65th Annual Tony Awards

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansWhore

Re: 65th Annual Tony Awards

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah, I thought it was bullsh*t too that they would raise prices; stupid rumors!

Hmm...I think either cast would be nice. I'd esp. loved if they came to FL!!
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 am

Oh sh*t. I had totally forgotten that M&T were going to actually be there. Dammit! I could've watch that instead of The Closer. It was being taped anyway! :x Image
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

BRMBug wrote:Oh sh*t. I had totally forgotten that M&T were going to actually be there. Dammit! I could've watch that instead of The Closer. It was being taped anyway! :x Image

You weren't watching the local team win the NBA championship for the first time ever?

I stumbled on to the Tonys quite by accident right at the top of the broadcast and I was like, Oh sh*t, that's right; Matt & Trey are going to win a bunch of awards for the Book of Mormon.

It was extra nice for those of us who haven't seen it and might not be able to for some time to get a little sample.
"...in 1978, God changed his mind about black people."
:lol:
Funny songs that are actually really good, musically as well; Trey & Co delivered again.

The best was the award for Best Musical. Chris Rock's presentation was hilarious and Trey thanking Joseph Smith, "We did it, buddy!"

Awards shows, take note. If you want me to watch, just nominate the South Park guys for something.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 am

triplemultiplex wrote:You weren't watching the local team win the NBA championship for the first time ever?

I switched over during the commercials, but every time I did they were at commercial too.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 am

The more I listen to this album, the cooler I think it is that it won so many awards. When else has a song with a lyric like, "fuck you, God, in the ass, mouth, and cunt-ah, fuck you in the eye!" won massive accolades? :lol:
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:The more I listen to this album, the cooler I think it is that it won so many awards. When else has a song with a lyric like, "fuck you, God, in the ass, mouth, and cunt-ah, fuck you in the eye!" won massive accolades? :lol:

f*ck you in the OTHER eye! :lol:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”