Guy who threatened South Park creators jailed for 11.5 years

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

(ugly)Bob

Re: Guy who threatened South Park creators jailed for 11.5 y

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

maytess12 wrote:I don't want you think I'm trying to get you to think like me. Just saying.

same here everyone, i hate misogynist people..
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 am

it is retarded not to take it seriously

Better to be safe than sorry. Though it's possible to make people sorry by being overly safe. I'm sure they made sure it was credible before acting on it.
Online death threats are as common as any other bad meme, but normal folk like me can't jail all the internet tough guys who make them to us. More importantly, almost none of the threats I see people get are carried out, and I don't want to see people jailed for a decade or two for words. Then again, celebrities adresses are well known so any threat to them is more worrying. Especially given what happened to theo van goh, and many involved in the Danish cartoons. I guess the jury knows more than me and I should trust their sentence, though the sentence (the other guy got 25 to life) seems a little steep. I think the details neuro heart give explain that. His other actions are probably what got him put away for so long over this.

You doubt it because they didn't have anything to do with

It's what I guessed. Thanks for the evidence that I guessed correctly. Ironic that the same fear that got muhammed to not air may have been what got the network to take this so seriously.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 am

maytess12 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:I love Matt and Trey, and if someone was seriously threatening them, the assh*le needs to be in jail.

That sounded kind of bias. Your stating because they threatened Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone in particular that they should be locked away. And your right, they should be. Personally, I think murder is despicable and even just saying or joking about it is awful. And if the individual was joking, than he's an dumbass. No one has right to take the life of another (unless he/she was trying to kill you first; which in this case, Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone did NOT do).

I too love Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone, they are awesome , but I'm not defending because I'm a fan, but because they have not done nothing wrong. Nothing to deserve death. And that man who stated he wanted to kill our beloved Trey Parker and Matt Stone, should be locked for good because for all know, that man was dead serious.

Moondragon, I'm sure you're nice, noble person. So I don't want you think I'm trying to get you to think like me. Just saying.

Well, the guy who made the threat was not joking..Take a look at what NeuroHeart posted..Or if you want, go look up the incident on Google. I think the assh*le who threatened Trey and Matt probably wasn't joking, because joking requires a sense of humor, and people who threaten people because of their religious beliefs rarely have a sense of humor. I say this, because you kind of sound like you don't really have previous knowledge about this incident.

And, of course I don't like the fact that he threatened Trey and Matt, but that doesn't mean I am as biased as you think. I wouldn't like to hear about anyone getting death threats from someone who is apparently an Islamic terrorist..Especially since I know there are things about me that would make people who are into that form of religion want to kill me.

I also have been somewhat threatened before..By a friend I got in a fight with..He told me more than once to kill myself..And that he couldn't wait til I was 40 and I kill myself. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore, and I told him if those threats continued and I thought he might try to hurt me, I would go to the cops and show people we know what he said. And I meant it. Maybe he was just pissed off, because I picked a fight with him. Right after he posted a lot of things in his blog that started drama, my friend got scared of him, and I started replaying a lot of times in the past when he wasn't exactly very respectful to me..I told him I wasn't comfortable around him, and then he said he didn't blame me, and said he was jealous of one of my other friends..That pissed me off, because I had no sexual interest in either of them, and what he said kind of brought back the fact that he tried to get me to have sex with him in the past..And he did it in a way that wasn't very respectful. You don't just ask a female friend to have sex with you because you have never even kissed a girl, and then tell her it wouldn't be romantic, because she is not the most attractive person in the world. Not unless you think she is a 2 dollar whore. Yeah, anyway, what he said brought that anger back, I was pissed..I wanted to make a scene..I wrote about my feelings in that situation on Live Journal..Then there was a big fight. And 2 years later, when I posted about getting a pretty kick ass job, he sends me these messages about how I should kill myself..And even posted this thread with 11 reasons why I should kill myself on this message board my friends and I used to have. Anyway, I don't know if he is just pissed and doesn't really mean it, or if there is a reason to feel threatened. And it is not a chance I am going to take. It is not smart to take a chance in those kind of situations.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

people who threaten people because of their religious beliefs rarely have a sense of humor

Especially if they threaten comedians because of a joke they can't handle. I'm unsure if they were serious about carrying out the threats, but they certainly weren't joking either. Online threats seem a different beast to threats in person (as they usually don't know where to find you even if they wanted to carry them out) but if they know where you live (as in the case of celebrities) it's probably prudent to check it out.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
maytess12 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:I love Matt and Trey, and if someone was seriously threatening them, the assh*le needs to be in jail.

That sounded kind of bias. Your stating because they threatened Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone in particular that they should be locked away. And your right, they should be. Personally, I think murder is despicable and even just saying or joking about it is awful. And if the individual was joking, than he's an dumbass. No one has right to take the life of another (unless he/she was trying to kill you first; which in this case, Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone did NOT do).

I too love Mr. Parker and Mr. Stone, they are awesome , but I'm not defending because I'm a fan, but because they have not done nothing wrong. Nothing to deserve death. And that man who stated he wanted to kill our beloved Trey Parker and Matt Stone, should be locked for good because for all know, that man was dead serious.

Moondragon, I'm sure you're nice, noble person. So I don't want you think I'm trying to get you to think like me. Just saying.

Well, the guy who made the threat was not joking..Take a look at what NeuroHeart posted..Or if you want, go look up the incident on Google. I think the assh*le who threatened Trey and Matt probably wasn't joking, because joking requires a sense of humor, and people who threaten people because of their religious beliefs rarely have a sense of humor. I say this, because you kind of sound like you don't really have previous knowledge about this incident.

And, of course I don't like the fact that he threatened Trey and Matt, but that doesn't mean I am as biased as you think. I wouldn't like to hear about anyone getting death threats from someone who is apparently an Islamic terrorist..Especially since I know there are things about me that would make people who are into that form of religion want to kill me.

Maybe youre right. Maybe I did assume. But it was the way you made it sound. Not you are bias. Just saying.

(but I don't want to debate because the one I don't need is to make enemies with anyone; so let's leave it at that :) )

M00ndragon69 wrote:I also have been somewhat threatened before..By a friend I got in a fight with..He told me more than once to kill myself..And that he couldn't wait til I was 40 and I kill myself. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore, and I told him if those threats continued and I thought he might try to hurt me, I would go to the cops and show people we know what he said. And I meant it. Maybe he was just pissed off, because I picked a fight with him. Right after he posted a lot of things in his blog that started drama, my friend got scared of him, and I started replaying a lot of times in the past when he wasn't exactly very respectful to me..I told him I wasn't comfortable around him, and then he said he didn't blame me, and said he was jealous of one of my other friends..That pissed me off, because I had no sexual interest in either of them, and what he said kind of brought back the fact that he tried to get me to have sex with him in the past..And he did it in a way that wasn't very respectful. You don't just ask a female friend to have sex with you because you have never even kissed a girl, and then tell her it wouldn't be romantic, because she is not the most attractive person in the world. Not unless you think she is a 2 dollar whore. Yeah, anyway, what he said brought that anger back, I was pissed..I wanted to make a scene..I wrote about my feelings in that situation on Live Journal..Then there was a big fight. And 2 years later, when I posted about getting a pretty kick ass job, he sends me these messages about how I should kill myself..And even posted this thread with 11 reasons why I should kill myself on this message board my friends and I used to have. Anyway, I don't know if he is just pissed and doesn't really mean it, or if there is a reason to feel threatened. And it is not a chance I am going to take. It is not smart to take a chance in those kind of situations.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

I never had some ask me to have sex with him / her. But a year ago, this girl I once knew in my 12th grade English class, beat the crap out of me to where I had blood coming out of my mouth. She tried to force me perform cunnilingis on her, and with a knife to my face. But before it could get that phase, AND because she was distracted, she then had her face down to the floor with blood her face by me (but she was alive, and with a broken arm). She got arrested the following morning.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 am

Damn, where do you go to school at?

And, I am not really trying to pick a fight, but I don't really understand why you took issue with what I originally said. Yes, I am a pretty big fan of Trey and Matt's work. I mean, this is a South Park board we are posting at, so what are you expecting?
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 pm

[url][/url]
M00ndragon69 wrote:
maytess12 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:

Maybe youre right. Maybe I did assume. But it was the way you made it sound. Not you are bias. Just saying.

(but I don't want to debate because the one I don't need is to make enemies with anyone; so let's leave it at that :) )

M00ndragon69 wrote:I also have been somewhat threatened before..By a friend I got in a fight with..He told me more than once to kill myself..And that he couldn't wait til I was 40 and I kill myself. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore, and I told him if those threats continued and I thought he might try to hurt me, I would go to the cops and show people we know what he said. And I meant it. Maybe he was just pissed off, because I picked a fight with him. Right after he posted a lot of things in his blog that started drama, my friend got scared of him, and I started replaying a lot of times in the past when he wasn't exactly very respectful to me..I told him I wasn't comfortable around him, and then he said he didn't blame me, and said he was jealous of one of my other friends..That pissed me off, because I had no sexual interest in either of them, and what he said kind of brought back the fact that he tried to get me to have sex with him in the past..And he did it in a way that wasn't very respectful. You don't just ask a female friend to have sex with you because you have never even kissed a girl, and then tell her it wouldn't be romantic, because she is not the most attractive person in the world. Not unless you think she is a 2 dollar whore. Yeah, anyway, what he said brought that anger back, I was pissed..I wanted to make a scene..I wrote about my feelings in that situation on Live Journal..Then there was a big fight. And 2 years later, when I posted about getting a pretty kick ass job, he sends me these messages about how I should kill myself..And even posted this thread with 11 reasons why I should kill myself on this message board my friends and I used to have. Anyway, I don't know if he is just pissed and doesn't really mean it, or if there is a reason to feel threatened. And it is not a chance I am going to take. It is not smart to take a chance in those kind of situations.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

I never had some ask me to have sex with him / her. But a year ago, this girl I once knew in my 12th grade English class, beat the crap out of me to where I had blood coming out of my mouth. She tried to force me perform cunnilingis on her, and with a knife to my face. But before it could get that phase, AND because she was distracted, she then had her face down to the floor with blood her face by me (but she was alive, and with a broken arm). She got arrested the following morning.

Aw that's messed up! Wait what's 'cunnilingis'? And why didn't the teachers stop this? At my school two 7th graders almost got arrested, there was and annoncement, because they stole year books. But I'm glad that guy is in jail, you can't harrass people, whether they are famous or not! :tweek:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm

kylekennypiptweek wrote:Aw that's messed up! Wait what's 'cunnilingis'? And why didn't the teachers stop this?

Cunnilingis is when a girl licks another girl's genital.
The teachers never said anything because this was out in the streets.
Bought I fought her off, beat her to the ground, and my tongue was still clean in the end. She got arrested for death threats but no one knew about her attempted rape.

M00ndragon69 wrote:Damn, where do you go to school at?

Southwest guilford county high school. (I'm not telling you which state. Had somebody stalk me once)
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Ewwww. She must have been a lesbian. Dude that's really messed up! :( I wonder what drove this guy to harrass Matt and Trey..... :tweek:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm

maytess12 wrote:Cunnilingus is when a girl licks another girl's genital.

Well when anyone does it, not just chicks.

You read it! You can't unread it!
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 am

kylekennypiptweek wrote:Ewwww. She must have been a lesbian.

I kinda got that. But that's not why I beat her up, I beat her because she was forcing me into something I didn't want to do and because she wanted to kill me if I didn't. But thankfully, I didn't have to do what she wanted me too. My tongue is still clean. :)

But let's get back on topic.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Heh, CrocoDuck sent me an e-mail asking me why the ban hasn't been lifted. I did say "one week," huh? I checked, and somehow it became permanent. I wrote him back, saying I was leaving it that way. I figure he'd just come back and say the same thing as before if I let him return, so f*ck, I left him out.

And that's the end of this thread.

He went by "superdooch" in his e-mail. :lol:

Now he tells me he's gay, as if that matters any. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”