The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

love.eric

Postby love.eric » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:27 am

... yes i am new also, south park is a great show, i've only just started getting back in to it, i really only watched it because it was before the chapelle show, then actually enjoyed it, so don't make fun of the new girl or anything, to tell you the truth i don't even know why i joined this?

well i'm from australia (nuf' said) and i quite like metallica, to name one thing. my other favourite show is spicks and specks, for all you australian fans out there

looooove eric, hehe :P
"If you came here to see spandex, eye makeup, and here the words "oh baby" in every f'n song, you've got the wrong f'n band." - James Hetfield
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:18 pm

^welcome!

and also welcome newmom person!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:08 pm

Welcome to the BBS, where pissing BSR off is like pointing a welding torch at your face and lighting it up…you get burned!

I’m Mr. Hat_DX27 and I’m one of the more retarded people of the board.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:13 pm

Hi I'm BSR watch out for this stoner name BSR and you'll be alright. He's a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayjor assh*le.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:26 pm

BSR's the assh*le of the BBS, I'm the dick.
Setting the standard since 1852
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:28 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:BSR's the assh*le of the BBS, I'm the dick.

And I'm the pussy.,,, :oops:
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:45 am

and I'm the crazy fangirl
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:41 am

...and I'm another new person!

My mind wouldn't stop yelling at me to go join, despite the fact that I've had bad luck with forums before. D: The first one was okay and I made most of my online friends there, but then it got n00b-flooded, so it totally sucked. And then the second one just plain sucked from the beginning, as everyone there were little whiny bitches and the administration sucked ass.

Sooo. Uhh. I know my username is iceiwynd but I typically go by "Lior", it's just that iceiwynd was started up... damn, I really don't know when. A while ago. And I write and I draw sometimes, but since I'm such a slacker, I rarely get things done; hooray! I'm also one of those crazy obsessive fans, so yeah, I'm a total fangirl, but it's all good. I'm Canadian and come from a Jewish family and I'm also a total bitch and very, very opinionated.

Got into South Park at the end of August this year. One of my friends wouldn't stop rambling about it even though I had told her I hated the show (I was, like, probably eight or something and much more apathetic than I am now, and I walked in on one of my older cousins watching City on the Edge of Forever, and saw the scene where the kid in the red shirt's skeleton hits the bus along with some blood... totally freaked me out and I decided that it was a stupid immature show), but she kept talking about it, so I watched a whole episode, and totally fell in love with it.

I also ramble. Like, a lot. But mostly in introduction posts so hopefully this'll be it, for the most part. I actually managed to restrain myself for the most part here. XD
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:04 am

Welcome to the BBS! Pleas don’t eat those things on the table that look like mints, because they’re actually antacid tablets!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:24 am

I haven't introduced myslef in a while, I'm INBTF, the sexiest & most modest member of the BBS, like BSR I also make some new users fell unwelcomed, & am President of the cartamn army(it's a do nothing job, sweet gig)
Setting the standard since 1852
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:30 am

I don't know if I've ever introduced myself or not. My memory is failing me here.

Well, my name is Kailey and I live in Pittsburgh. I hate broccoli, spiders, and bad grammar. And when INBTF says he's the sexiest member of the board, he means after me, of course. :wink:
nz_chick

Postby nz_chick » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:35 am

:oops: well im just a newbee, im from new zealand and i think southpark is very very funny. well in not really sure what else to do on here so i might just see if anyone wants to talk to me? :oops:
tresspassers will be shot
survivors will be shot again
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:29 am

captain_mystery wrote:and I'm the crazy fangirl

And I'm just the crazy girl.
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:15 pm

ah I need to introduce myself again..but yay for rambl9ing! I ramble too!

my name is CM, I like bunnies bunnies are very nice aniamls unless they kill you.

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:21 pm

captain_mystery wrote:my name is CM, I like bunnies bunnies are very nice aniamls unless they kill you.

I take it you like all bunnies except for bugsbunny6?

Welcome to South Park Studios! I’m MH_DX27, and am a looser that posts in the Role Play Thread! :P

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”