The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby Kensuke » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Does the deep voice inside also sing 'Old man river' sometimes?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Nomad21

Postby Nomad21 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:16 am

Hi, my name's Isaac. My friend just got me into South Park about a month ago, and I've been using this site to get caught up on all of the seasons I was behind on, so I figured I would finally register on here. See you guys around!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:53 am

I've been here since the end of Sept. 2008. Just upgraded to an iMac. It's great.

Big Camera (not Big Cartman) -- I used to be a film camera buff, developing my own stuff (not digitally - I mean film).

"48" for the 48 lower states -- no reason for that -- it just seemed like the thing to put next to my handle at the time

"92" for the year my Grandma passed away

--BigCamera4892

Maybe I'll add more here later. Check back again !

Oh, I went to Oso Avenue Elementary School in Los Angeles. It is closed now. Big fence around it, the school yard is full of weeds. It is abandoned and dilapidated now. And it hasn't been that long since I went there for school :!:

As we all went to middle and to high school, the parents did not move, so no new children in the area, so the school just closed. But I graduated from there

A great bunch! Seven years of my life there as a pupil, (K - 6), (we weren't called "students" in those grades) plus the years my younger brother was there.
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Hei! (This is Finnish for hi, i am not Finnish though, i just like the country for it's music and language) My name is Mark, I've been watching south park for about a year and have seen every episode (in order). I've been wanting to register for a while and i finally did today. South Park is the Best Show Ever!!! Also, I Love Metal! I play guitar, sing, and have been in two bands (I am in my third) And Dimebag Darrell, Zakk Wylde, and Randy Rhoads, and Phil Anselmo, and Bruce Dickinson. I don't have a favorite south park season, they are all awesome!
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 pm

my computer had a retard spaz attack thing and deleted a few words off my last post, i meant to say Dimebag Darrell, ect, ect, were my biggest influences musically
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Tora Yakari

Postby Tora Yakari » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 am

Hello! :D
I'm Tora... and um... I've liked South Park since I was 11 (I'm 16, almost 17 now). My parents forbid me from watching it then, but that hasn't stopped me!
My favorite characters are... I guess Chef, Kenny, and either Kyle or Stan, I can't decide.
I like a lot of the minor characters too. Mr. Slave and the goth kids for the win!
My favorite episode is Raisins. I dunno why, I think it's because it made me not think Butters was totally annoying. And it has the goth kids who are awesome. Goth!Stan always makes me laugh.
Fun fact: When I was little and saw SP related stuff in like restaurant and stuff, Kenny frightened me.

XD Anyway, see ya around.
(Why am I still a noob argh. My avatar won't show up!)
"I remember when I walked among the earth-bound, taking life for granted.
I did not participate in some of the finer things.
It was not until my soul gently slid from its mortal coil that these things became clear to me."
~Gear, Doug TenNapel
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:28 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm back! Again! :D

Aw, geez, I just missed ya...by a couple of weeks!

Great to see you posting here again! (big ol' embrace!)
angelp2004

Postby angelp2004 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:13 am

Hi everyone!! I'm Angel and I'm new here, and I've been watching South Park since I was in the 6th Grade. (seriously! That was 1997) I'm overjoyed to find this website, and like many of the others, I have been lurking around the forums but was too scatterbrained to actually join the site. So I decided to give myself a little B-Day present and join the site! So I look forward to chatting with you all!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:37 am

angelp2004 wrote:Hi everyone!! I'm Angel and I'm new here, and I've been watching South Park since I was in the 6th Grade. (seriously! That was 1997) I'm overjoyed to find this website, and like many of the others, I have been lurking around the forums but was too scatterbrained to actually join the site. So I decided to give myself a little B-Day present and join the site! So I look forward to chatting with you all!

Well Happy B-Day, angelp2204 !

And Welcome ! :)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 am

angelp2004 wrote:Hi everyone!! I'm Angel and I'm new here, and I've been watching South Park since I was in the 6th Grade. (seriously! That was 1997) I'm overjoyed to find this website, and like many of the others, I have been lurking around the forums but was too scatterbrained to actually join the site. So I decided to give myself a little B-Day present and join the site! So I look forward to chatting with you all!

Yeah! Welcome aboard, and Happy Birthday! May your stay here be a fun one!
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:02 pm

i'm a little late but happy birthday angelp2204!!! I hope you had a good birthday :D
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
dontcallmechica

Postby dontcallmechica » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is Linda. It's pretty obvious I like South Park if I'm on here. Hm... I also like scary movies, Halloween, cleaning, and "wholesome" TV shows like South Park. :D
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
dubdevo

i'm new

Postby dubdevo » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 am

I'm devo, new to the forums, i've seen pretty much every episode of south park......trying to get caught up on the new season. have to do it here....because my F-ing TIVO went self aware and blocks me from anything TVMA.....yeah i'm 22 years old.....F-ing TIVO
Royboy94

Postby Royboy94 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi, my name is Roy and just call me Roy please :wink: I wanted to watch south park, it's on tv all right but when it's on tv i never have time to watch it, now i found this website and decided to watch south park here, now i can watch south park whenever i want :D
Reconsummation

Postby Reconsummation » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 am

I'm Reconsummation, obviously. South Park is my favorite show. Everyone I know loves Family Guy, so I'm the lone wolf when it comes to defending/attacking Family Guy when I'm around my friends. It's pretty easy to do so, considering that South Park annihilates Family Guy in my opinion.
- Tom-

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”