The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kylerules!

Postby kylerules! » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:05 pm

HI! I'm Nathalia, I live in a little island (usa territory) and I'm a South Park fan since 2002. I'm new in the forums, I love rock,
my favorite band is green day. I hate the f*cking goverment of the united states of america. It REALLY sucks. I also like to make cartoons, draw and paint. I play guitar (that's my hobbie) and flute. I'm an exellent student, and, if any of my teachers watch this message, will think: oh my god! she's not Nathalia!
haha! well, tha's all! :cartmanangry: (cartman must DIE!!!)
Last edited by kylerules! on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:26 pm

Well,I',m not very good at talkin about myself,but.............I'm crazy about SP,I think i've watched every episode at least 10 times :shock: my fave character is defo KYLE!!!!Love his personality and attitude!!!I'm also a fan of horror movies,my fave's are:child's play 1,2,3,4,5,nightmare on elmstreet,the ring,pet cemetery etc....I live in Romania,and I hate this damn country like hell!!!HATE IT ERE!!!!don't u guys ever concider visiting this damn country!!!!oh...........somethin else........I love music,I go crazy if I don't listen to music everyday..........I like almost every kinnda music:rock,punk,dance,r&b,pop,rap,hip-hop etc....

well,that's about it if u guys made it here.......if you didn't,WAKE THE HELL UP!!! :lol:

BUh-BYE!!
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:34 pm

NSFU wrote:I have been a South Park fan since early this year.

Didn't knew that you've only been a SP fan since last year, NSFU..[/code]
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:56 pm

Hi my name is BSR, this is probably like the twentieth time I have introduced myself here, but I haven't done so in awhile. The name's BSR, most of you new users or future new users will hate me before the end of your first month.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
southparkfan!!

Postby southparkfan!! » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:55 am

Hi, my names southparkfan i havent been here in awhile cause i got bored of it and stopped coming...but now im back. South Park rocks its my favorite show! Thats about it. Later :D
Proud Member of The:
Kyle Klub
Kenny Army
Stan Society
Chaos Posse
Were_Sock

Postby Were_Sock » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:10 am

I'm Leia and I'm from Aussie. South Park's my fave show. KYLE'S COOL! Been Sp fan for years. Can't be stuffed writing ne more.
nicehat!

Postby nicehat! » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:08 am

Hey, this is Will, and i am 17. I had watched south park a little bit before about a year and a half ago, but at one point in time then for some reason, the true brilliance behind this masterpiece of a show really clicked with me, and i have been obsessed ever since. I try to recruit newbies to South Park every day.

As far as me personally, I am a tall and skinny white boy that plays water polo, and writes. I love to write, and i love south park with a fiery passion....so i guess i kind of belong here....huh...it just occured to me, that no one will probably read this because well....at least i know i am probablyy not just going to come back and randomly check this thread in the future.
Crazy Old Ralph: The Rocky Mountains! I gotta warn ya... You're doomed! Doomed! Doomed! You're doomed! Doomed! Turn back while you still can! You're doomed! You're all doomed!
Bell & Packer: Thank you.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:28 am

hello Will welcome to the BBS

enjoy your stay here
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
stellasucks

Postby stellasucks » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:33 pm

i am me and i hate stella and like to sleep and im getting very sleepy sleep........ HUH!!! Oh and how in the world do you people get ur south park made character on to your signature?
Respect my authoritah!!!

Proud member of the
Cartman Army:Respect Our Authoritah
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:28 am

Hi, I am CaptainMystery. I am a new member here but i love southpark very much. I hope I can fit in. :cartmansmile:
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:20 am

captain_mystery wrote:Hi, I am CaptainMystery. I am a new member here but i love southpark very much. I hope I can fit in. :cartmansmile:

'Ello!
AKA Mzepp
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:23 pm

hiya! I am getting used to it here. It's lots of fun :cartmansmile:
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:35 pm

Welcome to the BBS :)
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:16 pm

lol thanks.

yay almost 100 posts...sorta

16skippy

Postby 16skippy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:28 am

They call me Skippy and I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. I like to play guitar.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”