The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

omgtheykldkenny

Postby omgtheykldkenny » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:35 am

hello

i am elyse and i started getting really into south park early last year. ummmmmmmmmm...sooo if u have any more questions for me then im me or somthin
Cartman's Army: Respect our Authoritah!!!
Kenny=cool
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Ah, the traditional Parade of Newbies. A necessary evil, I suppose. If any of you really care, or have nothing better to do, here is my story:

I only got into South Park last year. I know. I didn't get Comedy Central until then, so I was stuck hearing about it from my friends until after I graduated from high school.

Meanwhile, I've made sure to see (or at least read the script of) every episode. I like to be well educated, or at least not competent, in what I talk about.

I am generally a lurker, I have lurked here for the past few weeks. I still don't expect to have a post count of over 100 even a year from now. I read so much more than I post.

I hope to be a good contributor to this board in the future. God, now that I read what I wrote, it looks like a job interview. :?
AngryForLife

Postby AngryForLife » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:36 am

Hey mother****ers. I'm Travis from Oklahoma City. I like to rant and bitch about mundane stuff.
"I want a woman who likes me for my money but doesn't understand math"
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:38 am

Angry..

well, welcome but don't rant and rave and do that sh*t alright we got enough of that here, just be kind and talk about South Park

other than that, welcome to our BBS! have a good time
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:46 am

Like I said, I don't even know why people introduce themselves anymore. Most of them make 1 post and never come back. And AngryForLife, thats not a very good first impression to leave on us. :? The last thing we need is more flamewars and stupid ass sh*t like that.

Anyways, Im ILKM23. I love Kenny, and if you, like, rip on him, I'll hurt you. I've been watching South Park for a really long time. Oh, and Im the leader of the Kenny Army. Just don't start any sh*t and we'll be cool with you, IF you even come back... :roll:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
pugnacious_d

Postby pugnacious_d » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:48 am

Hey there, my real name is Tracy! SP has been my favorite show ever since it started showing. I love Stan and Trey Parker, and I'm a good cook 'n stuff.

And, uh...yeah. Sorry, I kinda suck at these intro thingies. :roll: If ya wanna talk, IM/email me sometime.
*From Quints 2000*
Photographer-C'mon girls, smile! We want you to look happy. Look at the silly frog; who's got the silly frog? Aww, look at him.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:50 am

Please don't junk up the BBS... most people come here and (no offense) completely f*ck it up. So if you stay for more than one day, please don't be one of those people.

Oh and I'm RacheyraE. I like Ike and Stan (hence I'm the VP of Stan's Society). I'm 16 years old and I live in a cold state. When I get out of HS I'm gonna go to college and study animation and voice-over (or something along those lines) so I can make cartoons. Let's see... well if ya really wanna know more about me, just ask... I won't hesitate.
Keenmachine18

Postby Keenmachine18 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:14 am

Hey I'm Keen, I actually joined the board just to pitch my Butter's Sees Ghosts idea that spoofed The Grudge because everybody kept mentioning 6th Sense. Ever since then, I've really grown to like this board.
ncro

Postby ncro » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:47 am

let see .. from where we start first?

Hi , I'm 20 yrs old and live in Bristol Connecticut U.S.A .

I started to watch SP since 1997 and i haven't stopped since then .
- But why i joined so late to SP site?- well by 1997 until 2004 didn't have internet , i knew one day i join to it . Finally i did the last year when i got internet , yep SBC .DSL the best.

I love the show , and i have many reasons why

1- It's Original

2- Have unforgattable and great characters

3- Always says things that are true , at diffence of other shows that don't tell you dam'n thing.

4- Also 'cause many of the things that happens in the show , happens real life.

ect, ect.
"No one ever knows what's next , But they always do it"-George Carlin
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:51 am

welcome Keen! I guess I really never welcomed you properly to this site, I've seen you around here and there, and you seem to be a cool poster! glad you enjoy it here, we enjoy your company!

See you on the board!

Bye
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
jesus_was_a_cunt

I HAVE RETURNED

Postby jesus_was_a_cunt » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:23 am

damn it's been a while and i see thing's have changed.

i'm sure most don't know me but i was a regular back in the day

anyways what up dudes :twisted:
Schnauzer

Postby Schnauzer » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:14 pm

''you guys are my best friends, through thick and thin, weve always been together'' Cartman, I think. I don't know which episode.

A: Spookyfish (correct, good enough answer lol)

''just let me get high i know i can remember'' Towelie in the episode where their Gamesphere was stolen by the government and they would give it back when they returned Towelie.

A: Towelie (correct)

''it is faster, more then... boom boom'' Chef? I don't know which episode.

A: BLU (its when bill gates gets shot)

''oo randy your breakin my balls'' Cartman in the episode where Kyle's dad starts suing everyone

A: Kenny Dies (cartman is talking on the phone with bosnod medical group)

''i mean, come on...-- (then a black guy says) ya its like, come on'' the guy in the ''You Got Served'' episode

A: Cripple Fight
'
'im training this pony to bite off Blank Blankermans penis.'' Cartman in ''Scott Tenorman Must Die''

A: Scott Tenorman Must Die (correct)

Is that good enough?

i added in the answers.... you didnt answer the first one which was "hella cool" and the answer to that is spookyfish.
Keenmachine18

Postby Keenmachine18 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:23 pm

Thanks Schantrac
superhippie2000

Postby superhippie2000 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:58 pm

well let me introduce myself my name is jeff and im an alcoholic. nah im no drunk. south park rules and its funny and if it wasnt for south park i would be dead cause south park keeps us living and blah blah. and im just writing this cause i have nothing better to do and its snowing and its cold. well bye. blah.
topgun401

Postby topgun401 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:26 pm

WEEE I found an introduce yourself thread!

Better start the introducing then. I'm Johan from Sweden. 21 years old and I've been watching South Park for about 3 of those.
I think I've seen each season at least 4 times. Don't ever seem to get enough of it.
Probably I'm a Sout Park-oholic.

Favourite episode: Scott Tenorman must Die
Favourite character: Eric Theodore Cartman
Questions? PM!!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”