Don't you hate it when...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Don't you hate it when...

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Don't you hate it when you want to buy something quickly in a short time, but there's a cue? When the cue goes really quick until your the last person there and then the people left take way longer than anyone else to finish their purchase, even if they hardly have anything? What if the person has finished their purchase but keeps talking to the person behind the till for what seems like forever? Don't you just hate cues in general! When you weren't sure if you want to buy something but you can't will yourself out of the cue because you spent so long waiting so far?

When I get to class a little early it seems like they deliberately start class 10 minutes late, when I get there 1 minute late it seems they always started early, when they start late and I bring a book they start the moment i get the book out, etc.

Don't you just hate it when you know something can't be true, but can't help feeling it? You know, 'sods law.' You KNOW it can't be deliberate but don't you hate how you can't help but feel it is?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:19 am

I take it Que means line..Really? You are complaining about standing in line? Hey, last time I went to see a concert, when Rob Zombie and Slayer came to town in August, I stood in a long line, outside for more than an hour, before they opened the doors to let us in...But it was so worth it..If something is worth experiencing or buying, then, it is worth standing in line for, and people stand in line for things all the time..For instance, my friend and I are watching a movie as I type this, but after the movie is over, we are going to the nearest store for whatever we are having for dinner, and we will probably stand in line to buy the food. But, that is nothing to bitch about..It is just a fact of life..You have to be mature and wait your turn..What annoys me, is people who cut in line..And I have seen people do that at my jobs..Adults no less..They can't just wait their turn..And to be honest, when I see someone do that at work, I enjoy telling them that the person they cut infront of was actually suppost to be next..I am nice about it, but I get to put them in their place for being rude.

And well, it is better to be early for class than late for class..If you get there early, and you are bored for 3 minutes or so, big deal..If you are so bored, why don't you try talking to the other students who showed up early?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am

Don't you hate it when something unpleasant is unavoidable?

Don't you hate it when something unpleasant happens all the time?

Don't you hate it when you're in a douch or turd situation? When you complain about one being bad, and people respond automatically with insistence you must support the other? Especially when it's a false dichotomy? Like "you must sell drugs to want pot legal"

Also don't you hate it when you complain about the (avoidable) behavior of some people in an already bad (unavoidable) situation that makes it worse, and people act like you're immaturely trying to complain about the unavoidable situation itself, even if they don't insinuate you want to try avoiding the unavoidable?

Don't you hate it when people say things you know they're intelligent enough to know are BS, just to disagree with you?

Don't you hate it when you're unsure of the socially appropriate attire for an event until you arrive? Don't you hate being unsure what's socially appropriate in general?

Don't you hate how traffic lights seem to always turn green (For the cars) when you get there (as a pedestrian) while the opposite happens when you're a driver and they always go red when you get there?

Don't you hate it when other people touch your stuff (when they have their own stuff they could be touching especially)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 pm

... when you get peracetic acid in your eye?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 am

Don't you hate it when you can't fit your book and computer on your desk at once or reach the keyboard while you're reading to type notes?

Don't you hate it when you have nothing to watch while eating your dinner and can't read or anything while nomming without getting crumbs in your keyboard.

Don't you hate it when you get crumbs in your keyboard?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ih8uguys

Postby Ih8uguys » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 am

You take a crap and the toilet water comes back up and drenches your butt
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

...you have nothing to do at work all day, and then just few minutes before end there's a job that needs to be done and requires you to stay a bit longer?
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Someone you have a crush on only cosiders you a friend.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 pm

All your exams (classes, work, things you have to do) are crammed together even though the exam period (time the things could potentially be in) is really broad?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
srikis

Postby srikis » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:29 am

I hate it when i laugh at something, say something written on the board and its in wrong spelling not knowing that the person who wrote it is just at your back..approaches you and asking you what's wrong with the one that she wrote. THAT WAS SO AKWARD. i just walked away. :lol: I promised myself never to laugh at anyones mistake as much as i can control myself! :D
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 pm

...there's no life on this board?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 pm

you lose your job for things beyond your control due to mental capabilities (ie.... :tweek: :tweek: ) Yea that's just me but doing retail, they don't like to see it. :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm

mo303564 wrote:you lose your job for things beyond your control due to mental capabilities (ie.... :tweek: :tweek: ) Yea that's just me but doing retail, they don't like to see it. :(

Jobs are hard to get and keep these days. Hopefully the GOP budget plan won't pass and make things worse. I hope you get a new job soon. :(
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 am

Don't you hate it when good films do badly and bad films do well?

Don't you hate it when people more skilled than you fail at something, making you realize you'll probably fail too?

(sorry to hear about your job loss Mike)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 am

Well, look at it this way..A lot of good films may not do good on opening weekend, but eventually they find an audience..Some, especially a lot of the kinds of films I like, become huge cult classics..And, the bad films usually only do well, because they have far more money spent on advertising..If they truly are crappy films, they will be forgotten soon, when more crappy films come out.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”