Same Sex Bill in New York

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: Same Sex Bill in New York

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 am

CheesyPoofs8931 wrote:I'm straight so it doesn't affect me but I think that it doesn't have an affect on anyone if people with the same sex get married. It probably will get passed.

It did get passed! About a week ago...
Can't we all just get along?
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I can't believe I'm posting on here again, but, another update... :(

http://news.yahoo.com/first-day-hiccup- ... 28717.html
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Why's the picture a guy showing his engagement ring, couldn't they get any good wedding photos :(

it doesn't have an affect on anyone if people with the same sex get married

well it probably has an effect on them but not much of one since they probably live like married people weather the state or church recognizes it or not

The midwest seems a pretty even lib / con split, most of the swing states are there, so that's likely to go before the con/con split of the south.

NY did not learn from the 1st 2 bombings of the trade center.

Are you siding with Al Queda in saying the city deserved to be bombed for it's "sins," or just threatening to bomb it for them? Good show of what "the other side" has to offer, If it's love VS bombings my violent video game playing ass would prefer to side with bombings, but in this case I'd have to go with love. Doubt Laden can bomb anything now unless he has a 'cookie factory' in heaven. Cali is a good sign of where the 'tyrany of the majority' (when suitably influenced by big players) gets us. I'll give you that, oh wait your saying their inability to rise property taxes is justified by... gays not being able to marry there? Because 51% or so said no?

I call troll, but you can never tell when a guy is yelling fire in a crowded building like this.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

LosAngelesGuns wrote:NY did not learn from the 1st 2 bombings of the trade center. I do not have to do anything the Islamers may use a nuke next time. NY stupid lib moves equal 2 trade center bombings and Bin Laden decided not to use the suitcase nuke because he said it would get too messy. Please continue with STUPID NY STUFF noting CA does have direct democracy when not interfered by the Hollywood puppet fed judges (also noting the 9th Circus judge got killed in Tuscon indicating that the 9th Circus has no fear which is good because that makes more targets, I have to do nothing but sitback and laugh when the bombs come).

those are horrible things to say :assface:
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 am

So many idiots on this board.

Osama bin Laden had no nukes. If he did, he would have dropped it on America already.

The guy absolutely LOATHED America.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 am

I sense a random thread coming on!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 am

Don't try using logic on the troll and/or insane person!
Trying to understand how people like this think will just hurt a sane person's head, so it's best to ignore and move on....though for some people (like me) it's impossible to leave stupidity alone like the mine field it is =/
This board is one of the most idiot free I've been to, moderators know who to usher out the door and do it snappy.
He hated the parts of America that aren't exactly how he'd run them (into the ground) but I'll assume he's apolitical or liberal and pretending to think that sh*t to rile people up, just to preserve my own sanity.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:I sense a random thread coming on!

Thanks for the heads-up. When it gets here, I'll lock it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:I sense a random thread coming on!

Thanks for the heads-up. When it gets here, I'll lock it.

You might as well, the bill passed, and unless it's repealed there's no reason to keep it up.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm

One last W00t for the bill passing before It's locked hopefully never to need to be undone.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm

[quote="Ex1lepr0"] You jinxed it :cry:

But seriously this new update sucks!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:.......I really hate this state....

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marriage-oppo ... tml?cmp=fb

I know you saw that coming, dude. I know I did. No matter what state you're in, you're going to have far-right homophobic cunts who have nothing better to do that bitch and whine to the government about the nightmares they have about gays that cause them to wet their beds.

Does it even mention who the 'opponents' are? It can't be the "New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms". That would be way too ironic. I don't get that sh*t. Who's in charge of this group and why is he or she afraid of gays, religion aside? Did something happen when they were a child? Was it the uncle? I hear it's usually the uncle. You know, the whole "trust" and "family" thing and then..."how could you!?"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

forget the leaders why do people join these groups in such big numbers and make gays into such a big deal even if they don't like them =/
every state and nation has people like that... just make sure they're the minority! there are a lot of worse states (and countries!) out there...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 pm

It must be sad to be on the wrong side of history. The arc of history bends towards a more open, more tolerant society. The forces of intolerance and, dare I say, religious fascism can only hold progress back for so long. They really are pathetic and their descendants will shake their heads in disappointment for their shameful legacy when they learn of their actions.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”