The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jordan3885

Postby Jordan3885 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Hello
darkalexxx

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby darkalexxx » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 am

Hello, my name is Death and I'm a Nazi. I love death metal (like it's name a lot) and also I love to say f*ck. I play World of Warcraft and I'm roleplaying as a lone hunter. I love south park, especially Cartman (that mean motherf*cker).
Zaergenzeral

Postby Zaergenzeral » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 am

Um, hello. I am a new member to these cool forums. Yeah, I am a HUGE fan of South Park. It's my favorite comedy. I like to talk about things South Park. I like the way South Park is made. It's based on recent events. It's cool to see your favorite celebrity parodied once in a while, y'know? I even share some characteristics with certain characters. That's cool, but I'm sure many other people do, as well.

Just like Cartman, I am evil. But most of my cruelty is hidden from people. My mind is sick and gore-filled, and a lot of accidents that happen to people amuse me. I might have Sadistic Personality Disorder or something. But also like Cartman, I have a soft side.
I also tease people a little for mine and other's amusement. I think I might be a psychopath, like my avatar shows.
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!! :cartmanevil:

Like Kenny, I know some... stuff. Yeah, my mind is sick in two different ways. I wish I couldn't die. It would be cool, if there was no pain. The McCormicks are my favorite family. Go McCormicks! :zombiekenny:
---------------------------------------------------

I have interests in drawing. I like to draw anything that comes to mind. Monsters, weapons, birds, skulls, whatever. I made up some words too, like my user name, Zaergenzeral. It sounds dumb, I know. I've gotta work on making up words that sound as cool as Cthulhu. I've got some imagination.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 am

Zaergenzeral wrote:Um, hello. I am a new member to these cool forums. Yeah, I am a HUGE fan of South Park. It's my favorite comedy. I like to talk about things South Park. I like the way South Park is made. It's based on recent events. It's cool to see your favorite celebrity parodied once in a while, y'know? I even share some characteristics with certain characters. That's cool, but I'm sure many other people do, as well.

Just like Cartman, I am evil. But most of my cruelty is hidden from people. My mind is sick and gore-filled, and a lot of accidents that happen to people amuse me. I might have Sadistic Personality Disorder or something. But also like Cartman, I have a soft side.
I also tease people a little for mine and other's amusement. I think I might be a psychopath, like my avatar shows.
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!! :cartmanevil:

Like Kenny, I know some... stuff. Yeah, my mind is sick in two different ways. I wish I couldn't die. It would be cool, if there was no pain. The McCormicks are my favorite family. Go McCormicks! :zombiekenny:
---------------------------------------------------

I have interests in drawing. I like to draw anything that comes to mind. Monsters, weapons, birds, skulls, whatever. I made up some words too, like my user name, Zaergenzeral. It sounds dumb, I know. I've gotta work on making up words that sound as cool as Cthulhu. I've got some imagination.

Welcome aboard!

And a nice, big welcome to all other newcomers as well!
fuckyourself

Postby fuckyourself » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 am

Hey guys!!!!! I'm Super excited to be here!

I'm a supple young man and I enjoy reading in my spare time.
I also enjoy cutting myself and watching snuff films.
I'm also a massive south park fan!!!
Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
halogamer2002

Postby halogamer2002 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

hi im halogamer2002 and im new to sps. i watched sp scince i was 4.i play games like black ops and i love violance (not happy tree friends,i will explain later). any way, i enjoy the avatar creator.(explaination:happy tree friends looks like a kids cartoon and is bloody and voilant for little kids on line).see you all later.
[b]Halogamer2002[/b]
cartmaniswatchingus

Postby cartmaniswatchingus » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 am

my name mike and im demonic pizza that will rule the world next year
Hippie-Digger

Postby Hippie-Digger » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

Hello, I guess...? Haha.

Name's Hippie-Digger, in reference to the episode where they mow down all those hippies with that huge drill device. It was one of the first I saw-or at least, saw a majority of-and even though I really wasn't into the series back when I saw it, it became one of my favorites when I did get into it, probably for the whole "memory of seeing it before" aspect.

Joined because I really need to open up when it comes to the stuff I like...to people who really do like it and are willing to listen, that is. My sister and mother are fairly interested in the series but ignore me if I try making a comment about it.

When it comes to South Park, I tend to really enjoy the more "obscure" parts of it, such as the supporting characters and whatnot. I really have no clue why. But I do like "major" and "minor" stuff equally...most of the time!

Also bonus stuff about me: I'm female, I enjoy writing (so expect to see some stuff eventually), and I'm typing this on an iPod because the only computer we currently have sucks. Hopefully we get a new one soon, I'm itching to make my avatar...!
gaga.arabuli

Postby gaga.arabuli » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi, I am Gaga. I love SouthPark. I am Rugby player. i am from georgia. : )))
// ii x E.Cartman //

Re:

Postby // ii x E.Cartman // » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:'ello there, GothMuffin, and welcome to the BBS! :D (your username rawks, by the way.)

as for me:

*my name is Natalie. you can call me either by that or by my username, though Natalie is a lot faster to type.
* i'm 19 and in college, pursuing a vocal performance degree.
* i like the beatles.
* i draw a lot of fan-art.
* i'm ambidextrous.
* i like chinese food.
* i have a lot of incredibly annoying OCD habits, which is why i edit my posts often.
* i never wear matching socks.

hurrah.

~ i wear odd soxx too -highfives- :lol:
;; hey to all, i is gwenn (:
im 19, outgoing, opinionated, down to earth :B
i love music_ System Of A Down, Mindless Self Indulgence, KoRn, Blood On The Dance Floor <33
have an addiction to energy drinks.
i love Nightmare Before Christmas, & aa-course SOUTHPARK. durp X
Rubs

Postby Rubs » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello, i'm Rubs, i'm a South Park fan. I really grew up watching that! Nice to meet you!
My favorite episode from South Park is "The Mystery of The Urinal Duece" and my favorite character is "Kyle" and "Cartman"! I'd say Cartman Sucks is such a funny episode, i watched that on the TV!
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 am

Welcome all newbies...

Have a look around,there is plenty of interesting stuff here...& some boring stuff too :P

If you see some one running around with their underpants on the outside their pants,it's probably me...Ignore me,i'm pretty sure i have issues. :shock: :lol:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am

Real men wear their unders on the inside of their pants... while not wearing pants.

Oah, and hi to teh noos.
Rubs

Postby Rubs » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi! I'm Rubs, i love South Park! I'm a 13 year old teen!
My favorite character is "Kyle", my favorite episode is "The Mystery of the Urinal Duece", and "Cartman Sucks".
mebun101

Postby mebun101 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 am

hi im a girl you may say im a little to young to be watching this show but its f*cking hilarious im also known as the class nerd. i think they gave to much attention to mint berry crunch and it should be kenny aka mysterion to save the day. favarite character fat ass Eric Cartman but i also love kenny, stan, kile, and butters
i think eric's addiction to fried chicken is awesome and i think they should give the coon more attention i like chiniese characters like The Legend of Zelda. i hate Family Guy i think santa claus is bad ass even though i dont believe i think the forest creachers are creepy because they tricked stan i LOVE the south park theme song and south park is my favorite show i watch it on comedy central. i believe in hell and heaven angels vampires ghosts monsters etc. and i think that Trey Parker created a masterpiece. SOUTH PARK FOREVA

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”