Naked Man on Cross REPENT

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mentalsurveillance

Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT

Postby mentalsurveillance » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Please spread the word ASAP before the Government decides to remove my post or decides to alter my words. Take screen shots and submit this information to everyone (including Encyclopedia Dramatica). I want to screw these prostitutes before the NWO hits and prostitution becomes illegal worldwide. I am doing this for attention, this is what I am passionate about, consider me the Second Coming of Christ who is also the Antichrist.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 pm

So you are the second coming of Christ and also the anti Christ, that kinda makes sense if you think about it.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am

There's no such thing as the Second Coming of Christ. There wasn't even a First Coming. You know, since Jesus never had sex or masturbated.

Well, maybe he did. That is, if he ever existed.
marjorine1991

Postby marjorine1991 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 am

Religion is nothing more than a bunch of fairy tales that make idiots feel good. You should believe in yourself and not some fictional rubbish.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 am

marjorine1991 wrote:Religion is nothing more than a bunch of fairy tales that make idiots feel good. You should believe in yourself and not some fictional rubbish.

Okay, while I agree with that statement in principle, that isn't exactly how I'd go about saying it...unless it were to a fanatical evangelical or a member of Westboro. Not all people who are religious are idiots. And not all idiots are religious.

I'm just of the opinion that anything that can be asserted without proof can, and should, also be dismissed without proof.
mentalsurveillance

Postby mentalsurveillance » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

mentalsurveillance wrote:http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=39071

I repent to the technological god that is monitoring and archiving all of us. I self promoted myself on this message board and plenty of other message boards. On this particular site, I made up a stupid pseudonym, used a message board that doesn't relate to my interests and responded foolishly to the responses on this topic, so I could fool everyone into thinking that it wasn't me who made this thread. I asked the administrators and moderators to remove this thread so I could get rid of the evidence of my attention seeking, but they refused to do so. Since the internet is permanent and rethinking isn't possible I'd like to say hello to the people who aren't born yet
who are going to have computers implanted in them. Hello, I am dead and you and all of humanity will eventually die too; I did not have delusions of grandeur if you are reading this. My motive for pooping on a cross naked was gaining fame, fortune and a better sex life. There you go technological god; I do believe I searched for Pokemon characters around the time Google first came out. That was me who entered the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA and said hello to all the workers in their cubicles while drinking the coffee that I took from their cafeteria. That was me who broke my laptop with a baseball bat in front of Google in Irvine, CA. That was me who said hello to the workers at Facebook in Palo Alto, CA. That is me who searches for "I know you can see all of searches" on Google, Bing and Yahoo. That was me who waved at all the computers and phones in the Macintosh store. That was me who waved at all the computers, phones and the Kinect for Xbox 360 in the Microsoft store. That is me who texts "I know you can see all of my texts and hear my phone calls" to myself so that the Government can view it. That is me who waves at the urinal sensors whenever I use the restroom. That is me with the mental surveillance sticker on top of my car. That was me who used my mother's iPhone to masturbate a few times. This is me typing this at Starbucks on their Wi-Fi. Release everything you can about me, I no longer have anything to hide and believe me I remember almost all of the embarrassing things I've done on (and off) the computer through the past 15 years. I want all the publicity I can get so I can gain money to direct a film starring Norberto Avalos from Dateline NBC's To Catch A Predator
and so I can f*ck many prostitutes in The Netherlands. Technology is taking over Religion, it took sh*tting on a cross naked and using the computer afterwards for me to fully comprehend technology's capabilities. "Jesus" died for your "sins"; I am sacrificing myself and willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness. Do whatever you can to take me down, call me an attention seeker in front of a camera or on your blog, it will only further justify pooping on a cross and it will reveal what technology is all about. Think before I post? Think before you make the internet motherf*ckers. I am no longer a part of your experiment..unless you wanted me
to post this.

Regarding the pseudonym mrhankey666 and the thread I made over a year ago. I do not believe in Satan and I don't watch South Park. A friend told me about the Jonas Brothers episode. I don't dislike South Park.

EDIT:

That is me who searches for "I know you can see all of my searches" on Google, Bing and Yahoo.

I am sacrificing myself and I am willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 am

mentalsurveillance wrote:I am sacrificing myself and I am willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness.

Can't you sacrifice yourself in a manner like letting cult members burn you to death or something?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:03 am

Niels: I'm not getting into this, but there is pretty much proof that Jesus Christ existed as a person, and that he died on a cross in present day Jewsulareum.

Where the story ends though is where it begins. How (if any way) did this man affect our lives. Even Jews and anyone religious/anyone who knows an encyclopedia knows that the man existed. It's just whether or not he died for people sins or was a crazyhead who just died because of stupidity

That is also where god comes in. There are some who don't believe in God, and that's fine. It's all what your beliefs (if any) are.

I just hope I didn't sound too reud writing this. But to say that he didn't exist as a person to me is saying there is no proof Julius Ceasar existed. His stories might be fiction, his life might be more fiction than fact, but he definately existed.

and besides, there have been many stories of other people who have existed by the name of "Jesus Christ" so yea he's been alive! :wink:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 am

Oh my f*cking God, will you atheists give it a rest? This whole thread is a joke, what he said about being Jesus and the anti Christ is a joke. What I said was a joke..But now we have a bunch of anti religious debate sh*t like we almost always have when there is any reference to anything to do with religion on here. f*ck. And you know what else, I hope Mentalsurvellence stays here for a long ass time and annoys you. Infact, maybe I will encourage him to stay. So Mental, I am really interested in anything else you have to say. Enlighten us.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:18 am

Mike, biblical scholars throughout history have even questioned the existence of Jesus. Stories and paintings of him are nothing to go by. The issue here is that there is no evidence of Jesus' existence until several decades after his death. There is nothing pertaining to him during his supposed lifetime, and the earliest works of literature that he was mentioned in do not refer to him as either "Jesus" or "Christ". Even some liberal theologans believe the earliest mentions of Jesus were dated from almost 120 years after he allegedly died. If he did exist, how can you tell he wasn't just a mentally insane man who wore a toga and sandals and went around blabbing to everyone that his father is the creator of humans? The way I see it, there is nothing to go by. I understand many others see differently, but how do I know 2,000 years from now, people aren't going to start worshipping Harry Potter because he has magical powers and can ride on brooms?

Connie: Not to sound like an assh*le, but if anybody in this thread said anything offensive, it was marjorine1991. I offered my insight and clearly stated it as an opinion without using harsh rhetoric like the post before mine. And if you're defending the OP's posts as a joke, then you clearly should have seen that my post about the "Second Coming" was also a joke. It should have been incredibly obvious. I did not initiate a religious debate. A joke is not an ignition for a debate - the first serious commentor is. If somebody takes it out of perspective, it's their fault.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:52 am

Yeah I know you were joking..I was mostly talking to whats her face..I think everyone knows I think it is f*cking lame how when someone mentions religion and everyone gets super cereal about it. You know what? I also post on a horror message board on a site called Horror bid.com. Someone on there started a thread where they asked everyone if they believed in ghosts and the paranormal and such. There was a variety of opinions, some people believed, some people didn't. But everyone respected everyone elses opinions, and no one who didn't believe treated the people who did like they were stupid. I thought that was cool, and that people treat eachother better over there than they do over here, and I even said so over there. What would happen here if someone made a thread asking if people believe in ghosts or the afterlife, or paranormal stuff, I mean knowing what this board is like. This is f*cking gay ( and yes I am being ironic when I say that, since I like chicks), and some people here are doing nothing more than making athiesm look like a bunch of assh*les. You know what else? On that other board I did say I believed in ghosts and such, and I am not ashamed of it. Don't like it, go f*ck yourself.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 am

mentalsurveillance wrote:Please spread the word ASAP before the Government decides to remove my post or decides to alter my words. ... Consider me the Second Coming of Christ who is also the Antichrist.

I don't think the Government cares enough to come in here and remove your post or decide to alter your words. And you can imagine yourself to be Christ and Antichrist at the same time, I don't think you know what you're talking about. As such, you're harmless here.

Now, about that previous thread...
Big-Will wrote:
mrhankey666 wrote:you guys call yourselves south park fans? I guess its okay for mickey mouse to call christians retarded in the jonas brothers episode but when someone does something about it in reality it's not funny.

Come back and talk to us when a mascot suddenly grows to 50 feet in height, breathes fire, and starts floating above the city... in reality.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Big-Will wrote:I don't think the Government cares enough to come in here and remove your post or decide to alter your words. And you can imagine yourself to be Christ and Antichrist at the same time, I don't think you know what you're talking about. As such, you're harmless here.

I've been wanting to say something to that effect for days. Once I started writing, I quickly lost interest though. And in any case, if anyone had any problems with you (ms that is) around here, the mods would've banned you some time ago. So like I said earlier, "Don't worry about it".
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 am

I remember there was another site I was on where this guy had this huge topic about Freemasons. It was funny, I named to him every person I could think of off the top of my head, and they were all Freemansons according to him. All of them. Apparently Hannah Montana a central part of their plot to take over the world, and anarchists work for the government. The masonic plot seems to result in a future resembling A Clockwork Orange, except with an overemphasis on child rape. And even though everyone on the board called him crazy, he still was convinced he had a loyal following there. I irritated him by arguing him into a corner and from then on he called me a little bitch.

Crazy people on the internet are fun.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 am

Back in July, I was on Youtube. I was looking up videos related to Rob Zombie's music and movies, because it was right before I was going to see him in concert again, and I was super excited. I clicked on the link to the videos just uploaded that week, and I found a video from this guy named PopCulture Pastor..Evidently, he thinks that Rob Zombie has done more that anyone to make Satanism mainstream, well, I just had to go f*ck with him. I posted negative comments on his video, and I went and found his other videos, he has a lot of crap on his site about the masons ( especially Lady Gaga), and how all these rock and pop stars are promoting their agenda and so is Hollywood, and I saw him as an assh*le who is making claims about people that could be considered liable. And I also saw him as someone who feeds the fears of people who are crazy..So I f*cked with him some more. I think I pissed off some of him little bitch followers too..So yeah, go f*ck with him..His name is Popculture Pastor, and I am sure you can find him easily on Youtube.

To be honest though, I don't think everyone who mistrusts the government or the Masons is crazy . Just the assh*les online like the one I mentioned to make sites devoted to these claims. It seems like they just want power over other people and they use fear to get it. f*ck them.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”