Other worlds than these???

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Ichben

Other worlds than these???

Postby Ichben » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Don’t you wish it were true? Don’t you wish there were other worlds than these? Don’t you wish there were other places you could go to? Places you could see? Don’t you wish you could meet people from different galaxies and see people do different things? Don’t you wish you could do that? Don’t you wish it was so?

My friends I ask you once and I’ll ask you again; don’t you wish there were other worlds than these? I think about them often you know, the people, the places the things. When I sleep I see the people and the places in my dreams and I want to reach out and touch them but every time I try they always disappear and I miss them dearly and I miss them very much. I miss them so much it hurts. I can’t breathe in the morning when I wake up and I can’t sleep at night when I lie down because I know when I wake up, they won’t be there, standing by my side watching over me from afar. Protecting me from harm and shielding me from danger.

Don’t you people get it!!!! It hurts goddamn it, it f*cking hurts when I don’t see them. My heart bleeds when they are gone!! But you see, the thing is, I don’t want to die to see other worlds. I don’t want to fall into the darkness and into the night to see my other places, my other planets and my other things. I want to see them right now and I want to live while doing so and do so I will.

I want to see these places touch these people and hold these things in my hand, but I don’t know how to do this. I don’t know how to reach them in the world of the living, while avoiding the world of the dead. I am sure there are other worlds than these and I am sure the people of these worlds talk to me through my dreams, listen to my thoughts and understand my worries and my fears.

Yet when I see them in the valley of sugar candy mountain sitting under the chestnut tree talking and laughing with glee. I can’t help but feel sorrow and sadness because I can’t talk and laugh with them. I can’t talk to them about my problems, share my feelings and express my hopes and dreams. I want them to love me and I want them to know that I care. I mean isn’t that what we all want out of life?

Isn’t that why we watch TV? Isn’t that why we play video games? To love and be loved? To cherish and to hold? To prosper, to grow, to succeed? When I see them on TV, the boys from South Park, the boys under the chestnut tree, I am watching people from another world. I am watching them watch me even if they don’t know they are watching me, even if they don’t know they are spreading love.

I think they are watching all of us and we all watch them for the sake of our salvation and the survival of our souls because their love is what keeps us going, it is what keeps me going, hoping upon hope we see a sign of life in the world of the stars. Hoping upon hope life and death come together to create a place where dreams may come and be true.

So I ask you again my friends, don’t you wish it were true? Don’t you wish there were other worlds than these?
Unassumption

Re: Other worlds than these???

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

There's beauty enough in this world if we know where to look. the grass is always brown where we are if we keep looking for greener pastures and delving into our imagination. Best to try and make as many friends and learn as much as we can about this world, and explore that fully, before yearning for other planets. Other people live lives almost alien in other cultures if you want to visit that. I spend most of my time online, and there's much to see even without getting off our butts and logging off IMO.

If it hurts and there's nothing you can do about it that's a good sign it's best not to care about it though that can be easier to say than do.

I believe there are millions of habitated worlds in our galaxy none in communication range of the spiral arm though, and other universes to explain why we have only one of many potential sets of laws.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”