Could I be possibly sick?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

arr345

Re: Could I be possibly sick?

Postby arr345 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Well this what his doctor told us. And Robbie wanted to cuss him out. But he can't because he's a mute (he can't talk; he's not deaf though).

As far as blood vomit goes, its nothing unusaul.

We recieved a call this morning from the doctor. Apparently, these idiots made a mistake: he has cancer. He is devasted, and I am too.

He only has three months left to live. I know you girls and guys are awesome will do it takes for him to feel special. So please be a lot kinder to him for the next three months for me.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Well, if this is true, you have my condolences, but let me be frank here.

This guy joins the forum and over time claims that he lost his infant daughter, he got stood up at his wedding, and now he supposedly has cancer?

Should I be sympathetic or should I ask myself if me and the people here are being trolled? I just find this a bit hard to believe. If that makes me a dick, so be it. I have no control over how I feel about it. I just don't believe this series of events and the suspicions that surround them. I honestly think we're being played with. I've dealt with countless people over the years who wanted attention over the internet, and they'd do anything to get it. I'd probably be a TAD less skeptical if a professional doctor didn't misdiagnose cancer for an allergy.
arr345

Postby arr345 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 pm

You can ask him if you want. But I don't think you'll get a response from him anytime soon.

And another thing: Robbie may have told you about his infant daughter and his wife. But this was not something he was gonna share to any. Not even his own peers. He's gonna super pissed when he finds that I told you this.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

*sigh* Okay Amy, why did you tell people this? And you're right. I am so pissed off at you. You and I know better. Were you there at the USC theater watching me and someone who looked like doctor? Well if so, you'll be happy to know that I was rehearsing a character who is going to die and Michael was playing the doctor.
Last edited by BigGuy101 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

Now, you're just making it much easier for me to believe that this is all bullshit. If you were a true friend, or at least if you gave any fuck about him at all, you would have kept your hands away from your keyboard and not said anything. Evidently, he's going to find out anyway (provided you're not the same person, and I do suspect you are). If so, congrats on trying to fool the board, but you failed.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 am

^ Relax dude, I think she was just watching and a friend rehearse a play and thought it was real. Cause we're good actor (despite me being a mute). She's gullible.

Oh and I regret what I said in the confession thread, I won't take a step.

Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 am

BigGuy101 wrote:^ Relax dude, I think she was just watching and a friend rehearse a play and thought it was real. Cause we're good actor (despite me being a mute). She's gullible.

Oh and I regret what I said in the confession thread, I won't take a step.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GTFO.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 am

Okay, whats that supposed to mean? (as if I didn't already know that answer). I do confess that I'm a psychopath, who does not go around killing.

mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 am

* previous comment revised and removed due to change of thoughts* :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 am

Another thing, I think you're a good BBSer Neils. But if Amy took a play rehearsal seriously (because she said she was coming but I didn't see her), Hey, she is still my best friend and I love her even if she is gullible every once and a while. (actually its every day)

And if you say anything to her or make her feel ugly or do anything to hurt her, I will kick your @$$, virtually!

And as for the rest of you just don't anything. She really does care.

Amy, don't worry. I forgive you.
Last edited by BigGuy101 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am

Now, see, you're getting hostile with me. I find that highly unnecessary just because I exposed your sham. I'm not going to say anything to "Amy" because I don't feel "either" (just) of you are worthy enough of my time after trying to pull a stunt like that.

So, if you're going to threaten me, I encourage you to carry out your threat right now. Your threat is useless and invalid unless you're capable of performing it. So bring it. You really don't have much longer on here.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 am

Do you think think I'm actually gonna go to your house and kick you literally. No dude. God I am so sorry about. I was being stupid by making that comment to you. I hope you can forgive. This is the first time I've actually gotten angry at anyone. :(

Maybe I do deserve to be banned for a while. But not Amy.

You know that I think being a mute has its benefits. I'm glad it keeps my ass out trouble.

BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 am

Because I threatened that guy, you can ban me for a while Big-Will. I 'll make an apology card to Neils, similar to the registration card I made to Ex.

BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 am

arr345

Postby arr345 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 am

Sorry about that people. I was being stupid without actually knowing the situation. I hope I didn't make anyone here hate me or anyone for falling for a rehearsal. I can be impulsive. I think I'll go see a professional. :( And I will gladly take criticism.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”