The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

PIPaul

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby PIPaul » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:59 am

Always great to see a fellow SP fan... who can REALLY make use of the avatar maker, great work and I hope to see U around the BBS.

Olivia wrote:Anything interesting happen in the past year?

Apart from meh? Much, you have to learn of the wars of the past year, and the updates too :)
HBAkon

Postby HBAkon » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Hellu from Norway!
I'm a 17 year old dood that waste alot of time on crap on the intrawebz! :assface:

I also just found out rape actually CAN be funny, thanks George Carlin.
Stambo

Postby Stambo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 am

Hello, My name is john and i'm 36 and hailing from Natchez Mississippi. I would just like to say this site rocks.

in the words of :cartmancop: "Respect my authority ! :cartmanevillaugh: :chaos: :tweek:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 am

Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 pm

PIPaul wrote:Much, you have to learn of the wars of the past year

Please, go on.
cartmansbeyatch

Postby cartmansbeyatch » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi I used to post here as "cartman'sbitch" but was unable to log in as that just now so I had to create a new handle. I actually use this handle (without the Y) on another forum. It's a fanbase board for a soap opera couple I like. I went all the way to CT to meet some of the soap opera stars (sad I know) and one of the members of this fanbase board asked me with a puzzled kind of disproving look when I told her my handle, why I chose "cartmansbeatch" as my handle. I gave a polite answer but what I really really wanted to say was, "Because of times like these, when aholes like you ask me why."

:evil:
briman232

Postby briman232 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:51 pm

I'm Brian
I live in colorado and some of my cousins went to the same high school as Matt.
I live in Denver CO, grew up in eastern CO, and lived in HI for a few years after high school for kicks and to get some college credits.
South Park is one of the only things I watch on TV anymore. Sadly, there is more reality on S P than there is on Fox "News". (shutter)
Now that I have this site, no more cable tv for me!!! I've already cancelled my subscription. :)
joubs

Postby joubs » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Hi everyone! I joined yesterday. I usually don't like spending a lot of time on forums because I don't get along well with others. But how could I not get along with fellow South Park fans?! I think this is the most laid-back fan base I've witnessed.. So far.

Anyway my name is Melissa. I'm 16 and, unfortunately, incredibly lazy. I also live in New Jersey, which seems void of intelligent life and the only thing that gets me through the days is the fact that once home, I'm free to watch BASEketball all I want. Really, I can never sum myself in any way that makes me sound interesting, but I can be.. But I should warn you, even though I'm dirty blonde, direct light can make me look like a ginger.

Kyle and Randy are definitely my favorites, and Clyde comes in a close third.
Cortes1988

Postby Cortes1988 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:27 am

hey everyone my name is Ozzy i live in florida i just joined today im always on this site to see full episodes of south park i wasn't sure if i wanted to sign up in the first place because sometimes i don't get along with other people in the forum but by thinking it over i was saying to myself why not sign up for something that you always watch ever since the first episode was shown so thats when i decide to sign up and meet other south park fans out there hopefully this will be one of the best forums i ever posted in
D-money

Postby D-money » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Sup!...I'm new..and Butter's is awesome!!
Korrupted

Postby Korrupted » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 am

Hello! My name is Erin. I'm a young 20 year old girl that lives on the east coast. North Carolina is nice..but it gets lonely here..and I'm too far from the ocean..2 hours! Nice to meet you all!
:D
GiGGi

Postby GiGGi » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi everybody!
My name is Luigi, I'm 32 and I live in Italy.
I've been a huge fan of SP for 8 years, and this site is really amazing!
Unfortunately the series is not distributed in DVD in italy yet, so I rely on the site and pay tv to see past and present episodes!

Nice 2 meet u all
[GiGGi]
not your GUY friend

Postby not your GUY friend » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 pm

hey guy... i just found this site googling around... its WAY more in depth than the "other" SP site i used to watch episodes when bored online...
Cartmanrocksmysocks

Hello Everyone.

Postby Cartmanrocksmysocks » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:11 pm

I am new here and would like to say hello. I really like the show and the character of Cartman. I think that he speaks what everyone is thinking. For that, he rocks my socks ! (Hence the name).
Respect my authority!
lesiegrl

Postby lesiegrl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:45 pm

hello... my name is jennie. i'm new... and i have a question... how do i save my avatar thinger to show up when i post something? i'm completely computer illiterate :( and i need serious help!

thanx!
IMRU?

and no, boys... you can't watch.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”