got a special someone for valintines day

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

arr345

got a special someone for valintines day

Postby arr345 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

valintines day is near and love is in the air. do you have a special someone for valintines day?
BigGuy101

Re: got a special someone for valintines day

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 am

Nope. I've given up on dating. Can't find anyone who I can be happy with for long. Although I'm glad I never got marred.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
arr345

Postby arr345 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am

^ you know what, im making you my valintine partner Robbie! :D

and for you guys, no we are NOT in a relationship, its just for fun. besides, he's my BFF. you guys can do same if you want. i think big-will needs a valintine :lol:
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:49 am

@Big-Will

I guess you'd better do as she says starting lookin William. And trust me, she did not mean in a disrespectful way. She's actually a really person. Good luck.

@Amy

Sure, I'll be your valintine. (lord give me strength :lol:)

GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 am

arr345 wrote:valintines day is near and love is in the air. do you have a special someone for valintines day?

If I were still with my ex-girlfriend, the answer would be yes. Unfortunately, the answer is...no. I haven't given up on love, though, nor will I ever give up on it. Well, never again, that is. (Oh, and for the record, my name is Robert, too. To avoid confusion, however, I suggest that you call me Gemini or GS.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 am

I have a special someone. We don't really make a deal out of Valentine's Day, though.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:37 am

I'm observing Valentine's Day with two other people: Me and Myself. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Me too!
In the words of Moe Szyslak: I'm so desperately lonely!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Big-Will wrote:I'm observing Valentine's Day with two other people: Me and Myself. :)

Oh, a three-way. Kinky.

...But yeah, me too.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Definitely flying solo this year, like most.

As a bachelor, can I criticize this holiday without people assuming I'm just bitter about relationships? Because the fact is, Valentine's Day is just a giant marketing scam designed to force us to waste our hard earned money on stupid, useless bullshit like the smelly sex organs of plants and shiny pebbles. But the conspiracy is so ingrained in the culture that you can't call them on it without accusations of being heartless and bitter and mean. The fact that a single dude is pointing this out doesn't change these fundamental truths but it's hard to talk people down from a society-imposed fantasy about a romantic holiday.

I'm all for people in relationships doing awesome things for each other, but the idea that we pick some random day in the middle of winter to force people in relationships to do some more consuming is just silly. I'm sure the ecological footprint of Valentine's Day would shrivel most people's souls.

I'd recommend getting for your lover this Valentine's Day the one thing that everyone truly wants. It's guaranteed to make them happy and it won't cost you a dime. This year, get them an orgasm. Let's quit beating around the bush. (hehe) Isn't that the ultimate point to this charade? Fancy clothes are nice and boutique chocolates might be tasty, but everyone's just doing that to get to the point where their face is contorted, their muscles spasm and a surge of endorphins makes them briefly euphoric. Everyone loves to cum, so why not give the most popular gift in the entire world?

You read it! You can't unread it!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:As a bachelor, can I criticize this holiday without people assuming I'm just bitter about relationships? Because the fact is, Valentine's Day is just a giant marketing scam designed to force us to waste our hard earned money on stupid, useless bullshit like the smelly sex organs of plants and shiny pebbles. But the conspiracy is so ingrained in the culture that you can't call them on it without accusations of being heartless and bitter and mean. The fact that a single dude is pointing this out doesn't change these fundamental truths but it's hard to talk people down from a society-imposed fantasy about a romantic holiday.

Some people might assume you're bitter, but see above about my significant other and I not making a deal out of V-day. We do nice things for each other (including that thing everyone really wants) all the time, and I would deck him if he spent a stack of cash on a useless shiny object. If he ever feels like dropping that sort of money on me, he's welcome to write a check to my college.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 pm

@triplem

Sorry. My penis is retired for good. Although V-day isn't my holiday either, I respect it.

But like I said, I've given up on love.

arr345

Postby arr345 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:If I were still with my ex-girlfriend, the answer would be yes. Unfortunately, the answer is...no. I haven't given up on love, though, nor will I ever give up on it. Well, never again, that is. (Oh, and for the record, my name is Robert, too. To avoid confusion, however, I suggest that you call me Gemini or GS.)

your name is Robert too. thats cool.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 am

Well, looks to me like no love is in the atmosphere this V-day. Except for NH. Not surprised. This holiday is gotten kind of old throughout the years. Well, I can say is, Happy Valintine's Day!

Just a friendly reminder to you faithful BBS users who will be alone this V-day (this includes everyone), neither you're left or right hands count as Valintine partners.

And another reminder: if you are alone, do not sit down on with laptop or a typewriter and start writing a book (not even one sentence). Trust me... redrum.

mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 am

My valentine...is again the cat :(

I need a good dating hotline or something. It's been a while since I've had anything close to intimate. (basically never lol). But yea I need help.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”