Coast to Coast AM

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Coast to Coast AM

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Dammit, I totally forgot about that. I spent the night/morning watching Venture Bros. with commentary.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 pm

BRMBug wrote:Dammit, I totally forgot about that. I spent the night/morning watching Venture Bros. with commentary.

Hey, Venture Bros. is good, too. In fact, [adult swim] has some good programming. Of course, if they were to ever put South Park or Doctor Who (the "original" series that lasted from 1963-1989) on, it would be even better.

Anyway, here's tonight's show summary:

The UFO Phenomenon (Sun 03-27)
Joining George Knapp, ufologists from OpenMinds.TV, Alejandro Rojas and Antonio Huneeus, will discuss their deep knowledge and understanding of the UFO phenomenon.

First Hour: Robert Knight, who has photographed and interviewed dozens of the biggest names in rock and roll, says many of these musicians have UFO stories to tell.

You might want to wear your tin foil hats tonight. :lol: Also, apparently, Sammy Hagar says he was abducted by aliens. I wonder if it's gonna come up in the first hour?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Audio of Junior Coast to Coast is on the interwebs. Shame PT pissed off back to wherever it is that he does what he does before I mentioned it here. There was actually a "Moon" story told by the great Dr. G. Gordon Keith.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Just thought I'd leave this here. It's the official summary for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM.

Virtual Reality (Sat 04-16)
Jim Blascovich and Jeremy Bailenson, two pioneering experts in the field of virtual reality, join Ian to reveal when we all might be living in the Matrix.

In the first hour, actor George Hardy will talk about how he went from small town dentist to the cult movie star of Troll 2, a horror film chronicled in the new documentary Best Worst Movie.

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time (Sat 04-16)
6-10pm PT: Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to a show from exactly 10 years ago, when the then editor of Popular Communications, Harold Ort, talked about the world of communication and the evils of cell phones (related photo).
Mopie

Postby Mopie » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 pm

remember you can cook things in tin foil too, its not just for hats.
Proud Member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 am

I can see how wearing a tin foil hat could indicate your brain is fried. :P :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am

BRMBug wrote:Audio of Junior Coast to Coast is on the interwebs. Shame PT pissed off back to wherever it is that he does what he does before I mentioned it here. There was actually a "Moon" story told by the great Dr. G. Gordon Keith.

Keith Moon?

SRSLY, sorry I missed it. My piss-off time is a necessary reality check.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:01 am

That's fine, I totally get it. If I had alternate contact info, I would've sent a a heads up your way. At least it's been arch-rived for future generations' listening enjoyment.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am

Rock on.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Big-Will wrote:I can see how wearing a tin foil hat could indicate your brain is fried. :P :lol:

Yep. It certainly can. :lol:

Anyway, I'm bumping this thread because zzyzx1 sent me something interesting. (He posted it himself in another thread, but thought I should know about it...so he PM'ed me. zzyzx, I didn't know how to send you a reply so I'll just thank you here.)

Here's the post in question: http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=956704#p956704

And for the record, zzyzx, Mopie came up with the Tin Foil Hat Club. He should get the credit.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 am

Speaking of the Tin Foil Hat Club... :D Here's the summary for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM. (I won't be posting, but I'll be listening.)

UFO Crash & Cosmic Explosion (Thu 04-28)
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the discovery of a strange cosmic explosion in March 2011 by astronomers, the FBI’s release of 61 year old documents concerning a disc crash in New Mexico, and the deathbed testimonies from some of the workers in the area regarding 14-16 non-human bodies found near a large silver disc.

First Hour: Author Whitley Strieber and researcher Mitch Battros talk about the recent extreme weather.

Remember, you can use them to cook, clean, and, uh, wear, too...if you want.
Mopie

Postby Mopie » Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 am

yay now we can haz tin foil hat club meetings.
Proud Member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:38 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I can see how wearing a tin foil hat could indicate your brain is fried. :P :lol:

Yep. It certainly can. :lol:

Anyway, I'm bumping this thread because zzyzx1 sent me something interesting. (He posted it himself in another thread, but thought I should know about it...so he PM'ed me. zzyzx, I didn't know how to send you a reply so I'll just thank you here.)

Here's the post in question: http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=956704#p956704

And for the record, zzyzx, Mopie came up with the Tin Foil Hat Club. He should get the credit.

You're welcome, GeminiShamrock. np :) But my post did say "the thread you started," not that you came up with the TIn Foil Hat Club. So for that, i give thanks and credit to Mopie :) Good job, Mopie (zzyzy1 puts on his own Tin Foil Hat).

I'll be lisening tonight to Coast to Coast AM 8)
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 am

I, uh, think so. I'm not entirely sure yet. But I think tonight's a good night to wear our tin foil hats. Here's tonight's show summary to tell you why:

Communicating with Spirit (Sun 05-01)
Joining George Noory, spirit medium Maureen Hancock will discuss her communications with the dead. She's spent years working with police departments on homicides and missing person cases, and now her adventures include working with Hollywood producers on developing a TV show.

zzyzx: Oh, yeah. You're right.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

And now, for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM. Here's the summary:

Roswell Lore/Open Lines (Fri 05-06)
In the first half, author John LeMay and researcher Noe Torres talk about some of the strange incidents and UFO lore associated with Roswell, New Mexico. Followed by Open Lines.

Tin Foil Hat time tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Don't forget that when you're barbecuing, you can actually use your tin foil hat as a skillet of sorts.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”