http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43778417/ns ... ws-europe/

Couldn't help myself. Had to post this.
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Re: Rupert Murdoch is sorry

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 pm

*for getting caught

The sincerity-o-meter registers nothing captain

One guy Viacom has nothing to do with, wonder if SP would've covered it if the season was still going when this happened all the big news seems to go on between seasons! Easy to advertise in newspapers when you own them all ;0

No idea what DOW editor has to do with some UK newspaper, I thought it was just 1 rogue editor maybe it really does rise up =/ LOL that CEOs have to apologise either way, if they knew or not.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Player 1

Postby Player 1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 pm

But guys...

What Should He Do?
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Aaaawwwww, Ickle Murdie is soooorrry. Don't you just feel soooo bad for poor Murdie?

f*ck you, Rupert Murdoch.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 pm

I wonder if he knew anything about this happening or not. Words are cheep lets see him act sorry. To everyone he tapped not just the 1 he got caught tapping. TBH I don't care too much about privacy and the tapping (except when he edited things) any excuse to tame NC (he isn't his company weird it's become so personal) is fine by me, wish it was for the whole bias and monopoly thing but we can't have all we want.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Unassumption wrote:I wonder if he knew anything about this happening or not.

Lack of ethics is a fairly consistent theme with companies he owns, so I'd suspect he has something to do with it some way or another. He owns Fox News, for example (although he's a Democrat, apparently).
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm

He owns Fox News, for example (although he's a Democrat, apparently)

So FOX is a massive false flag attack to make the GOP seem insane, things make a lot of sense now.

The Sun supported labour when they were popular, It goes to show the company isn't him.

It is always as unethical weather it's left or right wing.
If he knew in this case or not, he set up the system that let and encouraged this sort of thing and picked the people who did it.

Either way he's 'sorry' so that makes it all better.
LOL at brit news being so popular. Ironic if he fell in the same country he rose up in ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am

"Sorry for being cartoonishly evil. And yeah, ya got me. Oops. My bad."

Sincerely,
Rupert Hordak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

The media is suddenly leaping on him so much i kinda feel sorry BBC is doing a documentary on him I saw advertised something like the evil behind the curtain or some sh*t like that. it's like they were waiting for a time to pounce ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 am

I haven't heard about this case yet, and I confess I am not going to click the link. I have heard enough un meant apologies from celebrities, politicians and other people in the media, that I no longer care. He did or said something f*cked up, and now he is so sorry because he got caught, heard it before, and I don't give 2 f*cks. I guess if you are super famous, don't say or do anything stupid in public, because people don't forgive you the way they forgive ordinary people for the stupid sh*t they do..Even if you make a fake ass apology infront of the world.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:08 pm

The pie thrower got some on his own face. Heard it was shaving foam to start with. looked like he had a white mask on he had so much on his own face. Media is making too big a deal out of this it's not like foam hurts even 80 year olds.

I don't get why people do stunts like this - it'll just land them in trouble, get good publicity or sympathy for the person they 'attack' and won't hurt the person. If you're going to do something that'll land you in jail most likely, why not do something worth going to jail for?

I don't know what this inquest was meant to achieve, all they did was ask him if he's guilty and he said no.

If it was anyone else the "i employ 50 thousand people i can't keep tabs on all of them" would've flown but he has a reputation for controlling editors. The MPs brought too many irrelevant details into this, better reasons for him to go down than the hacking but not crimes. Surprised how many people are defending him, even though he probably didn't know about this.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Player 1

Postby Player 1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Tinfoil hat time, ladies and gentlemen...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article2259898.ece

Apparently the man who exposed this whole scandal was found dead.

I'll leave it to you guys to figure out whodunit.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 pm

That shaving cream facial was fucking hilarious! I missed seeing it live by only a few minutes while channel surfing.
Take that, corporatist pig!

You read it! You can't unread it!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Murdoch's wife is a total ninja, the way she tried diving on the guy to shield him from the foam. I would bet she was his ninja assassin to slay the whistleblower, except he probably dun it to himself.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”