The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:24 pm

kimmyfouge6 wrote:Hello, everyone. *waves*

I am technically not a new member (based on my post count and join date), but I am returning from a VERY long hiatus. I don't recall the last time that I posted here, but I'm pretty sure that it's going on two years, given the fact that it was around my junior year of high school.

If any veterans of these boards remember me (I was one of the founders of the Kyle Klub, along with Kevin "all_on_black"), I would love to hear from any of you. I also look forward to meeting new members, as well as those of you who are not-so-new anymore.

I REMEMBER YOU!!!! Wow, it really HAS been a long time - almost 2 years! (Do you remember me at all?)
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:07 pm

kaileykorn wrote:I REMEMBER YOU!!!! Wow, it really HAS been a long time - almost 2 years! (Do you remember me at all?)

I do remember you! It's nice to hear from you again...the forums have changed a lot, but some things stay the same. :D
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 am

I remember you too Kimmy XDD though I doubt you remember me.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:22 pm

I do remember you as well, Schantrac. You were one of the founders of the Stan Society (or at least a member of it). It's nice to hear from you again, too.
Idon'tknow

Postby Idon'tknow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:22 am

Hi I'm new and that's about all I can think of as far introductions but um... yeah.
Shyamz

Hello, New Members!

Postby Shyamz » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:48 pm

Well here I am, after watching the show from day one for nearly ten years, I'm on the website!
(Well I did only get a computer back in August, so I guess that's not suprising really).

Not enough U.K action on here, so I'm here to represent,
(as Avid might say)...christ you wouldn't think I'm rapidly leaving my twenties, would you?

I'm currently trying increase my Japanese film collection, get a better job, find all the Ren And Stimpy shows (including the edited ones, but I'm getting there), trying to cut down on the time I spend watching Dirty Sanchez, and attempting to get "The Sit On My Face Song" out of my head. I'm currently failing on several counts.

That time's wrong too, I'd better go and try to sort out my settings. Bye for now.
"We have a variety of juices, some of them are quite spicy..."
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Welcome newbies. Enjoy your stay.
MDE

Postby MDE » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:16 pm

hi kids!
• If I wasn't from Jamaica, then why would I be wearing this hat? •
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:44 am

HAI KIDS!

All you newcomers.. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Why am I posting this, is it because there is any point to it? No, just bored.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Oh My God,I Killed Kenny!

Postby Oh My God,I Killed Kenny! » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Oh My God,I Killed Kenny!. My favorite character in South Park is Kenny(Duh! :lol: ), my least favorite character is kyle's mom. i have seasons 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,and 9 on dvd and i am hoping to get season 6, but since kennys not in it, i really dont care about that season. my 2nd favorite character is a tie between cartman and kyle.I do not have a favorite episode, but also i like any episodes that kenny is in.
Oh my god, I killed kenny! i'm a bastard!
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 am

Holy sh*t I shouldve done this a long time when I signed up which was uhm I dunno sometime in 2006 anyway bout me uhm well im 16 and im going to be a sophmore in highschool uhm I love all colors except for Pink im too cool for Pink I love to watch south park as well as some other shows ....my fav character is Kyle but all of them are pretty kick ass I like hanging out with my friends and I hate ppl who piss me off or are just annoying but yeah Im a pretty nice person thats all bout me
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Elrog

Forgetful

Postby Elrog » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Sorry, I should have done this before, but, well, anyway:

Name: You can call me Elrog or Stormeh, either one. Occasionally Stormbreeze, it you choose to. My real name is Claudia though.

Favorite Books: My taste in books ranges from the really good books like Golden Compass and Riddle Master of Hed to the really bad books, that you just can't get enough of like The Clique and TTYL.

Favorite Book Characters: Iorak Bearninson (His Dark Materials), Lyra (Harpist in the Wind), Pantalimon (His Dark Materials), Alice (Alice Series), Pamela (Alice Series), Loki and Heimdall (D'aulaires Norse Gods and Giants, and all those other mythology books I love.)

Favorite Shows: Scrubs, South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Planet Earth, SNL

Favorite Show Characters: J.D., Cartman, Stewie, Brian, Homer, Loki, Heimdall, Trebek, Sean Connery.

Favorite Movies: Princess Mononoke, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, Bridget Jones's Diary.

Hobbies: Roleplaying (a LOT), Writing, Reading, Ranting, Watching T.V., Playing around on the computer, making crappy movies.

Favorite Animals: Polar Bears (Don't you just want to hug them), Cats (domesticated and wild), Dogs, Wolves, Rodents (especially Chinchillas.)

Favorite Colors: Purple, Blue, Black, Grey, Red, Nice shades of brown.

Favorite Roleplay Subjects: Warriors (Also amazing series), Harry Potter (Marauders or Second Generation), South Park, Gods and Goddess.

Favorite Characters I Roleplay: Stormbreeze, Lakedrop, Cat, Artemis, Heimdall, Kenny, Cartman, Artemis, Heimdall, Poseidon.

Favorite Characters my friends roleplay: Tempo, Loki, Berrypaw, Willowstripe, Jetstreak, Snapfire, Summer, Sebastian Suerte, Lia, Val, Loki.

People I roleplay with: Just about anyone, usually Earth Clan, Dark That Follows, Summer, and occasionally Carsen (Broflovskifan1234) though I am almost always busy, and the times I'm not she is.

PM, IM, or Email me if you want to RP.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:03 am

Sup, peeps?

Anyways, I'm not new, not even close. This is Athena1999 on her new account. Lately I've been pretty ashamed of some of the stupid things I've done/said under my old name, so it's time for a fresh start.

Soooo... time to reintroduce myself. My name is Jeni, I'm nineteen years old and am entering my junior year of college (thank you AP credits and summer classes.) I have two jobs that keep me busy, and if there's one thing I'm truly obsessed with, it's drawing. Drawing was what kept me sane through my entire life, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm a strict vegetarian and love to exercise. My current career goal is to be a physical therapist.

My favourite South Park characters are Pip and Kyle. Stan, Kenny, Tweek, and Butters are also super-cool. I'm open to any pairing in fanfics and fan art as long as it's not too out of character. Yes, I do support slash! ...as long as it's tasteful. XD

Expect mucho complaining about homework and little anecdotes about her job under this account. Also, do expect even more fanart. 8D

Catch you all later~
Illegitimi non carborundum.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:19 am

^I never once talked to you as Athena1999, but hello, and welcome back, kind of. I like your new name.

And welcome all new members.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:Sup, peeps?

Anyways, I'm not new, not even close. This is Athena1999 on her new account. Lately I've been pretty ashamed of some of the stupid things I've done/said under my old name, so it's time for a fresh start.

Soooo... time to reintroduce myself. My name is Jeni, I'm nineteen years old and am entering my junior year of college (thank you AP credits and summer classes.) I have two jobs that keep me busy, and if there's one thing I'm truly obsessed with, it's drawing. Drawing was what kept me sane through my entire life, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm a strict vegetarian and love to exercise. My current career goal is to be a physical therapist.

My favourite South Park characters are Pip and Kyle. Stan, Kenny, Tweek, and Butters are also super-cool. I'm open to any pairing in fanfics and fan art as long as it's not too out of character. Yes, I do support slash! ...as long as it's tasteful. XD

Expect mucho complaining about homework and little anecdotes about her job under this account. Also, do expect even more fanart. 8D

Catch you all later~

Omigod you guys! Athena's back!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”