The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:31 pm

^ and not to mention the endless topics about it
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Weesper

Postby Weesper » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:37 pm

Hallo everyone who's new on this forum!
stan4eva

Hey!!!

Postby stan4eva » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:44 pm

hey all. i'm vj. South park rocks!
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:49 pm

hi vj!
welcome to the bbs!
Merry f*cking Christmas!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:49 pm

welcome VJ! I am CM, please have some of the refreshments to your right
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:53 pm

Welcome to the BBs, VJ. And watch out for Scott, he's a dick.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:55 am

oh, and dont piss anyone off, we all lack compassion

genie05

hi everyone

Postby genie05 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:55 am

jus a little intro to greet everyone as i'm new ere today. :D
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:32 am

Well welcome to the South Park Studios BBs! I'm your host, SJ Norinco!

Actually not really. You're on your own. :P
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:35 am

BBS is a battlefield. You cant trust anyone here, not even yourself.

*attacks self*

Aquarius78

Postby Aquarius78 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:22 am

OY! I'm Aquarius78, and I just joined your forum for chat. I don't "know" that I'll be an active chatter in here as I have another forum I prefer to chat in, but there's been something on my mind that I really wanted to bring to the attention of someone connected South Park if it hasn't already been brought up? You see, there was an episode a long time ago where-in the independant film festival came to South Park, which I'm sure you die hard fans remember? Well, in that episode someone made a comment about how they didn't like independent films because they're always about two gay cowboys who end up having sex. And even though I'm gay, and haven't seen "BrokeBack Mountain," it's toooo ironic how this movie is an independent film about two gay cowboys who get drunk and have sex! I couldn't stop thinking about this, and had to let someone at a South Park site know about it. FYI, incase someone hasn't posted it. ~Ciao
The only interesting gay male in the conservative state of Arizona!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:28 am

Aquarius78 wrote:OY! I'm Aquarius78, and I just joined your forum for chat. I don't "know" that I'll be an active chatter in here as I have another forum I prefer to chat in, but there's been something on my mind that I really wanted to bring to the attention of someone connected South Park if it hasn't already been brought up? You see, there was an episode a long time ago where-in the independant film festival came to South Park, which I'm sure you die hard fans remember? Well, in that episode someone made a comment about how they didn't like independent films because they're always about two gay cowboys who end up having sex. And even though I'm gay, and haven't seen "BrokeBack Mountain," it's toooo ironic how this movie is an independent film about two gay cowboys who get drunk and have sex! I couldn't stop thinking about this, and had to let someone at a South Park site know about it. FYI, incase someone hasn't posted it. ~Ciao

Hello to the site ;) *Tries not to get distracted by captain_mystery attacking self*

And the topic you're discussing has been... discussed *Still ignoring :lol: * but I can't find the thread, it's out there somewhere

*Walks over to the single person fight and cheers*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:42 am

[quote="Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny":25e04]Shouldn't somebody make some kind of webpage to explain how you put the create-acharacter in your sig. It's a question I see people ask a lot, and it would be easier to send a quick link to the explaination then to write it again and again.[/quote:25e04]

How [i:25e04]do[/i:25e04] you put it in your sig...?
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:46 pm

I knew there was an introductions topic somewhere here! :D My name's Kara. I'm your average allCanadian girl who loves shopping at the mall and south park. The only character on south park i hate is kyle, and i bet alot of other people here agree with me that he needs to be taken off the show BIG TIME.
Delition

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Actually, quite a few people would probably disagree with you on the whole Kyle thing, but as long as you don't make yourself into a troll over it there shouldn't be a problem.

Anyways, welcome to the board. We are all very insane here, but that doesn't stop us from doing...stuff. No one can stop us from doing stuff! BWA HA HA!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”