Wanna Conspiracy Debate?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Wanna Conspiracy Debate?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 am

I knew that would get your attention..Go check out the "Someone really bored should read this" thread... Incase you over looked it because of the title, It is all about conspiracy theories, about how evil people like me are using the Occult to control America..Oh, and this Redstone guy, who apparently wrote a huge conspiracy blog just joined the board..He wrote the blog the link is to. It is all about how the satanists use mind control and sexual abuse to create people with multiple personalities to be their slaves..And they are everywhere..Everyone who normally posts in every religion debate should totally go on that thread and put in their 2 cents.
Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18817
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Big-Will » Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

...I've got nothin'.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 am

I really hate people who post that kind of conspiracy sh*t all over the internet..It made my friend f*cking paranoid of the government..And I am sick of going on Youtube and finding sh*t about how Lady Gaga, Rob Zombie and a lot of other people in music I like are part of the Illuminati. And the people who make these accusations have no strong evidence for their claims.
Image
RedStone2
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 6:57 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby RedStone2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I really hate people who post that kind of conspiracy sh*t all over the internet..It made my friend f*cking paranoid of the government..And I am sick of going on Youtube and finding sh*t about how Lady Gaga, Rob Zombie and a lot of other people in music I like are part of the Illuminati. And the people who make these accusations have no strong evidence for their claims.
OK, I just noticed this thread. What do you want to discuss? For openers, I have no interest in conspiracy theories. I'm only interested in facts.

And as you can see in the other thread, the original post is just some silly sloppy generalizations which I then answered with specific facts. That's all I'm interested in...facts.

Keep in mind...I was as big a fan of the American Dream and the whole NormanRockwell-ian pipe dream, just as much as the next guy. My 'dreams' died hard. i can tell you that. It's a bitter pill to swallow...finding out that all of our leaders (or almost all) and all the top echelon people...are a bunch of liars.

Here's a lovely quote from psychopath David Rockefeller:

"Some...believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

He admits to being a part of a conspiracy against the best interests of the United States. There you have it. Rockefeller is not only part of the proverbial "old boys network"...he's the king of the old boys. He's the king of the 'smoke-filled-rooms'. When he visits the White House, the President of the United States is the guy who fetches the coffee. Obama is on a short leash (as was George W.). He can't even go to the bathroom without teleprompters.

Over the years, many, many whistleblowers from the top echelon have pointed out the shadow cabal that is the real power. President Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President, for example:

"Some of the biggest men in the U.S. in the fields of commerce and manufacturing know that there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

How about Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of Great Britain (in 1844): "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Those two guys aren't exactly chopped liver. And there are many others with similar comments.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5860
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 am

This is in danger of turning into a hate war me thinks.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 am

When it comes to the historical things you are bringing up, I would rather do my own research and make up my own mind, than take your word for it.

And, it actually makes a lot of sense that you say you were a big believer in "The American Dream", but things didn't work out for you. I am sure that is a big part of why these conspiracy theories are appealing to you. Like, it isn't enough to believe that there are a lot of stupid people in charge, making decisions that f*cked the economy..No, those people have to be secret Satanists too, who use mind control and sexual abuse on thousands, maybe millions of people..So you have the perfect villains to blame for what went wrong in your life. That kind of is the way things are with my friend..I love him, but he is not perfect, and he made some bad decisions ( and I know this, because I told him not to do most of those things) that messed up his life..He won't listen to people when they kind of hint at how he should fix things..But, he goes on about how all his problems are the government's fault...I am sure there are a lot of people out there like that..Some of their bad situations are their own fault, some are not, and the idea of someone really evil to blame for all their problems is very appealing. And, I am not sure if the contents of your blog, or other blogs similar to your's that I have seen really do anything to benefit those people.

Anyway, I may believe in a lot of supernatural things, but I do not believe the things I have seen on conspiracy sites. A lot of the things on there are way too far fetched.
Image
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

No posts from Unassumption in a RELIGIOUS thread, starting to worry now. Mamont may have been right. ;__;

COME BACK YOU BASTARD.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5860
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 am

Barack_Obama wrote:No posts from Unassumption in a RELIGIOUS thread, starting to worry now. Mamont may have been right. ;__;

COME BACK YOU BASTARD.



how do you mean? Now i am worrying
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 am

Probably nothing...
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Dr Sleep
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Dr Sleep » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm

I a newbie, so you'll have to excuse me if I say this:

Not trying to tell you what to do, but if you hate it when people on the internet talk about conspiracies that's fine. But I think you just waste a fair amount of time talking about it yourself.

Not trying to make enemies with you. Just saying...
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Mamont » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Barack_Obama wrote:No posts from Unassumption in a RELIGIOUS thread, starting to worry now. Mamont may have been right. ;__;

This thread started on may 31st, and his last post was yesterday. Maybe we're overreacting.
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 pm

The thing is, I know him too well not to worry. :o

Sent like 4 or 5 PMs to him on YT and tried contacting him on FB, no luck. He is always on, too. Last PMs weren't encouraging...
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby Barack_Obama » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:25 am

FALSE ALARM finally heard back from him...
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
RedStone2
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 6:57 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby RedStone2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:When it comes to the historical things you are bringing up, I would rather do my own research and make up my own mind, than take your word for it.
I'm just trying to lay some groundwork for my views. Wasn't asking you to accept any of my comments at face value. (?)

M00ndragon69 wrote:you say you were a big believer in "The American Dream", but things didn't work out for you.
I think you misunderstand. I didn't say "things didn't work out". I'm doing fine. Have a family, wife and children. A business. My point was that I discovered the whole American Dream thing is a huge lie. All the the top echelon people are lying to us....Washington, Hollywood, academia, corporate America, the military/industrial complex...a bunch of liars and scammers.

I guess I sort of already knew that before but...maybe was in some sort of denial, just like 99.99% of Americans are today...living in some sort of Ken-and-Barbie happy-happy dream bubble world. No longer. About a decade ago, I took off the rose-colored glasses and took the Red Pill.

M00ndragon69 wrote:those people have to be secret Satanists.
I don't know what you mean in claiming I have a 'need' for people to be satanists...that I think they HAVE to be satanists. ?? I simply came across huge evidence indicating a bizarre occult orientation among a large percentage of top echelon people. It is what it is. Can't do anything about it. Stranger still...that many of them pose as conservative Christians.

By the way, I'm glad you agree it is creepy and inappropriate that these ruling class occultists falsely pose as Christian.

As far as your friend...my blogs are directed mainly at Bible believers. If he's willing to go along with the upcoming new world order, he has nothing to worry about from these occultist/globalists. For Jesus-followers, it's quite another story. We're instructed on the pages of Scripture to reject this occult-based world order. Some choppy seas lie ahead for us.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5860
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

Re: Wanna Religious Debate?

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 am

Barack_Obama wrote:FALSE ALARM finally heard back from him...



Oh thank Jesus!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests