Leave Anthony's Weiner Alone

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: Leave Anthony Weiner Alone

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 am

We shouldn't really care unless it actually interfered with his work. Most things I have heard about him say that he is a hard-working and intelligent man who has done more harm than good.
IE; He is a doing a good f*cking job, didn't do anything illegal, and the people he represents still want him, so move on to real news.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 am

didn't do anything illegal, and the people he represents still want him

I'd leave it upto an election. The jackles in his own party Kicking him out for other politicians own immature stance on sex is subverting the voters wishes. At most force another election.

I'm more concerned with his speeding and abuse of staffers than this. All show a guy who's passionate, the same guy we see in Congress actually fighting for something.

Easy story for the media doesn't require any actual reporting. Wonder what went on in the world under the shaddow of his weiner?

He should have used his own money, not the taxpayers.

I'm sure he can pay the 20 dollars or whatever back into the coffers. At most fine him for this. It's not like he got a house with personnel expenses. So he spent less than 100% of his time at work working, he did the job didn't he? Some executives have a stress ball he jacked off if he does the job why care?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Aaannnd, he's gone....

Don't even need a link, just turn on a cable news channel for five seconds.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 pm

While I love Weiner (pause for immature sniggering) I'm kinda glad to see him gone just so the news has to actually work again. As if it will. But at least the BS non story distracting us from our real problems that replaces this will be different, and target another of the few people actually defending the middle class and poor.

Newt Gingrich was in the news for a breif period today for stealing millions from his 'charities' to his personal coffers, and his campaign too. Wonder if he'll be forced to resign (pause for ironic sniggering)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Aaannnd, he's gone....

Don't they have something more interesting to talk about?

Slow news days. >.>

Also, I totally read the title of this thread as "Leave My Weiner Alone" at first. Heh.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am

Is it over-reaching to compare this to serpico now?
Every politician has a personal scandal at some point like every cop goes into danger. If you do your job and investigate crooked cops they won't have your back and you get shot. If you do your job and regulate the people paying your party they'll judas you out the moment you make a mistake and force you out the door. See how politicians who side with the banks weather this sort of mischief usually.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 am

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Leave Anthony's Weiner Alone

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 am

Wii fit man wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:Aaannnd, he's gone....

Don't they have something more interesting to talk about?

Slow news days. >.>

Also, I totally read the title of this thread as "Leave My Weiner Alone" at first. Heh.

Well there you go. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 am

This is like a self fulfilling prophecy, but instead a self fulfilling required resignation. He NEVER should have had to resign, but the only way to end it was to do just that, because it isn't like the Democrats were going to just shut their mouths. We all know too well that the Democrats worse enemy is themselves. It is really sad. I wish they were like the Republicans when it came to things like this. They need to learn to play politics. The one Dem that did know how to do it was Weiner, and maybe that is why they want him gone.... Maybe they secretly wanted Weiner gone before this, even. I wouldn't doubt it. They love attacking themselves.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

The one Dem that did know how to do it was Weiner, and maybe that is why they want him gone.

He made them look bad. Get the good kid off this team then I look better! f*ck the body, my cell needs to proliferate uncontrollably! Maybe HE is the one who isn't playing by the rules that the dems aren't supposed to be good but just a phoney opposition who'll cave even if they win the election? Either the party leadership is unfathomably weak and stupid, or they're just as much a wholy owned subsidiary as the GOP.
I'll take stupid over evil until i get solid evidence =/

Reps attack themselves better than Dems do - but keep it to primaries, once someone's elected they'd rally round them if they killed a baby and make the media go away =/ it works :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”