The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Crookshanks

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby Crookshanks » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi, i'm a nOOb here. I've been a south park fan for awhile but due to not having cable, have missed quite a bit of episodes. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything...Anyways...From Phoenix, AZ, dont like it there much, love going to shows and moshing with friends, making new friends, penpals, and kittens.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 am

BRMBug wrote:And remember, when you eat , you're just a vacuum with nipples.

Don't get fooled by this, dear noobs. Bug is the only person here that eats with his nipples. Everyone else does it through their belly button - the shortest and easiest way of filling your stomach with junk. Besides, you don't need to twist and turn anything in order to consume your burrito.
GingerKiller

Postby GingerKiller » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 am

I am not new, but new to the boards. Please forgive an old man! I am so happy i don't own any Apple products! that was a great way to kick off the new season. that had some of the best Cartman quotes ever.
:unhoodedkenny:
"Obama...He's f*ckin' Gay!"
lifeisawesome

Postby lifeisawesome » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm a noob, who won't introduce because I don't know anyone on here. This is my first post.
mycker

Postby mycker » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

What's up you guys!
I'm Mike!
I really like South Park It's my favorite cartoon,
And i created this account in order to share my experiences of Sourh Park in my real life.

Greets!
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Not new at all, but most people here would probably think so. Haven't been on in a while, so what's up?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 am

Welcome back, coop. :D I'm some new guy from Texas.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 am

airmancoop44 wrote:Not new at all, but most people here would probably think so. Haven't been on in a while, so what's up?

Your name still appears as a mod in every thread that's made! You know, coffeeguy9, No_substitute_for_you, Big-Will (the only mod highlighted in the listing of moderators), and you, airmancoop44 8)

While we've never met, I'm glad to see you back here posting again, airmancoop44 :)

I'm zzyzx1, named after a non-South Park related road sign in the Mojave Desert in California. I go by ZZ for short. Pleased to meet you. And welcome back to SPS :D

Oh, and if you want to know "What's Up," we now have a thread on the board for that very question: What's Up? :wink:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 am

I'm not new but I never posted here, soooo: Hi! I'm some guy who's not stupid enough to say his real name online. I enjoy hard rock, truffles, and playing cards.
Can't we all just get along?
Heils1578

I'm a newbie!

Postby Heils1578 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Hey all you South Park Fanatics! I'm new here! My name is Ryan, also known as Farts or Crash. My favorite character has to be Kyle ever since the show started. I've been a fan for a VERY long time as well!

I wasn't sure where this post would have been appropriate to put, if any mods feel its necessary to move it to the place it should be..please do so! I am looking forward to meeting and gaining new friends that love South Park as much as I do!

Where's all the Kyle fans at?!
broseph_lala

I'm new as well

Postby broseph_lala » Mon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I don't really know what to say other than I'm a "born-again" South Park fan. Cartman is my favorite character because he's so funny! His ridiculous antics are hilarious!

I'm into video games, music, movies/tv, The Simpsons, Futurama, and a load of other stuff.

Heils1578 and I are brothers, so you can thank him for getting me to come to this forum!
Last edited by broseph_lala on Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
AngusMcTavish

Re: I'm a newbie!

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue May 03, 2011 12:45 am

Heils1578 wrote:Hey all you South Park Fanatics! I'm new here! My name is Ryan, also known as Farts or Crash. My favorite character has to be Kyle ever since the show started. I've been a fan for a VERY long time as well!

I wasn't sure where this post would have been appropriate to put, if any mods feel its necessary to move it to the place it should be..please do so! I am looking forward to meeting and gaining new friends that love South Park as much as I do!

Yo, dude! :D

Welcome aboard, peoples!
Heils1578

Re: I'm a newbie!

Postby Heils1578 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Heils1578 wrote:Hey all you South Park Fanatics! I'm new here! My name is Ryan, also known as Farts or Crash. My favorite character has to be Kyle ever since the show started. I've been a fan for a VERY long time as well!

Yo, dude! :D

Welcome aboard, peoples!

Thanks dude.
wiretapstudios

Postby wiretapstudios » Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Hello! I'm Eli B. I'm a graphic designer (http://www.wiretapstudios.com) and a NSFW language podcast host (http://interruptedtransmission.com). I saw my first Southpark shirt at a Phish concert in like '98 and everyone told me I had to see it. I've been a fan ever since!
wiretapstudios

Postby wiretapstudios » Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello! I'm Eli B. I'm a graphic designer (http://www.wiretapstudios.com) and a NSFW language podcast host (http://interruptedtransmission.com). I saw my first Southpark shirt at a Phish concert in like '98 and everyone told me I had to see it. I've been a fan ever since!

-there's also a forum for fan sites, if you wanna plug them. - Coop
Last edited by airmancoop44 on Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional info

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”