The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

puresage29

Re: The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

Postby puresage29 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 am

Hello! This site is awesome, especially for people who don't have cable like me!

Also I have a question. What is the best way to post a youtube video on these forums? Can you embed? Or is it URL only?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 pm

puresage29 wrote:Hello! This site is awesome, especially for people who don't have cable like me!

Also I have a question. What is the best way to post a youtube video on these forums? Can you embed? Or is it URL only?

URL only
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Stan4Ever!

Postby Stan4Ever! » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 am

Well hey guys. I'm Caleigh, and no it's not pronounced like Callie (Why do people think that?) It's like Kaylee. :)
Obviously Stan's my fav. Kyle's my runner up. And I just started loving the show this past summer. And I made this to make friends who actually like the show, because everyone at my school doesn't like the show. So, gimme a shout out! I'm nice. :)
Stanley "Stan" Randall Marsh<3
Eps: My Future Self N' Me & The Fellowship of the Ring
"We rip on everyone; like Cartman for being fat, and Cartman for being stupid, and Cartman for having a sadistic whore for a mom."
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:50 pm

*feels like I'm at an AA meeting or something*

Hi, my name is Max and I watch South Park. LOL

Anyway I started watching way back in the late 90's with epi #1. I was addicted from that point on. I never relized that there was such a hung SP community, but I'm glad I found it. :tweek:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm

maxbjr wrote:*feels like I'm at an AA meeting or something*

Hi, my name is Max and I watch South Park.

Hiiii Max...

We're sorta more... enablers than anything here. :twisted:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Come in, put your feet up! Relax!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 am

Welcome, new members. Enjoy your stay.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Yay! New vic...I mean members! :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
FU-Kinny

Postby FU-Kinny » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Howdy-ho!

I'm Shari and I watched South park back when Channel 4 showed it in a blaze of hype.

I didn't buy into the hype but it got better the more eps I watched. Then, after series 2 ended, they stopped showing it (or hid it from me) and years later I was massively put out because I saw it on a channel I didn't get on Freeview and it was better than everything else. Clever, funny, well written.

For some reason Channel 4 gave up on it right at the moment Matt and Trey got really good at producing great episodes consistently.

I did see the movie at the cinema when it first came out but pretty much didn't get to see any SP until I was staying at my friends house for a week 3 years ago.

Then a Freeview channel started showing series 3 episodes, then 4, then 5 and I bought a couple of series on iTunes.

THEN I found out that UK iTunes was charging a disproportional amount in relation to other countries and I felt a bit hard done by Apple (little did I know what was hidden in iTunes terms of service at the time...I could have ended up in the middle of a HumancentiPad)

I listened to some commentary minis on YouTube and Matt and Trey mentioned that they have no problem with people downloading their stuff for free.

Love those guys!

So I have everything up to date and am getting the new eps on Thursday via lovely people who share. If you are a lovely person who shares, thank you very much, you are appreciated.

Thing is...I have absolutely nobody to talk to about South Park because everybody I know thinks it was just those first two series, a film and then nothing else.

Worse still, they keep recommending Family Guy to me.

Family Guy is not a worthy substitute!

So I'm here.

Hi.

Wow, I wrote a lot.
Fernando527979

Postby Fernando527979 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 am

:twisted: Hello, I am Fernando. My favorite character is Kenny and Kyle.
Yochuna

Postby Yochuna » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 am

Howdy fellow South Park fans. I am Yochuna which is a nickname I got tagged with because I used to surf. I live in the Motherlode country in California. I love digital painting, creating animation to give my friends a laugh, and good horror flicks.

My favorite character is Kyle, and my favorite episode is the one where they call Harley Riders "Fags". It's funny as hell even though I'm a biker from way back.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am

Well hello again to teh noos. :mrgreen:
Nasha

Postby Nasha » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Nasha and I'm fairly new (a few weeks ago), I didn't see this thread so I dove right into posting.

I'm from Baltimore City, I'm a 'starving musician' but I'm also currently going to a community college nearby to get some certificates in a trade. At the moment I'm taking courses in HVAC and Plumbing, I'll decide which one I want to stick with soon.

I've been watching South Park since the first episode aired. I was 12 at the time and I've been watching it ever since...I'm 26 now. Wow, I just made myself feel old heh. It's been my favorite animated show for a long time now. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Simpsons, Archer, and Phineas and Ferb are some of my other favorites as well.

Besides South Park and the show House, I do not think I've ever watching a show from it's original air date. So, South Park holds some memories lol.

Anyways, glad to be here. Everyone seems really cool and I cannot wait until I'm brave enough not to lurk more then I post :D

Oh! Question. Are there any Opera browser users having trouble with this site? It seems never to want to remember my login info and I cannot changed my avatar expression.
    Top 3 Cartoons:

-South Park

-Phineas and Ferb

-Shaun the Sheep
Yochuna

Postby Yochuna » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 am

Nasha wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm Nasha and I'm fairly new (a few weeks ago), I didn't see this thread so I dove right into posting.

I'm from Baltimore City, I'm a 'starving musician' but I'm also currently going to a community college nearby to get some certificates in a trade. At the moment I'm taking courses in HVAC and Plumbing, I'll decide which one I want to stick with soon.

I've been watching South Park since the first episode aired. I was 12 at the time and I've been watching it ever since...I'm 26 now. Wow, I just made myself feel old heh. It's been my favorite animated show for a long time now. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Simpsons, Archer, and Phineas and Ferb are some of my other favorites as well.

Besides South Park and the show House, I do not think I've ever watching a show from it's original air date. So, South Park holds some memories lol.

Anyways, glad to be here. Everyone seems really cool and I cannot wait until I'm brave enough not to lurk more then I post :D

Oh! Question. Are there any Opera browser users having trouble with this site? It seems never to want to remember my login info and I cannot changed my avatar expression.

Welcome Nasha. This site can't remember my I.D. either so it looks like the problem is here. Don't feel like the only Old Lone Ranger here. I remember South Park when it was just some animated shorts on the internet. I believe I remember a Hippie type tour guide getting eaten by an alligator and Kyle getting knocked down a hill. It was outrageous then and it's outrageous now. Greetings again from the Yosemite National Park area of California where the Black Bears and Mountain Lions are getting a little bold.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Nasha wrote:I cannot changed my avatar expression.

No one on this site can. Only on http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/ can you change expressions.
I'm not alowed on that site though.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”