Someone bored enough should really read this!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

greentree428

Someone bored enough should really read this!!!!!!

Postby greentree428 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

[url]Ok I came across this insane rant by someone about how evangelical symbols for their corporations and churches are related to satanic and occultist symbolism. Its f*cking hilarious especially being that I laugh at western religions. But seriously someone else has to skim through this stuff and please talk to me about it. I just found it a moment earlier. It talks about how the Cathedral of Faiths dove sign is linked to Aleister Crowleys image on his books. Would this not make for an amazingly humorous episode!!!!!!! Something about the evil satanic plot of the catholic or evangelical church but with a classic south park twist. It just jumped out at me and I literally registered to this site 5minutes ago so I could talk to other relevant people about this. But you really have to read this webpage to understand the crazy of which I am speaking of. I can't tell if the person writing blog is legitimately crazy or just has waay to much time on their hands but the assumptions they make are awesomely hilarious. Stuff about David Phelps and the freemasons, and Greg Laurie using satanic symbols on his tv screens like some subliminal occultist leader. I mean this has south park written all over it that's all I wanted to put forward.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE BLOG, ITS TITLED "WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING" AND ITS SO AWESOME I CAN'T STOP SAYING HOW
RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME IT WAS TO READ, I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD..
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... ts_25.html
RedStone2

Re: Someone bored enough should really read this!!!!!!

Postby RedStone2 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 am

OK--I'm the guy (MattTwoFour) who wrote and researched that article. I'm a bit puzzled...you think the idea of practicing occultists is as unrealistic as the tooth fairy and unicorns? Is that what you're claiming? That 's a pretty odd view--occultism is practiced all over the globe, 24/7.

Yes, lots of 'big wigs' (many fake-Christian charlatans among them, as you've read in my blog) practice occultism/Luciferianism:

The Clintons conducted occultic/Luciferian rituals at the White House (the media spun it as "seances"). The Reagans had a semi-official White House witch. The Bushes attend bizarre pagan/druidic/satanic rituals at Bohemiam Grove. On and on.

All of the above-mentioned were just 'joking'? I'm doubled over.

Maybe South Park should lampoon the bizarre pagan/luciferian shenanigans of these ultra-weird VIPs. It might actually help. You may be onto something.

By the way, you're getting everything fantastically out of context. That was chapter 13 you were reading. There are 17 chapters total. Read the chapter (Ch.7) about the Franklin scandal...where the satanic abuses perpetrated by dozens of top echelon politicians and captains-of-industry were exposed. It's a real knee-slapper (not).
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm

I tried to post a comment here. Anybody know what happened to those remarks? I'm new to this board but I would've thought a "South Park" board would be the ultimate, ultimate bastion of freedom of speech. (?) Sayonara, I guess.
shitbuttassfuck

Postby shitbuttassfuck » Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 am

It's not that surprising to me honestly. I have taken a few semesters of religion and philosophy already, but I had an incident last year that forced me to be the one to reply to this. I met a dude a few years older than me that dabbled in some satanic-occult "nonsense" or so I thought.. but anyway he gave me a book called 777 by aleister crowley. It turned out to be pretty much a book of magic number analysis, symbolism in religion, and some techniques for magic. I was only obtaining the information- im not the one to try doing some harry potter sh*t. I know you are already rolling your eyes but this is no bullsh*t. I ended up having a f*cked up experience. I woke up from a "dream" about 7 am. It was a dream that I was trapped in a metallic blue/silver series of rooms. When I woke I instantly heared an angered voice that said, "This isn't over yet" I felt really wierd so I got out of bed to get a drink. I turned on my bedroom light and looked in the mirror. Not only did I not look like myself but my eyes were fully dilated. Fully! Mushrooms couldnt even dilate my eyes like this. I immediately panicked and ran downstairs. My mom was already awake drinking coffee.. I know because she spilled it when she saw me. She even said I looked nothing like myself. The only thing I could think to say is "help" she tried to comfort me by giving me a long embracing nervous hug. I started convulsing, shaking, my teeth were chattering and i projectile puked. The instant I puked my house smelled very strong of sulfur. I looked normal again right after that but I was still in shock. We both came to a conclusion that I got possessed. We couldnt think of anything else to explain it. For about the next month the number 777 appeared EVERYWHERE to me like a sick joke someone was playing on me. I hadnt told anyone though. The point is I believe aleister crowley was onto something alot bigger than our minds can grasp... or i could be crazy...
with all due respect,
Jadon Graper
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 am

Hey, S.B.A.F. guy-- that's some crazy stuff you went through. Sounds like you're OK now? You'd probably identify with Whiteley Strieber's experiences which he described in his classic book "Communion".

Bottom line for me..there are good guys and bad guys out there in the cosmos. Best to 'sign up' with the good guys. It's all in the Good Book. I know, I know...the Book isn't 'cool' with the ultra-hip, ultra-edgy South Park crowd. Oh well.

I talked directly with many folks who have had similar experiences as yours. I'm sure you find it as ironic as I do...all those pierced/tatted pagans and super-edgy South Parkers, (etc.) and they're all still living inside the Truman Show dome/cocoon...still stuck inside Pleasantville, unable to leave the town limits.

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:07 am

I am pagan..I practice magick. I know lots of people who also practice magick..And I did look at your link. And, while some people keep the fact that they practice magick in the closet, because of this culture's stigma about that, and there are some who hide in the broom closet, because they are into some really bad sh*t, the article on the link you posted sounded really far fetched. Those kind of articles scare the sh*t out of people who are already crazy, and I know because one of the people I know who practices magick is crazy, and reading that kind of sh*t online made him crazier. Seriously, what do the authors of that kind of propaganda want the readers to do with that information? Get a bunch of crazy paranoid people to try burning people like me at the stake?

And another thing..Redstone, do you have any hard evidence of the claims you are making? Any photos or video? Or are we just suppost to take your word?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 am

Oh and by the way, most people who are pagan have no interest in f*cking with other people..Most of us are nice, normal people, who just happen to have different beliefs about religion or are interested in practicing magick. And, Redstone, there are a lot of Atheists at this board, who might consider what you are preaching evil, because history shows that the kind of things you preach lead to innocent people getting killed in the name of your religious beliefs. And, in this case, I agree with them. The way I see it, you are not the "good guys", and you can take your Nazi propaganda and shove it up your ass. Have a nice day.
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 am

Well, MoonDragon...

Here, for example, is a photo of Bush, father and son, hanging out at the Druid compound, Bohemian Grove:

Notice the green circular shade over their heads. Then notice (below) the human effigy used for Bohemian Grove's "mock human sacrifice" occult ritual:

Then notice below the burned-out effigy the day after the Druid ritual...but more importantly, notice that same green circular shade in the far left background where Bush, father and son, had been standing.

One wonders--does George W. say some prayers and read his Bible back at his cabin, after an evening of festive satanic human sacrifice rituals? The Bushes' attendance at Bohemian Grove has been drpeatedly documented in mainstream newspapers, albeit on page 84. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/01/21/MN107639.DTL&hw

So yes...there is this utterly bizarre phenomenon of top-level big-wigs who front as "devout Evangelical Christians" (inviting Billy Graham to the Bush home for Christmas, etc.) but practice occultism behind the scenes.

Bohemian Grove, by the way, is a horror show, according to many whistle-blowers. Hardcore satanism being practiced there by high-level luminaries. http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-six-closer-look-at-bush-family.html
Last edited by RedStone2 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 am

Whoops--by the time I posted my response, you had posted that second 'heartwarming' message. I thought we were having a fairly civil discussion up to then. Pretty ugly violent stuff. I follow the teachings of Jesus...love your neighbor as yourself...forgiveness...charity. The teachings of Jesus and Christianity never started any war.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 am

You know South Park has made fun of Christianity before, right? It would have a field day with you. :)

And as far as secret fraternities go, South Park would go after the Masons instead of the Bohos, since the Masons have been around longer and are a bigger organization.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm

It's hard to have a civil discussion with a true believer in weird, pseudo-religious conspiracy theories. If there was even an ounce of truth to any of that stuff involving the Bushes, that so-called 'liberal media' I keep hearing about would've been all over it years ago.

Unless they are, of course, also in on the Satanist Occult human sacrifice, whatever the fuck secret society cult thingy. Which they always are. They have to be. The number one rule of the conspiracy theory is that any countervailing evidence is in fact, evidence for the conspiracy. That's why they all have to expand to include not just powerful individuals, but a secret cabal of powerful individuals pulling the levers behind the curtains that goes back centuries, nay, millenniums.
THEY started both world wars, killed JFK, faked the moon landing, executed 9/11, built the pyramids with aliens, buried treasure under Mt. Rushmore and sell hot dogs in 10 packs but hot dog buns in 8 packs.

Usually by the time the conspiracy theory gets this large, it picks up some sort of racist, anti-Semitic element. If one ever finds themselves getting fascinated with a conspiracy and they start seeing the word "Zionist" just a little too often, that is a huge red flag that you have strayed far from reality into somebody's fantasy world of fake history.

You read it! You can't unread it!
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 am

Big-Will wrote:You know South Park has made fun of Christianity before, right? It would have a field day with you.
I'm already having a field day with organized Christianity...if you've happened to have read my 500 page online thesis. But pure Christianity, i.e. the simple teachings of Jesus...to quote Elvis Costello -- "what's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"

Big-Will wrote:as far as secret fraternities go, South Park would go after the Masons instead of the Bohos, since the Masons have been around longer and are a bigger organization.
I don't know. Hundreds of (mostly) Republican political leaders who publicly pose as conservative Evangelical Christians yet secretly attend and participate in Druid occult mock human sacrifice rituals (the Bushes being prime examples)...that's some pretty rich material.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 am

No, what I actually wanted to see pictures of was the satanic sexual abuse that your site claims is everywhere. George Bush was a sh*tty president in my opinion, but all the pictures you are posting show is him at what apears to be a Pagan gathering..And, saying someone is at a Pagan gathering is something bad in it's self to me is like saying someone going to church is a bad thing in it's self. No one I know with my beliefs gets together to do f*cked up sh*t like your site claims. Unless you actually have some video footage of satanic sexual abuse, shut the f*ck up.. What you are doing is sick..You are scaring people who are already paranoid. Making them think the government and everyone around them is out to get them. That is what happened to my friend after he read too much of the kind of sh*t people like you write online..So, Will, I hope you understand why I am not being civil, and I posted a thread to draw attention to this sh*t. It used to be awesome hanging out with my friend, but the last few years all he talks about is how the Government and the cops are out to get everyone. And his life is messed up. f*ck everyone who writes this kind of sh*t. It is sick. It is bad for everyone. It makes unstable people crazier, and it makes hard core Atheists lump people like me into the same category as the people who preach this propaganda just because I believe in supernatural things.

Oh and if Christianity never started a war, what the f*ck were the crusades? And why were thousands of people burned for witch craft in Europe, and 20 people were hanged as Witches in Salem? Or are all the history books in the world Satanic propaganda?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 am

And, you are bitching about mock human sacrifice rituals..Well, in Christianity, isn't there a really famous mock cannibalism/blood drinking ritual?

By the way, I know you are the person who originally started this thread..Having more than one account on this board to draw attention to your sh*tty blog is a pretty pathetic attention whore tactic.
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 am

If there was even an ounce of truth to any of that stuff involving the Bushes, that so-called 'liberal media' I keep hearing about would've been all over it years ago.
Well, wait a minute...the Bushes DO participate in Druid rituals behind the backs of their Evangelical followers. I posted the photographs and the documentation from the San Francisco Chronicle. There are numerous other newspaper articles documenting the Bushes' involvement (as one example) and the 'mock human sacrifice' rituals at Bohemian Grove. (?)

There are numerous other Bush examples: Jeb gave an ultra-weird occult testimony before the Florida legislature in which he credited a "mystical being, Chang" for his success in life:

"Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society."

"I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down."
http://www.unknownnews.org/0509260920MysticalWarriors.html

I had to laugh when some other guy made the comment: "I have an imaginary friend too. His name is Loopy. He’s a polar bear who helps me fight crime."

The Bushes, like many, many others in the 'ruling class' engage in very strange and bizarre behavior, in the way they practice occultism yet front as Bible-believing Christians. Same for the Reagans and the Clintons (on and on we could go)...both of whom practiced occultism yet posed as "Christians".

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”