The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkSoul

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:40 am

Missed this thread..... born and raised in the boondocks, South Park's kept me from going completely friggin insane
(woohoo me!) Please don't be offended if I argue with everything you say, I like
'debating hypothetical theories' my best friends tell me I'm a douche bag, I have no problem with that, because I agree. And then kick them in the nuts.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:06 am

I'm Adam. I'm 20 and live in the place where it's so damn hot it makes me wonder if this isn't actually hell right here. Gonna go to college soon for pharmacy tech. Yeah it's 2 more years of school, but if you be making a shitload of money, who really cares? South Park is a huge part of the day for me, but hey, if you don't usually have anything to do but work all day, why not?
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:54 pm

aparsons wrote:I'm 20 and live in the place where it's so damn hot it makes me wonder if this isn't actually hell right here.

Oh, that's exciting! My Mother was from Alabama. :lol:

Welcome.
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:10 am

Hi I'm the frog king, I'm BSR's alternative persona, I usually post very rarely but now I have to post with this screen name as Big Douche banned me again. And if you don't hear from me again, that'll be because big douche deleted this post and banned me, big douche is not nall. Nall is cool. Big Douche is Big Dubya. And no I'm not talking about Bush.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 pm

hey. i'm bee. my real name is angela, but everyone calls me brooke. you can call me bee or brooke or angela or anything in german. but dont call me a koben ficken. it means butt F*ck. a few things
-i'm 10, but i've started my period already, so i call myself mature
-i love the whitest kids u'know. i hope they parody that next.
-i found a subliminal message in spongebob, a pillow looked like the opening of a vagina
-i'm in love with trevor moore, but he like 20 so,i'm single if you know anyone :sad:
- kenny is my favorite character, he's hot for a carton charater.
-my cousin's a f*cking racsist assh*le.
-i live in winchester,ky the home of a drink called Ale 8 One, or A late one. check it out on wikipedia.
-my favorite song is the hitler rap from the whitest kids u'know.
-i like harry potter
-i spend alot of time on snopes.
-i know alot of german, because WWII was my favorite war.
please say 'we cuff' backwards.i prefer :unhoodedkenny: not :zombiekenny:. i say,f*ck hillary clinton!
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:44 pm

why the fuucking fuuck did they fuucking bleep out the word 'assh*le'? i'll say it 2 piss u guys off.assh*le,fuucking assh*le!piss up the ass!assh*le shitt shitt cock! see, i'll quote 'la petie torrette' to piss u guys off.butt fuuckers!
fuuuuuck yooou guuuuys! now u cant bleep me out, eh butt fuuckers?
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Ah. Phatcartman's girlfriend! And how are you this fine day? I haven't talked to your boyfran in, like, forever! Tell him I said "Hi!" =]
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:why the fuucking fuuck did they fuucking bleep out the word 'assh*le'? i'll say it 2 piss u guys off.assh*le,fuucking assh*le!piss up the ass!assh*le shitt shitt cock! see, i'll quote 'la petie torrette' to piss u guys off.butt fuuckers!
fuuuuuck yooou guuuuys! now u cant bleep me out, eh butt fuuckers?

We can do worse, but this isn't one of those things we'll do much worse for. This just looks stupid.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
marco74

Postby marco74 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi I am Marco from Italy, where You got censored more than once...but still broadcast, late into the night. I am 34 (approaching it), I ve been watching south park since 25. My favourite is Cartman, pure evil. But really Jimmy is on the rise.
silke666

Postby silke666 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:50 am

Hi, I'm Silke, girl, 19, Belgium, student.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:34 am

BSR is BACK BABY!
And Will is still a douche.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
FoxFire00

Postby FoxFire00 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Im' such a loser just so you all know lol. I like pokemon games and anime and i READ sucha loser but whatever im happy with myself i dont study at all and get good grades. Yes im also a goodygoody and i love saying i like pie. Im 14 and alone lol. :D Dont blameme for being so messed up and send me a message i dont have any friends here. oh and even though im a loser ive beentoldim cute which came as a surprise. I know karate and i know i soundlike and air head but i dont when youre really talking to me. Oh and im an assasin
Whatchatalkinaboutwillis?
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:11 am

Not a new member, but might as well be. Can't remember the last time I posted here.... hopefully I'll be back for a little bit... hopefully.
buttersandikerule

Postby buttersandikerule » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:32 am

Hi, I'm Buttersandikerule, and I'm totaly lame. I spend alot of time on internet, drawing, and daydreaming! I can't give my real name 'cause my mom will have a cow and I'm afraid of perverts. I get the feeling that the other people on southparkstudios.com think I'm lame and tend to ingnore my posts. :cartmancry: I'm not alowed to chat ethier. I'll end with this I LOVE SOUTH PARK! :zombiekenny: :chaos: :unhoodedkenny:
Buttersandikerule
marvel_freak_42 wrote: I feel like a assh*le today so you die.

Professer Chaos: Where I go destruction will follow!
Muahahahahah
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:12 am

The_Frog_King wrote:And if you don't hear from me again, that'll be because big douche deleted this post and banned me, big douche is not nall. Nall is cool. Big Douche is Big Dubya. And no I'm not talking about Bush.

laffo

I'm James; British, flamboyant, overly strange, and my favourite bands/musicians are Steely Dan, Metallica and Aesop Rock. I draw sometimes, and write, although nobody's seen any of my writing except short fanfics. Ahoy-hoy.

I introduce myself too much. I hope Bug has a good reply in store. :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”