Fallout 4: Land of the Living Skies (2012)

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BigGuy101

Fallout 4: Land of the Living Skies (2012)

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

"War, war never changes."
-- Narrator

Just a heads-up, I'm gamer. I'm sure there are a few of you users who play video games. Have any of you guys every played a game called Fallout? Well if have, and if you really into those games like I am, you will know that there are nine games:

Interplay:
- Fallout (1997)
- Fallout 2 (1998)
- Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (2001)
- Fallout 3: Van Buren (2003) (cancelled)
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004)
- Fallout Online (2012) (in-production)

Bethesda:
- Fallout 3 (2008)
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010)
- Fallout 4 (2012) (in-production)

The only games I have are Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas for the PlayStation 3.

Bethesda Softworks, the developer of Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas and current owner of the Fallout franchise, has plans for a Fallout 4.

What's the setting of the game? Well Fallout 3 was set in the ruins of Washington D.C. Fallout: New Vegas was set in a post-apocalyptic Las Vegas now called New Vegas. Rumors say the Fallout 4 will be set in San Francisco.
Last edited by BigGuy101 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Player 1

Re: Fallout 4: Land of the Living Skies (2012)

Postby Player 1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Well, they're still making DLC for New Vegas, so I wouldn't trust any rumors that pop up that aren't from Bethesda. I've played all the Fallout games, and I was thrilled that New Vegas had a lot of the same people working on it from Fallout 1 / 2.

LONG LIVE CAESAR'S LEGION

So I'm sure this new one will be great. Although legal problems always hold these games back. There was supposed to be a Fallout online last year.

Now that I think about it, though, I'd love to see Fallout 4 take place in New York. Good potential for some dark, gritty gameplay there.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 am

There's a trailer for it, so that's at least some official press. My significant other just about lost his sh*t when I said I'd seen something about a new Fallout game, so of course he immediately went looking for the trailer, which said 'Fall 2012.' I won't see him for a week when that thing comes out; he's a Fallout fanatic.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:There's a trailer for it, so that's at least some official press. My significant other just about lost his sh*t when I said I'd seen something about a new Fallout game, so of course he immediately went looking for the trailer, which said 'Fall 2012.' I won't see him for a week when that thing comes out; he's a Fallout fanatic.

I am too. Well, not a fanatic, but I do really enjoy those games... a lot!

Of the two games I have, my favorite is Fallout 3. Don't get me wrong, Fallout: New Vegas is really awesome too, and I love that you can travel to places like New Vegas, Hoover Dam, and that one you can explore the entire Mojave Wasteland. But Fallout 3, although the Capital Wasteland is just a rock, really delivers that Wasteland feel that you would want to look for in a Fallout game. Besides, although there's no New Vegas, you can explore the ruins of old Washington D.C.

And I will certainly be there when Fallout 4 comes out.

BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 am

Fallout Online is coming out next year!

BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm

If you've played Fallout 3, did you that the guy who did the voice John Henry Eden in the game, is also the "British Guy" on the South Park episode Pip? His name is Malcolm McDowell.

If you've seen the movie Halloween, he played Dr. Sam Loomis in the remake.

EasterSudharta

Postby EasterSudharta » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 am

What are the system requirements in fall out? i think this game is good, hopefully to play it very soon.
Online Marketing Plan
my gravatar is so COOL!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”