i'm leaving

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

i'm leaving

Postby 203177 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

hi everyone i sadly announcing that i will be leaving its just that i don't fit in here anymore. and i lost respect for trey parker and matt stone for refusing to write back to me and sending my letter back. i will never forgive them and i will raise my middle finger everytime i see them on tv. i'm srry but whoever is in charge of the closing accounts i just want my account closed. i feel hurt everytime i go on here cause of what trey and matt did to me. no questions asked just please close it!

thank you it was nice being on here but my times on here are OVER!

nall or big will whoever can close it please let me know by emailing me at hockeynight50@yahoo.ca or southparkrocks87@hotmail.com also let me know when you have closed it

thank you!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: i'm leaving

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

203177 wrote:i lost respect for trey parker and matt stone for refusing to write back to me and sending my letter back. i will never forgive them and i will raise my middle finger everytime i see them on tv.

I don't remember the last time they personally wrote back to anyone. That would be an interesting question to get the answer for. The only person I know to hang out with Matt and Trey is Taison Tan, creator of the once-legendary Beef-Cake. It's been 12 years since I last heard of him hanging out with them. I can't imagine why you'd think they'd write back to you.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm sorry to see you go, 203177 :(

You post so much in the official character discussion threads. I'll miss your posts.

Just the other day, in the Countdown thread until Season 15 starts, you said:

203177 wrote:62 days left woot! its getting closer as we count!

And now, at 59 days left your leaving :cry:

Well, best of luck to you, and I hope you enjoyed your time here. You've been here since Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:14 pm. That's a long time; one month short of 4 years.

And you have 5,907 posts :shock:

Good bye, 203177. Interesting user name, btw.

Hope you return :D
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:19 am

203177, sorry to see you go. You're a veteran. As for not "fitting in" I don't see how that's possible. We're all unique here, there's no status quo. No cliques. You'll always be welcomed back if you decide to return.

As for the Matt and Trey letter, I think you had a bit of disillusionment to deal with. It's extremely rare to actually get a return letter from someone who has millions of fans. It's DEFINITELY NOT something to take personally.

It kind of sucks that you're taking it so hard, but it's not like they're blowing you off because they're jerks and they don't think you're worthy of a personal response. I'd imagine it's not even possible for them to sit and go through every single letter they get, let alone respond to any.

Well, goodbye.
spfan4ever77

Postby spfan4ever77 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:17 am

Is this a joke?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:13 am

203177, I am shocked and saddened to see you go. You were probably the one who shared my love of minor characters and replied to most of my posts. This really caught me off guard, but I wish you the best of luck. I wish you would reconsider though because M&T write back to nobody.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 am

nwt000 wrote:203177, I am shocked and saddened to see you go. You were probably the one who shared my love of minor characters and replied to most of my posts. This really caught me off guard, but I wish you the best of luck. I wish you would reconsider though because M&T write back to nobody.

You were also my main wingman, along with zyzzyx1. Now I need a second wingman to replace you. You guys have any suggestions?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 am

Looks like he's staying, boys! :) See his new thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”