The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:24 pm

kaileykorn wrote:Welcome back, KVC! It's been awhile! (This time, you should stay. People were wondering where you went! :P)

thanks,it feels good to be back!Well I don't see why I souldn't stay THIS TIME,but nothing's in my way of staying now *people bang their heads against the keyboard* :P

hehe I missed you guys too,twa's no fun lately without the bbs around.
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 am

About time you came back KvsC! This place has become pretty dull lately, and I was thinking about taking a hiatus from posting and dedicate this summer to my job as mailwoman. But with you around I might change my mind. 8)
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:07 am

Agaath95 wrote:About time you came back KvsC! This place has become pretty dull lately, and I was thinking about taking a hiatus from posting and dedicate this summer to my job as mailwoman. But with you around I might change my mind. 8)

Aww dude,maybe you could do both?Or maybe you can tell us some funny letters people send each other :P Nontheless this place would become even duller if you guys also started leaving.

Well sometimes I started reading some topics around here and when I saw what confilcs began then,well I mean,anyone would have thought it would be best to stay out of'em. :P
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:13 am

*gasp* KVC!! You're back! I was beginning to doubt that I'd ever see you on here again! I really missed talking to you... It's so great to see you back and posting! :D
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:31 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:*gasp* KVC!! You're back! I was beginning to doubt that I'd ever see you on here again! I really missed talking to you... It's so great to see you back and posting! :D

Awww *hugs* Missed talking to you too dude,how time flies right?!And you know how it is,once you've been a spbbs addict,you can never let go...Well maybe if you went to rehab...Anyways,I'd give you guys cookies or something,but I don't think they'd fit through the internet cable :P
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:55 am

Welcome back KVC! I remember you from my early days here! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:59 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Welcome back KVC! I remember you from my early days here! :P

Thanks!ahh the memories form those times... :P
Doctor Cartman

Postby Doctor Cartman » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:04 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new.
Umit

Postby Umit » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:59 pm

Let me introduce myself to you folks ! and i hope that i'll be welcomed here ..

I'm Umit from the middle east .. i was born in Turkey but i live in Syria .. and i'm 100% Syrian now ..I know that most of you will be surprised because i'm from Syria .. i can assure you that the majority of Syrian people are peacable and looking for peace .. and also i adore America as a great nation .. but i only dislike the American goverment and that's all.

I love south park because i'm into comedy movies and funny cartoons.. and i found that SP is the funniest thing for me .. i have about 30 episodes till now downloaded from the internet.

You know what i'm feeling when i'm luaghing .. :wink:

Peace Up !

Butters and Ike fan !
ma_chm

yeah

Postby ma_chm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:44 pm

i'm quite new too,and don't feel like a freak,i'm from poland and probably most of you even don't know where it is...that makes me feel sad...
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:37 am

Hi everyone!

As you can see, I have just recently joined the BBS. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm DevilAngel16. You can call me Devil, Angel, DA, DevilAngel, DA16, DevilAngel16, or "stupid goddamn noob". :wink:

Although I am a new member to the BBS, I have been lurking in the shadows for about a year now. I usually come on this site daily and read what everyone has to say on the BBS. So, although you hardly know me yet, I know a lot of you. So I'm kind of like a random stalker of this website.

I've been wanting to join for a while now, but I held back from the idea due to many reasons. One was that I've been too damn lazy to join, another was that when Season 10 started, probably about 30 noobs have been joining and making one post comments about the new episodes, and I wanted to join when the board kind of "quited down" a bit.

But now, here I am. And, like me or not, I'm here to stay. So I hope that by joining this site, as you all get to know me, you will grow to tolerate and not hate me. Maybe some of us will even become friends.

I also promise to not be an annoying spammer or troll. I will try not to be a bitch to anyone, and I hope that we will all be able to grow and love each other.

So now that you have sat here and read through my entire introduction speech, I would just like to say congratulations on wasting a good 45 seconds of you life reading my gay little intro that a lot of people most likely won't give a damn about.

No, honestly, if you read through this entire thing, thank you very much. That makes me feel loved and important. :lol:

I will now end my annoying introduction by simply saying that I am a huge South Park fan like the rest of you. I've been watching it since I was in the 7th grade, and have been hooked ever since.

SOUTH PARK KICKS ASS!!

Thank you and good night.

Love,
DevilAngel16
Airless Heaven

HI ~ where u guys from?

Postby Airless Heaven » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:12 am

I am chinese but i am in finland now ...
how about u guys?
O(-_-)=O
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:05 am

Well, to everyone who I haven't met yet, welcome to the board and please enjoy your stay. :)

To those who know and hate me..........

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:46 am

*starts playing song "Run For the Hills" by Iron Maiden* ^^ Welcome back SJ, hope you had a fun trip. :D

And DA16, welcome, you seem like a very decent poster, hope you stick around. I liked your introduction. :)
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:49 am

Welcome back Devon! :P ( I don't want to sicken everybody here so... )I missed you.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”