Would you like to help revive Invader Zim? Well now you can!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

(ugly)Bob

Re: Would you like to help revive Invader Zim? Well now you

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 am

WHEN did WHO treat us like dirt? How do you know that the users you are against are actually the same people? Why are you so SURE that they are the culprits? How do you know this so surely?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 pm

DICTUM SAPIENTI SAT EST.

Look up the meaning of this Latin phrase for me, will you?
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:03 pm

You're avoiding the question.
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 pm

(ugly)Bob wrote:VACOOLA, ever since this crowd came along, you've been treating them like dirt. How do you know they're the same person. Does that even matter if they were?

A better question would be, who appointed VACOOLA judge?

I got question for you (ugly)Bob, based on your experience, did I ever treat you like dirt? Because, according to VACOOLA the Prosecutor, I treated you terribly.
Last edited by maytess12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Never did.
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Who the hell is Robbie? :?:

And what about me, (ugly)Bob? Am I a terrible person to you?
VACOOLA wrote:troll

The jokes on you buddy. Because if your harassing us, that makes YOU the troll.
VACOOLA wrote:attention whore

You call us a "whore" online. But I wonder if you have the balls to actually say that to our faces.
VACOOLA wrote:who treated YOU and many other users like dirt.

I don't think I treated anyone like dirt when I signed up on July 21, 2012. You bullied me (you do know that cyberbullying is the leading cause of teens committing suicide, right?).
VACOOLA wrote:If that doesn't really matter to you, why don't you just relax and let me treat this "crowd" the way I think it should be treated?

VACOOLA:

I'm with-holding my anger. Although I'd like to be the strangler of this punk ass little pussy's punie neck. It's my right to insist that he acknowledge my existence. But he just displays complete lack of respect.

The Trilogy:

You extort someone else to get your dough? And now you're acting like a bully, so you try to push and pull me, but you know that you can't fool me so you're mad. You have no choice but to scream and raise your voice up at me, because it annoys you to see that I aint scared.

I AIN'T BOWING DOWN TO YOU EITHER VACOOLA!!!
AND IM NOT GONNA ADMIT TO SOMETHING IM NOT!!!
VACOOLA

Robbie trying to "ignore" me

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

The Trilogy wrote:Who the hell is Robbie? :?:

And what about me, (ugly)Bob? Am I a terrible person to you?
VACOOLA wrote:troll

The jokes on you buddy. Because if your harassing us, that makes YOU the troll.
VACOOLA wrote:attention whore

You call us a "whore" online. But I wonder if you have the balls to actually say that to our faces.
VACOOLA wrote:who treated YOU and many other users like dirt.

I don't think I treated anyone like dirt when I signed up on July 21, 2012. You bullied me (you do know that cyberbullying is the leading cause of teens committing suicide, right?).
VACOOLA wrote:If that doesn't really matter to you, why don't you just relax and let me treat this "crowd" the way I think it should be treated?

VACOOLA:

I'm with-holding my anger. Although I'd like to be the strangler of this punk ass little pussy's punie neck. It's my right to insist that he acknowledge my existence. But he just displays complete lack of respect.

The Trilogy:

You extort someone else to get your dough? And now you're acting like a bully, so you try to push and pull me, but you know that you can't fool me so you're mad. You have no choice but to scream and raise your voice up at me, because it annoys you to see that I aint scared.

I AIN'T BOWING DOWN TO YOU EITHER VACOOLA!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep 'em coming, Robbie. Keep 'em coming.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 pm

VACOOLA, as far as i can tell, you're the bully in this drama. You're the only one who has done nothing but bully. back the f*ck off of everyone and begin your tantrum when you actually get insulted or bullied. Last time i checked, ALL the sh*t that's being thrown is actually been done by you.
No. i won't back off because you're bullying two complete randoms! and you're making claims and sh*t about a whole drama that probably isn't related to these people. how about chucking a tantrum once they start provoking you?
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 am

Man, this thread just went completely went off the rails. Maybe we should just leave at that.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:VACOOLA, as far as i can tell, you're the bully in this drama. You're the only one who has done nothing but bully. back the f*ck off of everyone and begin your tantrum when you actually get insulted or bullied. Last time i checked, ALL the sh*t that's being thrown is actually been done by you.
No. i won't back off because you're bullying two complete randoms! and you're making claims and sh*t about a whole drama that probably isn't related to these people. how about chucking a tantrum once they start provoking you?

It's very nice of you trying to protect innocent people from being bullied. I certainly appreciate that. But not in this case. You see, Robbie knows perfectly well what this is all about, and yet that doesn't stop him from using you as a human shield. No surprise here. After all, the only thing he's really good at is playing a victim.

Huh, Robbie? How does it feel to hide behind this girl's back? Yeah, that's our Robbie!
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:00 am

Uh. hey, maybe move to another thread? Because this poor sod's gotten his derailed...
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 am

Locked because Part II is now up.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”