'Big Bang Theory' actor announces he is GAY!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

NeuroHeart

Re: 'Big Bang Theory' actor announces he is GAY!

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun May 27, 2012 7:11 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:Hes gay. That's okay.

♪ I mean, 'cause hey
I like him any-way ♫

♪♪♪Because you see, if he were me, i would feel free to say that i was gay. ♪♪... but i'm not gay♪

♫ I'm happy just watching his show♪
♪ So what should it matter to me
♪♪what he does in bed with guys??♫

Unassumption wrote:I know it's wrong to set your gaydar by stereotypes, especially not ones a character someone plays exhibits, but... I'm surprised it took him this long!

Wait wait... you think Sheldon is a gay stereotype? I never, ever thought that. Sheldon, as far as I can tell, has no sexuality. At best he's Amysexual, as she's the character he's shown the most... attraction to, if attraction is even the word. Parsons himself, though? I remember seeing an interview snippet where he was out of character and talking about the Broadway show he was in, and that is where my lack of shock comes from. He was just so excited and joyful and... prancy about being in theater. It was adorable, and a massive blip on the gaydar.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
(ugly)Bob

Re: 'Big Bang Theory' actor announces he is GAY!

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun May 27, 2012 7:50 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:Hes gay. That's okay.

♪ I mean, 'cause hey
I like him any-way ♫

NeuroHeart wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:♪♪♪Because you see, if he were me, i would feel free to say that i was gay. ♪♪... but i'm not gay♪
NeuroHeart wrote:♫ I'm happy just watching his show♪
♪ So what should it matter to me
♪♪what he does in bed with guys??

♪♪♪If you were gay, i would shout hooray♫ ... and here i'd stay.. ♫ ♫ you can count on me to always be beside you every day... to tell you it's OKAY!♪♫

:gaykenny:

Duet! accomplished hahaha!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”