The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SoberVikingofLA

An Old Fart Fan From Fairhope

Postby SoberVikingofLA » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:24 am

I'm 55, Growing Older, but Not Up, ever. I went to Elementary School when 90% of the classes were like our hosts, I even had a "Momma's Boy" Principal, that's Southern PC for Mr Slave, like Jimmy Carter our first Momma's Boy Sock Tucker President.

I have a shot about every 6 months, but My real life Mrs. Hankey loves her martini's so I go with her and watch Drunks in action.
And telling them what they "did last nite". Great for a good cooyonay, Cajun for....screwed so bad it embarasses your dead ancestors....that's bad. I got a lot of Cajun from the Bayou Barataria and d'Estrehan Manor Plantation.
Some times we take our GrandDog with us on convertible rides seeking new Martini oasis's yet discovered. Ren, the GrandDog, likes to sip Mrs Hankey's Martini's too. Hey, Grandparents Spoil, that way the parents have to deal with what our parents did to us, Rent-a-Kid.

Screen Name:
Before the Vikings would screw with the Brits again. They would have a Pre-rape and Pillage Mead Kegger, get drunk, and spout off about how far they should shove the “Shrubbery” up the Knights of Knee’s multi-choice ass, One lone designated Sober Viking took notes of the event. Next day, in the Vomitorium, the Sober Viking told ’em how big an ass the night before and if any had a good idea. I need to VENT.

Gotta go.... algore the human tampon, and, if he gains more weight, a Cotton Bale Stunt-Double is trying to sell me a Carbohydrate Credit
Raping & Pillaging the "Useful Idiots" since 1952,
and arch-enemy of Brunhillary Von CankleBeast.
Sometimes a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian, is just a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian....So Kill It, Before You Putt.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:43 am

Um, well... Welcome! I think.
Shlomit

Postby Shlomit » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:38 pm

My name is Shlomit. I live in Jaffa, Israel. I'm currently "writing my thesis". This means I stay up all night watching TV. I used to have a life and an important job with lots of money. Now I'm Archie Bunker with my cat (The Emperor) on my lap licking my face.

I've just discovered South Park. There's a marathon of it here and my non-existent schedule revolves around it. I is aslways a wonder to me what kids can do. Childhood in Israel is different so this is pure anthropology, and a crash (!) course for when I'll decide to become a mom.

I'm pretty new to this - never joined a chat room brfore, so guidance would be appreciated.......
The mice must flow
Bunny Dracula

I Love Everybody!

Postby Bunny Dracula » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:25 pm

Except:

Karl Rove
Carlos Mencia
the Geiko Gecko (pretentious git)
people who confuse American cheese with Cheddar
Sean Hannity
Ryan Seacrest (I believe that a seacrest is the final spew of ejaculate during a gay-sex romp; I could be wrong, but I never am)
Bill O'Reilly and Keith Olberman (Siamese twins to me)
Those two hillbilly Siamese twins what are connected at the head, one of whom thinks she has a future as a country singer instead of as an attraction at the Ripley's museum. Such hubris.
Chance from "I Love New York"
Rosie O'Donnel
Eskimoes
Devin Faraci over on the "Chud" website
Eddie Murphy...and black male comedians, in general (must they all share their inner-big, bad, fat mama with the world?)
Alan Colmes: for stealing Orville Reddenbacher's stylized look, but not his balls
John McCain
the Commander in Chief/delusional dictator of the U.S.
Sanjaya
Katie Holmes (I don't really hate her, as such; this is just a sideways slap at her husband who-shall-not-be-named lest the you-know-whos come a-calling)
Paul McCartney
Adam Sandler
the Blue Collar Comedy rubes
the fans of the Blue Collar Comedy rubes
the anorexic Australian twins on "Entertainment Tonight"
and Mary Hart
Anna Nicole haters
Hugh Hefner (the thought of him sticking his dried-up eighty-year old slim jim into my precious Holly's honey pot just makes me wanna holler)
Muslims
Black Muslims
the woman who invented the cellphone
Stephen King
Count Chocula...for a whole lotta reasons
pretty much everyone in the Eastern Hemisphere

I'm sure I hate a lot more people, places, and things but I'm about to be booted out of this library. I guess I shouldn't have eaten that chimichanga.
We have nothing to fear but fear, itself...mostly.
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm

Hey Im Katelynn! I actully joined this fourm before Christmas but my computer blew up so I waited till my b-day (10th of January :D ) for a new one! Anyway I still dont really know my way about here so class me as a new-comer :lol:

Oh yeh SOUTH PARK ROCKS !!!
ImageImage
FreedomFighterXL

Intro

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:23 am

Well, I think you know my name, so I'll skip that, but I was introduced to this site by this one guy that had an old account. I didn't really feel like joining at the time but some guy who I guess isn't on here anymore caught my attention. His name was HellStrikeXL or something like that, but I stole the last part of his name because that does apply to me too (I'm 6'3'').
I got this dude's email and starting emailing him a few days ago, and it turns out he is a Special Forces Delta operator, I can't remember exactly what he said be he felt that this site was a waste and that he'd rather just watch the show, but I do remember seeing a lot of disrespect towards the guy when my friend showed me the site. I think I'll make a post about him and see what people remember of him, because he takes forever to respond to my emails, so I don't know why he lost interest in this site.
I'm in JROTC and also have plans to get an occupation similar to his, but he's so damn vague about what he talks about, and I don't think I quite want to receive videos of IEDs going off either...
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:26 pm

katelynnluvslost wrote:Hey Im Katelynn! I actully joined this fourm before Christmas but my computer blew up so I waited till my b-day (10th of January :D ) for a new one! Anyway I still dont really know my way about here so class me as a new-comer :lol:

Oh yeh SOUTH PARK ROCKS !!!

I do remember seeing you, I reconise the sig. That sucks about your computer.

Welcome to anyone else new.
Razvy

Postby Razvy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:58 pm

I`m Razvy.... (RedboY) from Galati, Romania.
-> 17 years old and all I got to say :
[b:93e57]South Park Ru||z ! [/b:93e57] :)
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:36 am

^I love that screen name! Welcome Razvy, I think you'll fit in just fine!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Kezza84

Postby Kezza84 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:41 am

Hey you guys!!

Just joined....i been a huge fan of south park for years but only just got round to join.

Im from Pip-land...that is london england..not france!!!! Im *coughs* 22....and probably a dinosaur compared to the whippersnappers on here!

i'll get my frame! soooooo hi everyone...x
SWEET! WEAK! LAME!Image
Razvy

Postby Razvy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:04 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:^I love that screen name! Welcome Razvy, I think you'll fit in just fine!

Thanks a lot ! :)
ApocalypticMongoloid

Postby ApocalypticMongoloid » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:34 am

Howdy!
my names Shazz, and i joined a while ago, but I've been to scared to talk to anybody till now, coz I'm a bit of a pussy :lol:
well anyways, I'm from Australia and I've been a south park fan ever since i can remember :P
and thats pretty much my whole life story...
SilentEyez

Postby SilentEyez » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:52 am

I would have loved that my introduction been the first post I make in this site, but I didn't see it any sooner (awww).

Hey folks, I'm Karla "Silent Eyez" from CA (USA). I'm 29 years old and I have "tree-fitty" in my pocket ~ sorry, had to type that lol I love watching old Kung Fu movies, reading Dean Koontz books, and peanut butter. I love all kinds of stuff, but for now, I think this will do ;]

I get annoyed very easily and I pretty much hate a lot of stuff (badwords, smokers/ing, drinkers/ing, anything "emo"...etc). But hey, I can be easy to get along with too!

:]
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:55 am

I hate you, SilentEyez. Just kidding. I don't hate people until they piss me off, and I've only seen 2 posts by you so far. You're not pissing me off that much. Yet. Also, respect my authority!!!1!!! sry i had 2 say it lololololwtf
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:51 pm

SilentEyez wrote:I get annoyed very easily and I pretty much hate a lot of stuff (badwords, smokers/ing, drinkers/ing, anything "emo"...etc). But hey, I can be easy to get along with too!

Bad words: f*** that...oups
Smoking: Yup
Drinking: F*** yeah! Damn, i cussed again...oups.
Emo: God, you're so mean, I'm gonna go kill myself now, but first I need a smoke and a drink....

In short, you and I won't get along...but, you should still enjoy yourself here anyways. I just gotta know why you are a Southpark fan if you hate all that...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”