The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

FlaminBSting

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby FlaminBSting » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:05 am

Hi, I don't really want to give out my name or they will find me. I don't want them to find me!
southparkfan73

Postby southparkfan73 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 am

im new so... yea wat do u do on here :?
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Here ? We just South Parking :lol:
Sometimes arguing, but don't be afraid to post, nobody is gonna stab you in the eye. O.K, I'm lying, they are going to stab you. And now you ask "who are they", and I will say "They, the bastards". :lol:
Excuse me for being rude, or something like that. :D
Suicide warfare.
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am

southparkfan73 wrote:im new so... yea wat do u do on here :?

Here on SPS, we usually talk about anything South Park with people worldwide. There are also threads for anything outside of South Park.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
cyrussuzhang

Postby cyrussuzhang » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Big-Will wrote:This thread is Book II of The Introduce Yourself thread, which got too big to edit.

Hello, I'm Big-Will, one of the four moderators on this fine board. You may also know me as Willie Westwood on other boards and on my site. :) Introduce yourselves here, please. If you introduce yourself in your own threads, we mods will merge them with this one. Who are you?

i'm cyrus i'm on the earth
and that's it! :timmy: :arrow:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 am

Torvus wrote:Here ? We just South Parking :lol:
Sometimes arguing, but don't be afraid to post, nobody is gonna stab you in the eye. O.K, I'm lying, they are going to stab you. And now you ask "who are they", and I will say "They, the bastards". :lol:
Excuse me for being rude, or something like that. :D

We'll only stab if you deserve it. (Or if we're bored) :twisted:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
abdulgack

Postby abdulgack » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

HI!!! I JUST WANNA CHECK MY AVATAR,SO I'VE SENT THIS.
Corna

Postby Corna » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Just joined yesterday, I'm kind of a new South Park Fan, I got them on DVD few months ago, maybe 4-5 months, and started watching and immediately got addicted to it. Now I'm into season 5 last episode was "Scott Tenorman Must Die" :lol: . Yes, it was one of the best episodes. Anyway, bottom line, I do not watch much tv series but at least tried watching some and they all FAIL miserably, but South Park is very unique and the best one out there. I am also a massive metalhead. I am from Lebanon, btw. :wink:
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 am

Corna wrote:Just joined yesterday, I'm kind of a new South Park Fan, I got them on DVD few months ago, maybe 4-5 months, and started watching and immediately got addicted to it. Now I'm into season 5 last episode was "Scott Tenorman Must Die" :lol: . Yes, it was one of the best episodes. Anyway, bottom line, I do not watch much tv series but at least tried watching some and they all FAIL miserably, but South Park is very unique and the best one out there. I am also a massive metalhead. I am from Lebanon, btw. :wink:

Sounded pretty easy for you to get addicted to South Park, Corna. :)

My name is Stephen. I've been here for over a month and I'm still getting used to the site. I have my own DVD collection of South Park. It ain't big, but it works. I also don't watch much tv, but I do watch shows such as Comedy Central Presents, South Park,etc. A way to make a good name for yourself is post your opinions in the many different threads on the site. You don't have to take my advice, I'm just telling you what I did. No matter what, I think you'll fit in well. :)
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am

Corna wrote:Just joined yesterday, I'm kind of a new South Park Fan, I got them on DVD few months ago, maybe 4-5 months, and started watching and immediately got addicted to it.

When I first joined under Kelly MacCornmac, I watched South Park for around 3-4 mouths before joining, and I still don't have the DVDs and I am still pretty much an avid fan...
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm

I don't have the DVDs either, but I'm just like FD. FD looks much different in the emotions.
U_Bstrd!_10

Postby U_Bstrd!_10 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello, my name is Olivia and I am a SP-aholic.

I am a 18-year old proffessional dancer and I live in NYC. If any of you ever go and decide to see a Broadway show, go see AVENUE Q because that's the current one I am in! I'm just a back-up dancer, but I know the show would be nothing without me. :lol: I have also played in Hairspray as a racist dumb skinny bitch, and Chicago as a sexy leather-clad jailbird bitch!

But I am also a ginormous fan of comedy and have even performed in some stand-up and improv. troupes in New York, and my favorite type of comedy is insulting, blasphemous, and randomly gross-out, so South Park has easily been my favorite thing to watch on the telly since the tender age of 11. And since recently I have been rummaging through the thousands of things to do on the internet, I have found exceeding pleasure in voicing my thoughts on fansite forums.

I never knew how many people like to gibber about the same crap I do! I even found a girl who posts on Monty Python sites, Horrorfest sites, and PETA sites!!!!!! It was like we were two people with the same exact brain-wave tendencies.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time until I stumbled upon SPS.com and it is now my new go-to blog. :)

Some more about me: I am a godforsaken daywalker (red hair, NO freckles), my signature nailpolish changes colors in different shades of light, my favorite SP character is Kyle Broflovski, I can play a harmonica, I am a self-proclaimed philosopher, I like my eggs extra runny, and my friends refer to me as Fluff (because my hair is so light and feathery that alot of it looks like it's floating, haha)

So come and chat with me, I'm always up to talking. And ya sure, it's fun talking to myself, but it gets old talking to a person who knows exactly what you're going to say before you say it.

So hit me up!
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 am

You're in Avenue Q? I love that musical! :D It's hilarious. :lol:
Kartopery

Postby Kartopery » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 am

Punches hurt, avoid them. :gaykenny:
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:02 am

U_Bstrd!_10 wrote:Hello, my name is Olivia and I am a SP-aholic.

I am a 18-year old proffessional dancer and I live in NYC. If any of you ever go and decide to see a Broadway show, go see AVENUE Q because that's the current one I am in! I'm just a back-up dancer, but I know the show would be nothing without me. :lol: I have also played in Hairspray as a racist dumb skinny bitch, and Chicago as a sexy leather-clad jailbird bitch!

But I am also a ginormous fan of comedy and have even performed in some stand-up and improv. troupes in New York, and my favorite type of comedy is insulting, blasphemous, and randomly gross-out, so South Park has easily been my favorite thing to watch on the telly since the tender age of 11. And since recently I have been rummaging through the thousands of things to do on the internet, I have found exceeding pleasure in voicing my thoughts on fansite forums.

I never knew how many people like to gibber about the same crap I do! I even found a girl who posts on Monty Python sites, Horrorfest sites, and PETA sites!!!!!! It was like we were two people with the same exact brain-wave tendencies.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time until I stumbled upon SPS.com and it is now my new go-to blog. :)

Some more about me: I am a godforsaken daywalker (red hair, NO freckles), my signature nailpolish changes colors in different shades of light, my favorite SP character is Kyle Broflovski, I can play a harmonica, I am a self-proclaimed philosopher, I like my eggs extra runny, and my friends refer to me as Fluff (because my hair is so light and feathery that alot of it looks like it's floating, haha)

So come and chat with me, I'm always up to talking. And ya sure, it's fun talking to myself, but it gets old talking to a person who knows exactly what you're going to say before you say it.

So hit me up!

You must feel like you're enjoying your life, Olivia. :)

Kartopery: Welcome to the SPS forums.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”