The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ScottyThePenguin

Postby ScottyThePenguin » Sat May 14, 2005 6:23 am

I'm Scotty. That's a nickname, though, and I'm a girl. People have been calling me Scotty since my kindergarden teacher made a habit of mixing me up with Scotty McPhearson. EVERY DAY. Freaking moron.

Anyways, my username is an inside joke. A rather lame one, but whatever. I live in Alberta, Canada. That's about it. I'm a pretty boring person.
Fat_Ass Cartman_43

Postby Fat_Ass Cartman_43 » Wed May 18, 2005 9:29 am

Hello everybody Im a new member, my name is Fat_Ass Cartman_43 and of course you can tell I like Cartman (second fave next to Stan) and I decided to join this forum because SP KICKS ASS!! ITS HELLA COOL!!!anyways i joined to have fun make some friends and just be an idiot sometimes...so respect my authoritah!(not really)
"OH MY GOD!!!YOU KILLED KENNY!!!YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!" "Haha thats hella funny!!!"
Marilyn666Manson

Postby Marilyn666Manson » Thu May 19, 2005 3:41 am

Hello, i am around 2 or 3 days new to this thing. I joined in 99 but my labtop got stollen by a jackass hole. I like to say things, alot of random things mostly, and my skills better evey day.
thats about it, i hate Napoleon Dynamite and have ADD.
And they said it was obscene, well they're kinda right.
DMeEaTtAhL

Postby DMeEaTtAhL » Fri May 20, 2005 5:27 pm

My name is Bryan. I'm the soul founder of http://www.RockCompound.com. Wich is free advertising for underground bands. I watch southpark every night. (im a loser) So I was excited when i found this forum. lol :D
Visit http://www.RockCompound.com and I will give you a dollar...

Actually just go there or I will be forced to kill you and YES I know where you live!
cartmanrules31

Per the little video I just watched

Postby cartmanrules31 » Sun May 22, 2005 4:12 am

I am posting under the right topic. Hello all! I am Brenda...glad to meet you. I am a big Southpark fan. I have to say Catman is my favourite character and Mr hanky the Christmas poo...he rocks...I think next year I am gonna put him in my nativity...

Well nice to meet everyone!!

brenda
backbiter

introduce yourself

Postby backbiter » Sun May 22, 2005 5:07 am

Hey buddy,
my name is matt and i live in texas. backbiter is a self-explanatory sex fetish that marv albert had (i dont). i liked the way it sounded. i love south park, and im just now getting around to all of the lovely topics and discussions. i guess my mom was right....im always the last to know....ah well.
Pessimists are rarely dissapointed.
cartmanrules31

Postby cartmanrules31 » Sun May 22, 2005 5:24 am

Hey Matt.....yeah sometimes I am the last to know too...I just got into Southpark about a year ago hardcore anyways...now I can not get enough. I suffer from depression at times and it is the only thing that can make me laugh no matter what...Matt and Trey are doing a good thing with this show...:-)

Brenda :D
"Damn it Butters" Stan
Proud member of the Stan Society
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sun May 22, 2005 8:07 pm

coffeeguy9 wrote:…Intoduce yourself here and welcome others. Make people feel welcome.

Apparently, I don’t get around the site much :roll:

Hi, I’m Misty! I am here, there and everywhere. I like to illustrate and sometimes even write poetry. I am one of the “older age” posters. I started lurking here near the end of 2003 and joined in May or June of 2004 back when the "Trey Gay?" thread was only 2 days old and 10 pages long (currently it is less than a month away from being 1 year old and has around 77 pages. long live trey gay; don't get confused by the thread name, it's an awesome thread). Now, don’t go looking over to the left there and say “Hey! She joined in August 2004” Because, currently I’m on my second screen name; my first screen name is only a guest now.

missycartman wrote:hi i am missy and i am an alcoholic . j/k welcome all the new posters . :)

No you weren’t, Missy :lol: But how can you help it with all those pubs near you? If I lived so close to that many pubs, I'd probably be (in your terms) pissed and wouldn’t be able to post at all. Image

Schan, you are having entirely too much fun in this thread, I’m gonna have to ask you to simmerdownow! :P
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi I'm BSR..........................I wish there was more to say.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun May 22, 2005 8:43 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:Schan, you are having entirely too much fun in this thread, I’m gonna have to ask you to simmerdownow! :P

haha what can I say? I'm a clinically depressed goth with WAY too much free time on my hands ;)

I'm Schan by the way, if you didn't realize, um.. yeah that's all,, oh yeah I have my own forum that sucks ass, but if you want to join.. please do
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
cartmanrules31

Postby cartmanrules31 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:37 pm

Hi everyone new, I am new too! WOnderful to meet ya!!

Brenda
"Damn it Butters" Stan
Fabriciano

Postby Fabriciano » Wed May 25, 2005 1:39 am

Hey people,22 years old, Portuguese, I love southpark, my favourite characters are kyle and Kenny!!
South park rocks!!! :stanpuke: :unhoodedkenny:

I'm trying to improve my english too, hope you can all help me!!

Yup this is me, and, by the way, my name really is Fabriciano!!! LOL!
First post in here!!!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed May 25, 2005 3:04 am

ScottyThePenguin wrote:I'm Scotty

Cuase Scotty doesn't know, OOOOOOOOOOO Scotty doesn't Kno0ow, So don't tell.....
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
cartmanrules31

HI

Postby cartmanrules31 » Wed May 25, 2005 3:21 am

Nice to meet you Scott. I am Brenda

My fave Characters are Cartman and Stan...

Peace
"Damn it Butters" Stan
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed May 25, 2005 3:21 am

Fabriciano wrote:I'm trying to improve my english too, hope you can all help me!!

Well, Fabriciano, welcome and far as your English, it looks fine.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”