Obama releases detailed U.S. birth certificate

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Obama releases detailed U.S. birth certificate

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm

That should clear up the confusion and debate among those "birthers", huh? :cartmansmile:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42779923/ns ... hite_house
Still the same as it ever was.
Zazaban

Re: Obama releases detailed U.S. birth certificate

Postby Zazaban » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Honestly I find it sad and disgusting that so many people in this country have enough contempt for the democratic process to clutch at technicalities in hopes of invalidating it. Obama is the president, support him or not, he won the election - don't like it, vote against him next time, that is how it works.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:14 pm

For those who want to see the "Long Form" birth certificate of President Obama, here it is in pdf format:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

It clearly shows the name of the hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii, the signature of the doctor, Obama's mother, and the registrar's seal.

Obama had to send his lawyer to Hawaii to obtain two certified copies; you can be sure that one day one of the two copies will be in the future Obama Presidential Library. This "issue" of his birth has been going on since the campaign in 2008 :o

Donald Trump is implying that it was he (Trump) who finally got Obama to show the birth certificate. Maybe Trump should pick up the tab for Obama's expenses to send his lawyer to Hawaii.

Unbelievable - Obama is more than half way though his term of office, and still people say: Is he an American? Was he born in the US? Can he be President? And at a time when people are out of work, gasoline prices are though the roof, national security issues, wars going one, etc. :cartmannohat:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Well, now we can get back to all that. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 am

Someone made a list of seven things wrong with the certificate. Poor Obama. He can't win.
Can't we all just get along?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 am

It's not going to matter to the real tin foil hat birthers.

Of course it didn't matter in the first place because since his mother was an American citizen, so is Obama regardless of his place of birth. He could've been born on the moon and he'd still be eligible.

The birther crap is bald faced racism. Never would've been an issue if Obama was white.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 am

triplemultiplex wrote:It's not going to matter to the real tin foil hat birthers.

Of course it didn't matter in the first place because since his mother was an American citizen, so is Obama regardless of his place of birth. He could've been born on the moon and he'd still be eligible.

The birther crap is bald faced racism. Never would've been an issue if Obama was white.

OR: Are you racist because you made that assumption?

Meh. I think he shouldn't have done that. I think it would've been funny to just keep the controversy going.
Can't we all just get along?
bazi42

Postby bazi42 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 am

i like what the daily show did with this whole issue. especially pointing out what the media outlets were saying.

this never should have been an issue. what's next, bitching about his social security number not matching a number for hawaii?!
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:41 am

angeldeb82 wrote:That should clear up the confusion and debate among those "birthers", huh? :cartmansmile:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42779923/ns ... hite_house

Yep. Of course, releasing it sooner would've saved him over two million dollars of legal fees, but what do I know? I'm just some guy from Texas. *shrugs*

triplemultiplex: Actually, this issue has come up in the past involving another President: Chester A. Arthur. Some have speculated he was born in Canada; others believe he was born in Ireland and came to this country at the age of 14. If you didn't know that before, you do now. (You can thank me later. :lol: j/k)

bazi: Off topic, but I miss your previous avatar. :(
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Mick Bynes

Postby Mick Bynes » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 am

I knew he was born in the United States of America. I knew it! This news does not surprise me at all. Now there's gonna be stupid people who gonna are come up with idiotic theories about this detailed U.S. birth certificate and still try to prove he was not born in the U.S. It's not going to work at all. Give it up you cuckoo birds!
"I've never seen a homeless guy with a bottle of Gatorade" - George Carlin
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 am

Mick Bynes wrote:I knew he was born in the United States of America. I knew it! This news does not surprise me at all. Now there's gonna be stupid people who gonna are come up with idiotic theories about this detailed U.S. birth certificate and still try to prove he was not born in the U.S. It's not going to work at all. Give it up you cuckoo birds!

Agreed. Of course, like I've said in my previous post in this thread, he could've saved a bunch of money by releasing it when he first announced he was running for President. Then again, he could've saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico, but that's another story.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
bazi42

Postby bazi42 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 am

the sad thing is if they're going to go on and on about this birth thing, then they really ought to consider that the first few presidents we had weren't born in the united states.

oh wait, they aren't going to think about that.

@GeminiShamrock- off topic: green hair for easter. makes sense doesn't it? LOL
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 pm

bazi42 wrote:the sad thing is if they're going to go on and on about this birth thing, then they really ought to consider that the first few presidents we had weren't born in the united states.

oh wait, they aren't going to think about that.

Do they need to? Those presidents were naturalized when the country became independent, and so were citizens when the Constitution was adopted 11 years later.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

All of these overtures from certain wing nuts about President Obama somehow being 'not a real American' like all this birther crap, now Donald Tramp wants to see his grades; it's all coded racism.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Interesting joke series running among some of the Twatterites. Here's some highlights...Giggle.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”