The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

darkvampress09

Postby darkvampress09 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:55 pm

im a newbie and i love POPTARTS!!!!! southpark, and lots of junk!!!but mostly POPTARTS and southpark!!!
>>>urs truly the one and only evil lil poptart!!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:02 pm

wooot! poptarts rock! lets make a poptart thread! :cartmanevillaugh:
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:36 am

My name is Mike. I'm 17. I live in Ohio. My favorite band is Radiohead. I like "South Park" a lot. I also like "Cops" because it's so entertaing to watch the shortcomings of others being exploited on television. I don't post here very often but I'm going to start doing so more often as you all seem to be nice people. I drink. A lot. I smoke pot a lot too but not lately as I just recently passed another drug test from my mom and the cleaning process is a bit overwhelming so I'm taking a break. I've experimented with other crap too; feel free to ask me later. I love movies. I do relatively well in school; not perfect but not too bad. A's and B's, maybe a C here and there. I would say I'm a very social person. Anyways, feel free to add me to your friend lists and all that stuff and uh, nice meeting you all.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:19 pm

welcome to the gang! have fun here!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

The_Pokie

Postby The_Pokie » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:45 pm

:D hihi! my name is jessica... i look like i newbie... but im not! :D ... i was pokie2u... surely some of you would remember me....well i accientaly deactivated my account (long story)...so im back! :D with a new account!... kinda sad how my old one dosen't work :( ... oh well! :D
A proud member of the Kyle Klub
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:50 pm

The_Pokie wrote:i SWEAR this is my last post on this thing about my account! ill move on now.... :)

Last post eh? Image Anyway, welcome back! :D
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:44 pm

lovingbuttersandkyle wrote:ONG!!!11 LYKE PNG!!!11!!!one I LOVE KYLE AND BUTTERS!!!!!!

[cnter]hi[/cnter]

hey you know that this is done with CSS not HTML you don't need clossing tags to make somthing work. but thanks for showing you know something about computers
Recnahs

smilies must die

Postby Recnahs » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:47 pm

The_Pokie wrote::D hihi! my name is jessica... i look like i newbie... but im not! :D ... i was pokie2u... surely some of you would remember me....well i accientaly deactivated my account (long story)...so im back! :D with a new account!... kinda sad how my old one dosen't work :( ... oh well! :D

i hate you for the smilies my math teacher insists on using them Why must you torment me!!!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:41 pm

because smileys are evil and shall torment us all!!! :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :twisted: :evil:

The_Pokie

Re: smilies must die

Postby The_Pokie » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:55 am

Recnahs wrote:
The_Pokie wrote::D hihi! my name is jessica... i look like i newbie... but im not! :D ... i was pokie2u... surely some of you would remember me....well i accientaly deactivated my account (long story)...so im back! :D with a new account!... kinda sad how my old one dosen't work :( ... oh well! :D

i hate you for the smilies my math teacher insists on using them Why must you torment me!!!

heh heh heh!.................. :twisted:
A proud member of the Kyle Klub
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:07 pm

let's all toment him!!!

miss_perfect

Hey

Postby miss_perfect » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:17 am

Hey my name is Katie just surfed in here figure i'd check it out
psychokat

Postby psychokat » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:58 am

8) haa hi
im new
my names annie
and yepper i love music.south park.cats.and upright basses.
I got the rocka rocka rocka rockabilly psychosis

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”