The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 am

Well, hello.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:54 am

yourfavoritegirl wrote:Hi!! :D
I'm Ruta 21yr old female, and as far as I can see, I feel like I'm one of the older people here. Southpark Rules*

:assface:

Greetings, madam. I'm the blind guitar dude.

Actually, I'm a guy from Texas named GeminiShamrock. Welcome to the South Park forums. Enjoy your stay. :)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Dex_100

Postby Dex_100 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

hi all!
Zelious

Postby Zelious » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 am

Hey, Whats up? My name's Brandon Vail, 24 (Don't feel like it at all though). From Cincinnati, OH. I'm an aspiring Animator, get addicted to south park sometimes, couldn't tell you how many times I've pressed the random episode button, hah.

Favorite Character is Stan Marsh. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, his simple remarks with their ability to make the most extreme things that happen seem even more silly than they already are always make me laugh.
SodaAndRitalin

Postby SodaAndRitalin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello everybody.I'm Cosmin,from Romania.I'm 15.I doubt there are many if any romanians here,but i wanted to create this account because i love South Park and i was always interested in other people's opinions about this show,giving that none of my friends actually watch it.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome noobs. Come on in, have a seat, and make yourselves comforble. But please do not spill things on our carpet, as it is not yet paid fer.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

I'm just an average teenager sick and tired of people talking about Family Guy all the time. I try to be pleasant to other people, but as I have learned, that is almost impossible in an online environment. So i'd just like to say that SP is awesome and I can't wait for season 15. Oh and just one more thing: Tweek needs an episode again :)
Can't we all just get along?
gotcairns

Postby gotcairns » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 pm

my name is morgan i'm not sure what to write here so here it goes. i love southpark and my favorerite character is toweellie hope thats how he spells it. anyway i guess i'm just a shy quiet person with too much time on my hands and i thought it might be fun to talk with others about southpark. :mrgreen:
YaodadaMing

Postby YaodadaMing » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:54 am

Hello, the names David. I been a member for short period of time but never officially introduced my self.
Hmm... I like to take long walks down at the beach with my puppies and my gf. We like to build bon fires and sing and dance. My initial dream was becoming a DJ so my passion is making awsome CD's with great mixes and I play them at parties whether ppl like it or not lO L.
umm... currently I work part time.
and my goal for this year (hopefully in summer) is to take a nice month long vacation all my self in different country/ies. I've always wanted to travel by my self and reflect upon my life and what my future may hold.
Umm... I dont know anything about cars (fixing them that is...) but I love cars. lol . I own a hayabusa and new 4 runner unlimited. I sold my supra 2 years ago. My next car will be back to 2 door or sedan. maybe audi or the new lexus hybrid cl or acrua wagon. (for some reason i;ve always liked wagon style).
hmm. i own 7 month old pure pitbull. gotti line. my old pitbull which was blue nose (i dont know why ppl keep identifing them with their nose when technically ur not suppose to but i do anyway since most others do lol) .
hopefully i save enough money to move out near the venice beach.

umm what else.... oh yea... i no longer am a bad boy. i try to live my life positively. did 4 years and that was enough for me to turn my life around. most of my old friends work legit jobs or locked up or got deported out. ummm

i love playing cards. my favorit has to be texas no hold em. or black jack. ( i also like to play megamillions and keno LoL)

umm im not sure if you are still reading this but if you are GOOD FOR YOU BUDDY! thats all i can think of at the moment. let me know if ur curious about anything else ! hope it was a decent introduction. i hope to see many of u here
We were born to die
EpicPiePwnage

Postby EpicPiePwnage » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 am

Hellllooooo, I'm Zach. I like long walks on the beach and the color purple.
R1zbear

Postby R1zbear » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.
Allegrian

Postby Allegrian » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi there!
I'm a spañish guy and I'm 16
I love south park and its kind of humor, I don't know why everibody in my country likes the crap like family guy...

PD: casa bonita best episode ever! :wink:
StygianWhispers

Postby StygianWhispers » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:52 am

Hey all, long time south park fan, can't wait for the next season!
sovietnickie

Postby sovietnickie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey Everyone Im Sovietnickie, Im a communist, a gamer and i love me some d&d
sovietnickie

Postby sovietnickie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

My name Is nick (duh) im a Communist, a gamer, and a pretty fun guy. I play D&D and my 360 alot!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”