funniest entrance song

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bazi42
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

funniest entrance song

Postby bazi42 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

watching UFC with friends right now and we're talking about songs that people come out to.

what do you think would be the funniest song that someone could enter the arena to?
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 am

It's Raining Men?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18846
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:08 am

There's one. Or Undercover Penis Lover, by Nuglah. I could see Golddust enter to it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

I think that before you can pick a song or artist that may be funny, the genre must be established first.

Maybe something in the polka vein? :lol:
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:14 am

"Shock the Monkey" by Peter Gabriel.

Also, anything from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6124
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Anything that captures the overt homo-eroticism inherent in the spectacle of two men wailing on each other seems appropriate.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby Zazaban » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

It's A Long Way to Tipperary.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:01 am

Oh, smoke me...I just had the most disturbing idea...

Have the guy enter doing the moves from the Numa Numa video, and play the song, too!

BOOM!!
bazi42
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby bazi42 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 pm

i think big country could do that since he already comes out to weird al's "fat."

you're right though, with most of the fighters, that would be beyond disturbing.

AngusMcTavish wrote:Oh, smoke me...I just had the most disturbing idea...

Have the guy enter doing the moves from the Numa Numa video, and play the song, too!

BOOM!!
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 pm

I think I can do one better, madam. How about..."The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song"? Would that work?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
bazi42
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby bazi42 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:I think I can do one better, madam. How about..."The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song"? Would that work?


i believe that would be lovely, but only if they play the part where stinky whizzleteats says "if'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars! the little critters of nature... they don't know that they're ugly! that's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee! i told you i'd shoot! but you didn't believe me! why didn't you believe me?!" to ensure the audience is confused and disturbed.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 am

Oh, come on...Y'gotta have the other spoken part, too!

"I don't think you're happy enough. That's right, I'll TEACH you to be happy! I'LL TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO SUCK EGGS!"

Important reason in all-caps.

:lol:
bazi42
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby bazi42 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Oh, come on...Y'gotta have the other spoken part, too!

"I don't think you're happy enough. That's right, I'll TEACH you to be happy! I'LL TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO SUCK EGGS!"

Important reason in all-caps.

:lol:


something tells me the last line could possibly lead to senseless beatings.

nutty little critters of nature being ugly could be used as a distraction. although how much strategy really goes into this sort of thing anyway? :lol:
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 pm

bazi42 wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:Oh, come on...Y'gotta have the other spoken part, too!

"I don't think you're happy enough. That's right, I'll TEACH you to be happy! I'LL TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO SUCK EGGS!"

Important reason in all-caps.

:lol:


something tells me the last line could possibly lead to senseless beatings.

nutty little critters of nature being ugly could be used as a distraction. although how much strategy really goes into this sort of thing anyway? :lol:


Oh, God. I've set off a firestorm. Also, what sort of furry little creatures should we get for this, madam? The Christmas Critters Stan created?

Actually, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: funniest entrance song

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:Oh, God. I've set off a firestorm. Also, what sort of furry little creatures should we get for this, madam? The Christmas Critters Stan created?

Actually, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!

Lemmiwinks?

ROFL

Naw, no way in creation would THAT one ever be played...

I was giving thought to others that could be played, funny or otherwise. If I were in such an event, I'd like White Zombie's "More Human than Human" playing. The guitar riff kicks ass!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests