Coast to Coast AM

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mopie

Re: Coast to Coast AM

Postby Mopie » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am

i don't want little dinosaurs running around, and besides did no one watch jurrasic park, and what happens when man and dino meet?

leave whats dead and gone alone. Clearly we need to work on the moon laser.
Proud Member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

I still have that movie on VHS cassette. In retrospect, the book by Michael Crichton was better. :lol:

Now then, tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM looks to be a fun and interesting one. Here's the summary:

Ancient Astronomy (Mon 03-21)
Author and researcher Jason Martell will discuss why many ancient cultures tracked cyclical patterns based on reoccurring astronomical cycles and how learning these patterns may tell us more about what is in store for our future.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Mopie

Postby Mopie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 am

tonights show:

ET contactee George Kavassilas will talk about his encounters with various aliens and the information they have shared with him about our future, including earth changes, and ascension.

First Hour: Dezso Molnar discusses his prototype for a flying motorcycle.

*Passes out the tin foil* now remember, to double wrap the tin foil for added strength.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 am

Damn. I'm almost sorry I missed those. That's the kind of stuff I tune in wanting to hear, but wind up getting more topical/newsy stuff.
I've spent the last 3 nights "marathoning" Firefly though, so the time wasn't wasted. :mrgreen:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 am

The Ticket is doing their Campout now. I don't know if Craig is gonna do his version of Coast to Coast, but the booze fueled hi-jinks that will be broadcasted the next couple of nights will be worth the listen.
http://www.theticket.com/
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

Is it on tonight? I'm been reading this thread, might be fun to listen a second time.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 am

Yes, it's on 7 nights a week on KFI; don't know about the other radio listening markets.

George Noory is on Monday to Friday, from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM, then the first three hours are repeated on KFI from 2:00 AM until 5:00 AM.

You can hear KFI -AM 640 kHz in the LA area and in 13 Western States, and parts of Canada and parts of Mexico, or here on the internet under Listen Live at http://www.kfi640am.com :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 am

Deep Night Ticket is going on now. And regular Coast to Coast should get going in an hour on your local station... http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

Double-double: Junior Coast to Coast will be on tomorrow night. :/ Well enjoy the insanitty anyway.
Mopie

Postby Mopie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 am

In the first half, controversial author David Icke will discuss what's behind the curtain of world events, political manipulation, the future of money, and forecast for the world wide stage for 2011.

In the second half, researcher Sterling D. Allan will introduce some amazing free energy technologies which could have the potential to eliminate the need for oil, nuclear, and other polluting energy sources.

you all still have the tin foil hats i gave you? well add another couple of layers tonight.

Its getting wild and wacky on CTCAM tonight.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 am

I'll be sure to do just that, sir. :lol:

Anyway, here's tomorrow's summary since someone saw fit to post tonight's summary for me. *looks in Mopie's direction*

Genetic Engineering (Thu 03-24)
Investigative reporter Jon Rappoport will discuss how genetic engineering of human beings will change the composition of humanity for all time creating two classes of humans - the elite and the drones, using patented genes.

This has been a good week for tin foil hats. I hope it ends on a mindbender of a show. Anyway, Pip Tweek, you really need to call in about that, uh, giant laser you plan to use when you decide to blow up the moon.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 am

Mopie

Postby Mopie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 am

Filling in for George, Ian Punnett hosts Open Lines, and welcomes the following guests in the first half:

10-10:30pm PT: Weird news editor for AOL News, Buck Wolf (book link) will share some recent strange news stories.

10:30-11:30pm PT: Director of the Hobby Center for the Study of Texas at Rice University, Steve Murdock will talk about population shift.

this show not so much tin foil hattery, but tomorrow i'm calling in. ZOMBIE INVASION!
Mopie

Postby Mopie » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 am

*Shoots Zombie*

It zombies tonight on coast to coast.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 am

Mopie wrote:*Shoots Zombie*

It zombies tonight on coast to coast.

Nice. Very nice. I can't wait for the impending Zombie Apocalypse! :lol: In the meantime, I'll make due with this.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”