Any older users that still post on here?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

amberface

Re: Any older users that still post on here?

Postby amberface » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Disappointing because I don't like to see threads where the OP makes a post, people respond, and we don't hear from the OP ever again!

amberface, the OP: Are you there? Are you reading this thread? Or did you just start this thread the day you happened to be here and have not returned since?

Unfortunately, what could have been a great thread re: older users is turning into another one-post thread; one-post by the OP and then no more posts by the OP.

Oh well, such is life on a BBS :(

Good to see the "older users" post in this thread, however :) Unfortunately amberface has not responded to any of these posts :(

Hello there. I'm actually quite busy with work and class and don't spend as much time on the internet as I do in the past, my apologies. I don't check my accounts like this on a daily basis. Also, I feel as though responding individually to every response on this thread would be more time consuming than anything else, although I'll do my best to respond to those whom I most distinctly remember...

BRMBug - Hey! I did lose my log in info, or perhaps changed my password and don't remember what it is. But oh well, new account so it's all good. Also, I don't remember that picture at all, hahah, but it's pretty awesome wither way!

Mr. Hat_DX27 - Greetings! How've the last five or so years been for you? Hahah.

M00ndragon69 - I remember you as well! How've you been?

Pip Tweek - I do remember you, if I'm not mistaken anyways, as well as the others that you mentioned.

Sorry if I missed anyone that I used to be in contact with regularly!

Anyways it's great to see so many old faces! (Usernames?) To keep myself from rambling, I'll just say that I'm surprised to see how many people still post on here and am excited to be back.
Last edited by amberface on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm

amberface wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Disappointing because I don't like to see threads where the OP makes a post, people respond, and we don't hear from the OP ever again!

amberface, the OP: Are you there? Are you reading this thread? Or did you just start this thread the day you happened to be here and have not returned since?

Unfortunately, what could have been a great thread re: older users is turning into another one-post thread; one-post by the OP and then no more posts by the OP.

Oh well, such is life on a BBS :(

Good to see the "older users" post in this thread, however :) Unfortunately amberface has not responded to any of these posts :(

Hello there. I'm actually quite busy with work and class and don't spend as much time on the internet as I do in the past, my apologies. Also, I feel as though responding individually to every response on this thread would be more time consuming than anything else.

Also, it's great to see so many old faces! (Usernames?) Once again I'm sorry that I am opting to not respond to each post individually but, I'm surprised to see how many people still post on here and am excited to be back.

I'm so glad you posted, amberface, and pleased to meet you :D

It's just that lately we've had a lot of OP's who post and don't return. I'm glad this wasn't the case here :D

Welcome back to the board!

~ZZ

BRMBug wrote:

Dude, it was just yesterday. Give 'er some time.

I know, I know! But lately there has been OP's who never come back that a thread asking about other posters from years past - I thought a response would have been earlier; I hope my post had something to do with the OP's response :wink:

GeminiShamrock wrote:I'd love to help you out, but sadly, I've only been here since February. Had I known about this site much, much sooner (like in the years you mentioned), I would've joined then. I love it here.

In my case, I didn't have internet then, so I couldn't have been here even if I wanted to.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm

zzyzx: I went without internet for nearly four years so I understand that, too. I meant that I would've joined back in '03-early '06 if I had known about this site, especially while I was still in college. Oh, well. Better late than never, I suppose.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 am

Not old, but I'm certainly going into my "forum nostalgia" phase after 2 and a half years here.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 am

Hey there BB6. Yes, I remember you. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 am

Hey people, I need a friend. Someon to help me with this site. I wish I sould change my Avatar. I'm on a cell phone. I'm a dumb hippie as Cartman told me. No flash on my phone. Anyway, i'll be on a computer soon though, then imma' be cooler. Anyway, enough of my rant. Thanks. --- courtney
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:57 am

I have been pretty good..It is probably a good thing that you are spending less time online, the internet can be an addiction, I am trying to cut back myself..Only do a few things online, then spend the rest of the evening drawing and watching movies.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm

if 1 year is considered oldies,then yus.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 am

Wii fit man wrote:Not old, but I'm certainly going into my "forum nostalgia" phase after 2 and a half years here.

I feel the same way. I miss all the people from my early days.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 pm

^^Well, the beautiful thing about this forum is that there's always new friends to be made. :)
Can't we all just get along?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:13 am

amberface wrote:By "older users" I mean those who used to post around 2004-2007. Any of you still out there? I'm merely curious, I used to post under the username bugzbunnie6 (back when I was like 14 and obnoxious) and am wondering how many others from a few years ago still visit the forum!

Great to see you back! Remember me?

:D

Yep, still got the old username, just as I had it SEVEN YEARS AGO!

(My God...Where does the time go?)
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:^^Well, the beautiful thing about this forum is that there's always new friends to be made. :)

That is correct! I love the activity level of this forum. We should be friends.

Sorry for getting off-topic or whatever
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:^^Well, the beautiful thing about this forum is that there's always new friends to be made. :)

That is correct! I love the activity level of this forum. We should be friends.

Sorry for getting off-topic or whatever

I wouldn't worry about it. It's relevant to the discussion.

Going off-topic would be posting something like "Robot monkey pirate zombies LOL!!!!!"
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
Going off-topic would be posting something like "Robot monkey pirate zombies LOL!!!!!"

I love those things! :)
Can't we all just get along?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Yeah, but I think the general atmosphere was more fun back then...maybe nostalgia's clouding my mind. Although, the forum was extremely active when I first came here. Like, posts every two-three minutes.

blahblah nostalgia whatever

(Also: I hate the " :) " smilie. I have no idea why, I just do.)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”