Do you have any piercing or tattoo?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

yamilynn

Re: Do you have any piercing or tattoo?

Postby yamilynn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Samathou wrote:
yamilynn wrote:No. I think tattoos are disgusting, especially on backs. I do, however, have a birthmark underneath my belly button, which is quite minuscule.

I really think I should make a special thread for birthmarks. :lol:

Birthmarks are awesome :unhoodedkenny:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
xXBrokenDreamsXx

Postby xXBrokenDreamsXx » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:59 pm

I have my ears amd nose pierced. I'm also thinking about getting my lip pierced, but I don't know.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 am

I had my ears pierced in high school (four in left, two in rigth ear), but haven't wore earrings in over a decade.
No tatoos. I thought about it, but not anymore. I don't want to look like a typical metalhead.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:I tried to get my ears pierced when I was twelve. My body rejected the so-called surgical steel, and the bumps of scar tissue lingered for over a decade. So, I never tried again.
I have a friend with four holes in each ear, a tongue ring, tattoos running down both arms, a tattoo on each foot, one on the back of her neck, and one behind her ear. She's really into it.

Wow.... her body must be an Art Board.
Tattoos are very common, anyway...
Many singers have some.

yamilynn wrote:Birthmarks are awesome :unhoodedkenny:

Yeah, with a big birthmark on a corner of the face, around an eye! :lol:

Well, here I have moles on my body.... beauty marks...
They don't look bad though, I like them, and it's natural decoration, after all.

Mamont wrote:I had my ears pierced in high school (four in left, two in rigth ear), but haven't wore earrings in over a decade.
No tatoos. I thought about it, but not anymore. I don't want to look like a typical metalhead.

One of my friends had her ears pierced at 9... she had an infection so she removed them.... Her holes disappeared completely!
Less than 1week ago, she re-pierced them, so now she's waiting for the healing part.
About the tattoos, it's true it reminds me of some metal band members. x)
I don't have any, but some classmates plan to have one on some discrete parts (as we were eating together, I was listening to their conversations, so...)
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Breekinz

Postby Breekinz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 pm

I used to have each ear pierced twice. One hole where girls regularly get them pierced and then a second hole beside it. But unfortunately I took the earrings out of the second holes to early and they closed up. Then I went and gauged my first holes to 14 gauges (Which is as big as the piecing for a bellybutton or tongue). And I ended up taking them out cause I lose one of my gauges and before I realized I had nothing in them they closed up.

I do though have my bellybutton pierced. Have had it done since I was 16, and I'm 19 now.

I do want to get a lip piercing eventually. Maybe.

And as for tattoos. I plan on getting many. My boyfriend has two at the moment. And told me he'd pay for my first one. Which if you know who Bam Margera and Ville Valo is, it's the heartagram tattoo they both have on their lower abdomen. I'm also getting this tribal heart lower back tattoo I drew eventually. I wanna get a tiny Gir (From Invader Zim) tattoo on my right leg and Tinkerbell on my left. Also my boyfriend and I have a thing for wolves so I drew up a tribalish tattoo of a Male and Female wolves with their noses touching and we're both getting it as a matching tattoo.

Anyways yea I plan on pretty much filling my body. Haha I look at tattoos as a piece of art and my body as a blank canvas. Call me crazy but its my own personal opinion I guess. :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh cool, I'd also like to have my belly button pierced.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Chemical

Postby Chemical » Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I have my nose pierced and i am hoping to gain some more. i also have a tattoo on my right ankle. It is a heartagram. I hope to gain some more tattoos as well. ^-^
(>0-0)> Let the insanity begin! <(0-0<)
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 am

Nothing, but I'm considering getting an ear or two pieced. No idea about tattoos, would have to be pretty sold on the idea of a design to have it permanently affixed to my skin, but I admit the vague possibility.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
bazi42

Postby bazi42 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

i have seven earrings total and a small indigo crescent moon tattooed on my upper left shoulder.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Let me clarify something: If you have tattoos and/or piercings, that's great. I'm honestly very, very happy for you. (My brothers have a bunch of tattoos and they look pretty good.) They're just not for me.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:19 am

no tattoos. no piercings. no plans for either...and ironically, no birthmark either :P

Just a lot of unwanted hair...all natural though... :roll:

As for others and what they do: It's your body. Do what you want with it. I'm personally very finicky with people and piercings/tattoos. Ears are fine for both sexes...women, belly button is cool. A *small* nose piercing is okay as well. I (personally) just don't care for lip piercings and those HUGE nose rings. I'm also out on nipple piercings.

Tattoos: whatever. I'm not a huge fan of "Many" but I know plenty of people who have one or two and for the most part, they are not turnoffs. Some can actually be very symbolic and nice to look at. I don't mind looking at tramp stamps either...gives me another excuse if a woman thinks I'm looking at her ass, I could be like...nope, just that tat. :lol: :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
jackson31

Postby jackson31 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:59 am

yes, but only temporary tatto, because i can change the tatto everytime i want it
hi this is my personal signature
bed bugs

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”