Someone bored enough should really read this!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: Someone bored enough should really read this!!!!!!

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

And, you know what else? I don't care what politicans do in their private lives..I care about as much if Bush is into the Occult as I do about whether or not Bill Clinton f*cked Monica. And of course politicans might pretend to be Christian, to get votes..Duh. Politicians are whores, they will say anything to get elected..And you know what else? I don't think someone should have to hide the fact that they are into the Occult or if they are WIccan or Pagan. There is nothing wrong with our beliefs. There is nothing wrong with having different religious beliefs than the ones that people like you shove down everyone's throats.
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:And, you are bitching about mock human sacrifice rituals..Well, in Christianity, isn't there a really famous mock cannibalism/blood drinking ritual?
Good grief--the bitterness, the sneering, the horror.

First of all, I'm not complaining about the mock human sacrifice at the moment. It's odd that you present it that way. I'm only making the point that these guys front as "Christian" to their Evangelical supporters, then sneak off and practice occultism. That is highly bizarre and utterly ominous. Just for openers, it's a betrayal of the public trust...to fraudulently misrepresent, not to mention secret meetings of public officials.

I'm not here to debate your silly misrepresentation of Christianity as an occult practice (lol)...not for now anyway. Completely off-topic.

M00ndragon69 wrote:By the way, I know you are the person who originally started this thread..Having more than one account on this board to draw attention to your sh*tty blog is a pretty pathetic attention whore tactic.
Good grief again--man, you are just seething. I don't get it. You can't have civil disagreement with those of differing views? No wo der there are so many wars in the world. So far, between the "pagan" and the Christian on this thread...the pagan has wished for me to be subjected to a prison-style sexual assault...and I have endorsed charity, neighborliness, and forgiveness. Interesting contrast, no?

And...you "know" I have two accounts here? That's a remarkable insight. It's also total baloney. I merely noticed from my web master that someone had linked from my blog to this board. I'm a 50plus year old guy. I don't hang out at South Park discussion boards. What a strange pot-shot. What do you base this conspiracy theory on? Just curious.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:08 am

Whatever..I have been on this board for years..Everyone here knows I am an evil bitch..They are used to it..LOL.

So, what do you think about what I said about how the sh*t you write makes paranoid people crazier? That is my main issue..I don't wish harm on you, more like I feel like what you are writing could likely cause harm by making people afraid of everyone being out to get them. That isn't very friendly or neighborly.

And by the way..I don't think politicians should say they are Christian when they aren't..And, I also think it sucks that people are so bent on pushing their religion on other people that they would only vote a Christian into office..There is suppost to be seperation of church and state in this country.

And, after the condesending things you have been saying about South Park fans, it seems odd that you would have found this board in the first place..If you had nothing to do with the guy who posted the original link to your blog. What, do you go on every message board that exists to see if someone mentioned your blog?
RedStone2

Postby RedStone2 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:So, what do you think about what I said about how the sh*t you write makes paranoid people crazier?
Bro, I'm just reporting the facts as I have come to understand them. If danger is headed our way here in America and being perped by a cabal of crazy, satanic, psychopath power-mongers bent of global domination...to complain that I may be disturbing the 'comfort zone' of folks in pointing out this evil cabal...I don't get your complaint. (?)

I can almost hear early Americans: "How dare Paul Revere go around shouting "the British are coming"...we were comfortably situated in front of our fire places, having a cup of tea."

Yes, I (and many others) see an evil cabal bent on tyranny afoot in the land and across the globe. No, it's not being reported on The View, the CBS Evening News, nor Good Morning America with Ken and Barbie. 97% of the mainstream media is controlled by five people...and they're all members of the proverbial 'old boys network'. As one of the Founders once said -- "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

M00ndragon69 wrote:No, what I actually wanted to see pictures of was the satanic sexual abuse that your site claims is everywhere....Unless you actually have some video footage of satanic sexual abuse...
OK so...I missed this post. Anyway, the argument is nonsense. It's like saying unless someone has video footage of a murder as it is occurring, no conviction can be obtained.

I would challenge you to read through the evidence regarding the "Franklin scandal" as one of a thousand examples. Read through this article. Click on the links. For example, there is a BBC documentary link...about the satanic ritual abuse that went on in Omaha, Nebraska...perped by top echelon citizens--bankers, lawyers, judges, police officers, local and state political leaders...and national leaders as well. A number of the children pointed to George HW Bush personally:

[url]http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-six-closer-look-at-bush-family.html
[/url]

By the way, I don't believe in "pushing" religion" on anyone...ever. I do like to discuss such topics but no "shoving' anything down anyone's throat. I'm a HUGE libertarian.

And again--I explained how I saw at my web master page that somebody linked from here to my blog. Yes, if I run across discussion boards that are discussing my thesis, I'm always interested to see what folks are saying. Why wouldn't I be?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”