Movies You're Looking Forward to in 2011?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Morgueanna

Movies You're Looking Forward to in 2011?

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 am

Okay so I definitely think the movies I'm looking forward to seeing are Sucker Punch, Arthur, and Your Highness.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
cynthia325

Re: Movies You're Looking Forward to in 2011?

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Morgueanna wrote:Okay so I definitely think the movies I'm looking forward to seeing are Sucker Punch, Arthur, and Your Highness.

Sucker Punch does look epic! I can't wait to see the second installment of Sherlock Holmes!
Mick Bynes

Postby Mick Bynes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:44 am

I'm actually looking forward to Captain America in the summer. I hope it's a lot better than the 1990 movie. Ugh, that movie was a disaster. Thor is another one, I guess. I dunno if I'm gonna watch that one though. I will see Captain America. That one should be a box office smash.
"I've never seen a homeless guy with a bottle of Gatorade" - George Carlin
HueMann

Postby HueMann » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 am

Mick Bynes wrote:I'm actually looking forward to Captain America in the summer. I hope it's a lot better than the 1990 movie. Ugh, that movie was a disaster. Thor is another one, I guess. I dunno if I'm gonna watch that one though. I will see Captain America. That one should be a box office smash.

I thought Thor looked a lot better then Captain America in the trailers at least, but I never was much of a Captain America fan. I would also say X-Men First Class looks sweet. Probably the only other movie I would look forward to is The Rum Diary
DuelGundam2099

Postby DuelGundam2099 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

I'm definitely looking forward to the ones based on comics (Thor, Green Lantern, X-Men: First Class, and Captain America). I might also see Cowboys and Aliens as well. I would mention Battlefield: LA, but by the looks of it I'll have to catch the DVD release.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”