The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:54 am

You could fairly accurately describe me as either Kyle or Butters (or maybe some of both), but with Stan's family.

airmancoop44 wrote:My name is airmancoop44 :lol: , if you want to know more about me, ask. (PM) I'm a mod, so don't piss me off. :wink:

That's right. No one is allowed to piss our fantastic off...

...except me. muhahah.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:36 am

Welcome new South Parkateers :D :D :D :D
WendyxTestaburger

I really wish I didn't have this gay x in my name.

Postby WendyxTestaburger » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:00 am

Ok I'm kind of new but not. I've been around but I never really spoke on the forum. Names Jaimie but on here some people might know me as Wendy. For Wendy Testaburger of course.. I was on the chat triva thing a few days ago but now can't find it eh.. my lose. Anyways. South Park is the best show ever and soon enough I'll have a 'sig' of Stan and Wendy.

Trey and Matt are geniuses and I've seen everything they've done. Beyond awesome, dudes.
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:46 am

My name Ashley. I'm a girl and I'm currently 17 years old. I have brown hair and green eyes.

On South Park related sites I'm known as Princess Chaos, on Aqua Teen related sites I'm Meatwad 4ever, and on any other site I'm Kamikaze Marshmallow.

My favorite character on South Park is Butters, and I often speak of how pissed I get when he's treated badly on the show or how sorry I feel for him. Anyone who's been here for awhile can tell you about how insane I can get whenever he's insulted. I have a habit of beating anyone who badmouths Butters with a random item. But, as my warning states, it's not a personal attack. I've been doing it for over a year, as you can see if you glance at my sig, and it's kind of a tradition here. If you ever see a post insulting Butters, you can be sure I'm probably busy typing a post containing a random item beating in response to it.

I don't have a boyfriend, and part of me is happy for it, while part of me is a little upset about it because I'm the only one in my small circle of friends who doesn't have one. But I guess wanting one only because everyone else has one is a dumb reason. I don't have many friends, since most of the ones I used to have moved away or suddenly started ignoring me for no apparant reason one day. The friends I used to have took advantage of me, not so much now as when I was younger (which is one of the reasons I like Butters so much).

And I guess that's about all you need to know about me. I don't give out things like my phone number or address over the Internet. I don't show anyone my picture either, not only because I don't want anyone to do something gross with it but also because I don't want to get sued for making people's eyes bleed.
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:28 pm

I'm new!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D j/k

Worship me, and give me Christmas presents. I am the greatest non-mod/admin here.

I am the only South Park charachter who actually posts here. I am Tweek Tweak also at my site, http://www.thesummitlodge.tk If you don't go there, I will beat you with a random item. I am also Professor Wooldoor at http://s7.invisionfree.com/Wooldoors_Lab/index.php I am born to fight spammers, and people I don't like.

Please don't plug your websites here, make a thread for it. :wink:
Image Image Image
drfong

Postby drfong » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:57 am

I have a huge slong. And I'm new.
temit x

Postby temit x » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:01 am

hi
im batosi the mn slayer
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:31 am

Hi, I am Connie. I have been a fan of South Park since the beginning of season one, back in 1997. When BLU came out in 1999, I saw it in the theater 3 times. I have been on this board since summer of 2002. Basically, I love all of Trey and Matt's work. I think they are geniuses, and I find Matt extremely attractive.
Sonic_Plague

Postby Sonic_Plague » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:16 pm

Hello, I am Martin, and have been aware of southpark since early 1999.. I still think it's the greatest cartoon ever, it's pretty f*cking sweet, and very original :lol:

and, ppl who are into metal music and would like to hear our demo, can download it at http://www.plague.nu !!!

for now, screw you guyz :arrow: ima goin' home :wink:
knoyleo

Postby knoyleo » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:57 pm

Hey there guys, I just joined as a member but have been a fan of the show for f*ckin years, and it keeps gettin better. Apparently I look like Kenny when he has his hood down :D WOOOO!. Anyway yer, hav a good f*ckin day!
"It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again"
"But mister i wanna see my family again!"
"IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE F*CKING BASKET!"
SaiSailor

Postby SaiSailor » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:05 am

Uh, yeah, I'm Sai, and I'm a n00b here.

Not much else to say here, really...

OH! If any of you guys are authors, uh, yeah, this is Sailor.

Just wanted to point that out!

-is a Wendy loving dork-

Okay, that's all, I hope we all become friends, and if enemies, for good reasons, I guess.
robertdoc

Postby robertdoc » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:03 am

Welcome Sai. This is a friend of mine from elsewhere, fellas, and a fellow fic writer. Wendy fans, you have a valuable new ally to help you out.
stanley8

Postby stanley8 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:31 am

I'm Amanda. I'm 14, I have dark brown/black hair (natually blond) Green/blue/yellow eyes. People consider me gothic because I dress like a goth. I'm a quiet person, shy, and I like to keep to myself. I write books based on south park characters, along w/ myself and some of my friends in there. I haven't gotten any published cos I'm too lazy to find a publisher. I've seen Napoleon Dynamite (my fav. moovay) 14 times, 4 times in theaters. I play Bass Guitar in my band... I'm not new here, I've been here for a year and a 3 months.... but I got banned and everyone here hated me cos I would be annoying and say crap about how the characters on SP were hot. Everyone also thought that I was like 10 people on here but I wasn't, my friend was actually on here but it showed as one of my names cos she would get on at my house.
Breayle let me back on here. So yeah... I'm done with my old crap. And i've met someone I met on here last summer...
**If you wanna see my pic. go to http://www.myspace.com.... my name is Majik Chopstix**

A man who is " of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:56 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
lovingbuttersandkyle wrote:ONG!!!11 LYKE PNG!!!11!!!one I LOVE KYLE AND BUTTERS!!!!!!

[center]hi[/center]

PLEASE tell me you were kidding. That can't be for real.

the "!!!!11!!!!one" didn't give it away?
Garbo9

Postby Garbo9 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:49 pm

Hey, I'm Garbo and I'm bored at work so I lurk around here every so often. I love puppies and rainbows and my favorite color is pink. Just kidding.

Basically, I'm just a big SP fan with too much time on my hands.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”