Don't you hate it when...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

johnburton

Re: Don't you hate it when...

Postby johnburton » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Don't you hate it when...

You order some food from the drive through just to go home and find out they totally messed up your order?!
Burton Custom X 2011
I know I do..
Last edited by johnburton on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flavis

Postby Flavis » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:Don't you hate it when you sit down and you accidentally sit on your balls because they're big and stuff? I certainly do. I especially hate it when they hurt for the rest of the day. :roll:

I wish I had big balls :-(
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Pup wrote:Don't you hate it when you're watching a new episode of a show you like or a movie you've never seen before and someone keeps talking and asking questions?

Yes. My Great-Aunt Mary and Grandmother Rose do/did this all the time. While a show is on, that's the time they'll pick to tell me the life story of everyone they've ever met. Then when the commercial comes on, that's when they'll stop or get up and go do something else in the house. :x
Also in Mary's case, I'll be watching something and she'll say "Is this all they do?" 'Is what all they do?' "Talk." 'No, that's just what they're doing right now.' "Oh. Well what are they talking about?" ...'I don't know right now'. "Oh."

Oh-oh-oh, another Grandma annoyace was how she'd twist and turn things around after you'd tell her something. (but i think lots of grandmothers do that) For instance; One Christmas, I took her some limited edition Sprite with Pomegranate and told her "This is a limited edition flavor that they're making for the holidays. Me and Dad tried it for the first time the other day, and we thought you'd like some too. Not five minutes later the phone rang and it was my Great-Aunt Nettie. At some point in the conversation; "Oh and Richard and Anthony brought me some Pomegranate Sprite. Oh yes, they they love it! They drink it all the time! " Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 pm

johnburton wrote:Don't you hate it when...

You order some food from the drive through just to go home and find out they totally messed up your order?!

Yeah, but that's why you check your order BEFORE you leave the parking lot. :P
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Flavis wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:Don't you hate it when you sit down and you accidentally sit on your balls because they're big and stuff? I certainly do. I especially hate it when they hurt for the rest of the day. :roll:

Really? Why? They just get in the way all the time. (I guess I need to switch back to briefs and not boxers.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:
Flavis wrote:

Really? Why? They just get in the way all the time. (I guess I need to switch back to briefs and not boxers.)

I don't think that's a good idea. Especially when it's warm. Dangly parts can get pretty sweaty.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:(I guess I need to switch back to briefs and not boxers.)

Or split the difference like I did. Boxer briefs are better (for me) for walking because without them I'd get 'fire crotch' from my thighs rubbing together.

Mamont wrote:I don't think that's a good idea. Especially when it's warm. Dangly parts can get pretty sweaty.

rosiewhitley88

Postby rosiewhitley88 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

Mamont wrote:...when you climb somewhere for some reason, and someone says "don't fall"? Yeah, really helpful! Like I don't know that falling is bad.

yeah and when you do fall, someone would ask "are you ok?" or "what happened?"
i just fell! you think i'm ok?! :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:
johnburton wrote:Don't you hate it when...

Yeah, but that's why you check your order BEFORE you leave the parking lot. :P

:x This just happened to me. I was bringing back Burger King for me and Dad, And they got nothing right in my order. And I went inside. And the manager took my order. I told 'em no onions and easy on the sauce on his (which they ignored), and I ordered a Steakhouse XT which apparently translates to a regular whopper, with extra mustard. :| f*ck. We ate 'em anyway 'cause we were hungry.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 am

...when you stay up 'till 5 am, and somebody wakes you up at 7?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 am

When I go to post something but someone else has already posted - exactly what I was going to say.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
addictedtoblur314

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 am

You read a really really sad fanfic with character death (it was an SP one) and you start bawling and then you feel stupid because it's not real? though i've had friends attempt suicide, and it was a suicide one...but still. my heart still aches.

also dont you hate...writers block for a capstone paper?f
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 am

People find out you read fanfic or draw fanart?

Or when someone moves your stuff in the kitchen?!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 am

...a lot of new members spam the board and they all have similar names, like jerseysndo, jerseyxlsk, jerseyhodj, etc. I have to ban then individually.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Don't you hate how dead this place is in the last couple of days?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”