HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar is.)

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 am

Okay. I think it's time to go back to normal. The experiment is over. It has been deemed...experimental! :O
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BigGuy101
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby BigGuy101 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

Big-Will wrote:
Mamont wrote:I think he's Indiana Jones. Has your ass been rammed yet by Spielberg and Lucas, BW?

They rejected me - I didn't have the whip.

I'm sure they did.

Speaking of Lucas, myself and Amy actually met him at a Sci-Fi con in Ventura, CA last month. I asked him what he thought of EP 1208. He said he thought it was funny. Not sure if the man is telling the truth, but hey.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 am

BigGuy101 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Mamont wrote:I think he's Indiana Jones. Has your ass been rammed yet by Spielberg and Lucas, BW?

They rejected me - I didn't have the whip.

I'm sure they did.

Speaking of Lucas, myself and Amy actually met him at a Sci-Fi con in Ventura, CA last month. I asked him what he thought of EP 1208. He said he thought it was funny. Not sure if the man is telling the truth, but hey.


I hate to say this, but I kinda wish one of you had kicked him in the shin for ruining two of the best movie franchises to ever come into existence. Of course, that's just me, but to each his or her own, right? I'm glad the two of you got to meet him at least.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BigGuy101
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby BigGuy101 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 am

:lol:

Funny!

But I'm not gonna go around kicking Lucas in nuts just because of my hatred towards INDY 4. But I've forgiven him and Speilberg. I'm a forgiving man, its very for to have hatred for anyone. Besides, he's an elder. and I respect the elderly.

I know what you everyone here on the BBS is gonna say "Robert you're a f*cking bitch." You can all send me more hate PMs.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 am

BigGuy101 wrote::lol:

Funny!

But I'm not gonna go around kicking Lucas in nuts just because of my hatred towards INDY 4. But I've forgiven him and Speilberg. I'm a forgiving man, its very for to have hatred for anyone. Besides, he's an elder. and I respect the elderly.

I know what you everyone here on the BBS is gonna say "Robert you're a f*cking bitch." You can all send me more hate PMs.


Robert, who am I to judge? (A little aside: Robert's my name, too!) Your life is your life, man. I can't live it for you. (And besides, I don't want to see you get thrown in jail for assaulting George Lucas. :lol: You're cool in my book, man.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 am

Big-Will wrote:They rejected me - I didn't have the whip.

You're kidding! You mean the whip doesn't automatically come with the hat? :o

BigGuy101 wrote:Besides, he's an elder. and I respect the elderly.

*snnk* "elderly". :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18880
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 am

BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:They rejected me - I didn't have the whip.

You're kidding! You mean the whip doesn't automatically come with the hat? :o

Thanks to the people who created the Avatar Creator, NO. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:10 am

Big-Will wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:They rejected me - I didn't have the whip.

You're kidding! You mean the whip doesn't automatically come with the hat? :o

Thanks to the people who created the Avatar Creator, NO. :lol:


Well, since I'm no longer, uh, female (my avatar, that is), I think it's time to lock this thread. Also, beware the dwarf. Which dwarf? The f*ck I know, man. Just beware of dwarfs. (Except for Red Dwarf. That's a funny f*cking show!)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby mo303564 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 am

Dwarf? (Just getting a final word in) :lol:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18880
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: HEY, LOOK! Gemini's a girl! (Not really, but my avatar i

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 am

Welp, that's that. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest