The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's_bitch 2

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby Cartman's_bitch 2 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:09 am

I'm baaaaack.... :twisted:

But seriously, Will, I've learned my lesson. I won't ever spam or troll again. So can I please keep this account? I'm sorry for trying to crash the win thread.
rock on south park

Postby rock on south park » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 am

You´re right, but there are rules also of how to behave (not only in the forum).
Well, i went to cyprus a couple of years ago, i´m from Perú, and i just had the experience that almost all europeans i met, hated Peru or the USA in some way, but i don´t want to assume all do, that´s why i prefer not to say it.

you are wrong about peru.....in cyprus at least my parea have nothing against any latino most of my friends are fans of castro and have been to cuba with the left wing party of cyprus.....no i am not a member!!!!!but i do have against THE U.S.A foreing policy!they denied us sending medical help to palaistine during the last israel invasion!!!!!america backed them up all they although all of the rest of the countries were against the invasion that cost the lives of so many innosents!!!!!the bombed red cross hospitals...is there nothing holy anymore?!!!the palaistine people are still suffering!and my country is the only occupied country in europe!!!my father hasnt seen his village in 34 years!since the turks invated killed and rapped!!!!!america did nothing!but only to sent u.n which helped to devide us!!!!!oh and they agreed in having bases although they are so called british bases...they are backed with american equipment.....so please dont think i am just another hater that hasnt expiensed anything reall........i do not hate them as people but as goverment were ever they go they cause mizerry and suffering!!!!
(sorry if my spelling isnt good)
THE DEATH OF ONE MAN IS A TRAGEDY....
THE DEATH OF MILLIONS IS A STATISTIC......
STALIN-1943
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:57 am

There you have many good points! Sorry I thought you hated americans. You´re right, the governments are not the same as the peoples who live in it´s countries.

Governments many times do incorrect things, I´ve seen that many times, too.
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
rock on south park

Postby rock on south park » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:50 am

thank you for the understanding........i am sure peru has bben injusted many times by american policies!!!!anw....you seem very involved and politickly active...what kind of school do you go to?
how come you came all the way to my patrida for holydays?or was it for bussines?
STALIN-1943
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm

This thread is going a bit off course, don´t ya think?
But answering a few things. I go to an international school in Maastricht, since my dad is dutch, but i cannot speak his language :oops: .
And the time I went to Cyprus was just for holidays.
And actually Peru has been injusticed a few times too, specially by the "TLC" or free trade agreemente with the USA, by which they invade our economy and instead of us importing it´s them exporting to us, and some other. But now the thing is changing, because we have an actual GPD INCREASE of around 4 %, and maybe, together with Chile, China, Japan, and countries from the APEC (asia pacific economic cooperation) we can change the things and become world power(economically). :mrgreen:
saludos^^
rock on south park

Postby rock on south park » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:37 pm

hahahaha!~!thats a very ampitious plan!!!!!hope the best to your country!!!!!!!yes th USA has been trying for years to invate pollitickly and economickly every one of the latino countrys.........i hope the empargo is lifted our cuban comrades can see better days!!!!!!!i am also half and half i am half greek-cypriot half british from my moms side......i speak it fluently but not so good in written expression! :lol: btw are you in any politicAL Mouvment in peru?
STALIN-1943
Olee

Postby Olee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi i have a boner!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

Olee wrote:Hi i have a boner!

Hello. Me too. Uh-oh, I think we have an epidemic in our hands.
Cartman's_bitch 2

Postby Cartman's_bitch 2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 am

I don't have a boner. :P
KennysGirlfriend

Postby KennysGirlfriend » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello, my name is Bethany Smith, I live in Kearney, Nebraska and I am currently a Senior in high school. I'm planning on double majoring in English and Sociology. I fell in love with South Park my Sophomore year of high school. My apoligies if I came on like a douche! :unhoodedkenny:
cartmanfollower1

Postby cartmanfollower1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 am

:cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmancop: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansmile: I AM CARTMANFOLLOWER1 and i am a cartmanaddict
Punkfish

Postby Punkfish » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:16 pm

holy gee, a introducetopic! :D
Well then, hi! i´m punkfish and 18 years old. Yeees...i´m from germany and i try to watch all the best sp-episodes in english, ha! it´s hard but i won´t give up. Okay yeah...before my english become from bad to worse i´ll better shut up rightnow :mrgreen:
If I could go to this dumb kid,beat it down, take is organs to make me a new cocktail thats not invented yet, I would be soooo happy!
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm

cool, the third german i met!!
Welcome, and dont worry about your english, it ll be ok
Where in Germany you come from exactly?

Erjolog

rock on south park wrote:hahahaha!~!thats a very ampitious plan!!!!!hope the best to your country!!!!!!!yes th USA has been trying for years to invate pollitickly and economickly every one of the latino countrys.........i hope the empargo is lifted our cuban comrades can see better days!!!!!!!i am also half and half i am half greek-cypriot half british from my moms side......i speak it fluently but not so good in written expression! :lol: btw are you in any politicAL Mouvment in peru?

Dont worry, comunication for me means understanding, so small mistakes dont really matter :roll: . And answering you, no, i´m not in any movement, but i like to get actualized about what´s happening :wink:
saludos^^
Punkfish

Postby Punkfish » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 pm

thanks! well, i´m from hamburg. I never thought that there are any more german :D
If I could go to this dumb kid,beat it down, take is organs to make me a new cocktail thats not invented yet, I would be soooo happy!
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Cool, there´s another guy called Hamburg in the forum that also comes from there. Geil, isn´t it?

I´m living in Maastricht, really close actually.

Bis bald

Cya later
saludos^^

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”