Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bazi42
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby bazi42 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 am

here's something i overheard a co-worker saying today:

"I'm not believing this Osama hype until Obama shows me the car fax."

:?: :!: :?
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 am

bazi42 wrote:here's something i overheard a co-worker saying today:

"I'm not believing this Osama hype until Obama shows me the car fax."

:?: :!: :?


And the "deathers" start to emerge. Oy yoy yoy. (I laughed a little bit. Thanks.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 am

Oh man, I saw the most terrible comment online of all time today. Somebody posted a condolence to Obama for the loss of his relative.
THAT is not cool :(
Can't we all just get along?
DuelGundam2099
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:27 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby DuelGundam2099 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:52 am

I think this might be worth a good laugh for the occasion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMBUk61oHGg
Ichben
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby Ichben » Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

bazi42 wrote:here's something i overheard a co-worker saying today:

"I'm not believing this Osama hype until Obama shows me the car fax."

:?: :!: :?


LOL
broseph_lala
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby broseph_lala » Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 am

Another thing that kind of makes me uneasy was the fact that they already buried in the sea...I mean, really? At least with the Saddam killing, there was visual proof of it. What's there to think about this quick burial?
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 am

broseph_lala wrote:Another thing that kind of makes me uneasy was the fact that they already buried in the sea...I mean, really? At least with the Saddam killing, there was visual proof of it. What's there to think about this quick burial?


According to Islam, a Muslim who has died must be buried within twenty-four hours of his or her death if he or she is to get into their version of Heaven. (Or so I've heard.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:
broseph_lala wrote:Another thing that kind of makes me uneasy was the fact that they already buried in the sea...I mean, really? At least with the Saddam killing, there was visual proof of it. What's there to think about this quick burial?


According to Islam, a Muslim who has died must be buried within twenty-four hours of his or her death if he or she is to get into their version of Heaven. (Or so I've heard.)


And Pres. Obama, who wanted bin Lauden taken alive if possible, did not want to offend Muslim people so he really had no choice but to follow strict Muslim burial laws; because there was no country that would take bin Lauden's remains for burial in their own countries, Pres. Obama had no choice but to bury bin Lauden at sea within 24 hours of the death. But we have the DNA to prove it was bin Lauden that was killed, even though his body rests now at the bottom of the ocean.
broseph_lala
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby broseph_lala » Tue May 03, 2011 2:51 am

You both make good points, thanks for clearing that up.
69ingPuppies
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby 69ingPuppies » Tue May 03, 2011 2:53 am

Randy: We got him! :D
Heils1578
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby Heils1578 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:00 am

broseph_lala wrote:You both make good points, thanks for clearing that up.


I agree with you though...they seemed to have rushed the burial even though these are Muslim rules. They could have shown a photo like they did with Saddam ...BEFORE they buried the assh*le into the sea.
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 am

Heils1578 wrote:
broseph_lala wrote:You both make good points, thanks for clearing that up.


I agree with you though...they seemed to have rushed the burial even though these are Muslim rules. They could have shown a photo like they did with Saddam ...BEFORE they buried the assh*le into the sea.


Interesting you say that, because someone on my Facebook page said he saw a postmortem photo of Osama, and he said it looked like he had been beaten to death with the Texas flag. (Personally, I'd never let the flag of my beloved Lone Star State get near that jerk, alive or dead.) In other words, I'm sure there's one out there. We just have to find it.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
broseph_lala
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby broseph_lala » Tue May 03, 2011 3:10 am

I just need this visual proof, I mean, I'm not a sick freak or anything but some proof would definitely be some reassurance.
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 am

I think I found one. (And I pray this doesn't result in my getting banned from here for any length of time. However, if it's a bannable offense, I'll gladly take the punishment.) Anyway, the link below is purportedly the postmortem photo of Osama bin Laden.

[fake]http://www.mastersoftrivia.com/blog/2011/05/picture-of-osama-bin-laden-dead/[/fake]

Edit: It ended up being a fake. False alarm, guys. Sorry.
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
broseph_lala
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Re: Report: Osama bin Laden is dead.

Postby broseph_lala » Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am

Good find, Gemini! Although I have to say, it's a "VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK" photo so considered yourselves warned.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest