The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:29 am

Mr. Hat, I'm gonna cry......
I though that you loved me, Captain_Mystery........ :cry:

Well, I'm bugzbunnie6, and apparently captain_Mystery thinks I'm nice unless I kill you (perhaps suggesting what happened in the 'Kill the Person above you Thread' a few months ago?)
I *Heart* You.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:52 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:Mr. Hat, I'm gonna cry......

Well, I'm bugzbunnie6, and apparently captain_Mystery thinks I'm nice unless I kill you (perhaps suggesting what happened in the 'Kill the Person above you Thread' a few months ago?)

Uh-oh!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Sunni

Postby Sunni » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:21 pm

Hey, I'm Sunni. I'm Nineteen and I live in Sydney, Australia. So what are you guys up to?
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:34 pm

captain_mystery wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:Mr. Hat, I'm gonna cry......

gah! no no no! I still love you! I'm talking about roger rabbit!!

you see, we had an affair a few months ago... :(

Don’t worry, I was just kidding. Everyone loves you BB6!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:11 am

Don’t worry, I was just kidding. Everyone loves you BB6!

I don't, love you, if fact, I think you are the most pathetic excuse for a human being. :wink:
Setting the standard since 1852
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:17 am

^heh! :D:P
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:15 am

Awww, I love all you guys.... (especially you, INBTF! :P ) Seriously though, the people here are awesome.

I don't think that I ever really introduced myself like everybody else is...... I introduced myself by saying "I'm bugzbunnie6, and your fly is undone. :shock: "
I *Heart* You.
~elle~

ello

Postby ~elle~ » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:41 am

hello all!! im new.... uhh my names danielle.im a chik from hollyweed...umm i play bass .im into most kinds of music, but mostly punk.....and yea....
=p
<3
~danielle.....elle~ :D
Munski

Postby Munski » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:50 am

Okay, I'm a 42 year old truck driver that recently found the nards to follow his dream and become an animator, and took two years of school to do so.

And that's what I'm opening with, so how are you dudes? That pretty much sums me up career-wise, but not so much psychologically or socially. I was raised by Bugs Bunny, Flintstones, Disney, Simpsons, SouthPark......hell, you name it, I was raised by it, even if it was during my supposed adulthood. To be honest with you, I learned more sh*t in my adult years than I ever hoped to in my childhood in terms of animated enjoyment (other than those few encounters with Fritz the Cat), so I have to say, modern animation rules supreme! SouthPark the Movie is still the best animated movie I've seen to date in terms of pure entertainment. Disney would be rolling over in his grave, but who the f*ck cares, really?

Anyway, I love the show, and always will. I hope these f*ckers make the Simpson's TV longevity look like a life cut tragically cut short!! :twisted:
Spank me once...shame on you. Spank me twice.....well, still pretty much shame on you too.
jacksonANDbroad

Honesty, a virtue...

Postby jacksonANDbroad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:50 am

This is an interesting little site you have here. I thought i'd take a break from Flash and surf, and here I am. My name is Lisa Marie, and I am a dork. There is no doubt about it. I think it's the asthma. When I was a little girl I would have these god awful attacks at night, and now I'm single, alone in my dorm and my idea of fun is teaching myself Flash from a book. It could also be due to the fact that I live in Portland, and everyone I know is manic, or maybe it's because I'm manic, and everyone I know lives in Portland.
Where was I? Oh yeah, I'm a dork.
I tried denying my permenant state of dorkhood, and in highschool did the cheerleading slash jock thing but that was worse. No situation could ever be worse than BEING a dork trapped in a woman's body, especially when that body is showcasing her bum with every "ready, OK! clap"
You see guys can be dorks in highschool. Sure they get the living hell beat out of them, but they bounce back and join the cross-sountry team, or take up tennis. Some of them opt out and join the chess club, and others who don't know any better join ROTC, the only "legal Gang" you can find on campus. They even get to play with guns during lunch break. But girls who are dorks have a serious decision to make, in which they have to be really really smart, really beautiful and hopefully no one will notice, or really slutty and in the event of sluttiness one's dorkiness sort of fades into the mix. My problem was that I was only 'pretty' smart, kinda pretty, and pretty catholic, which meant that I made out a lot but no full on 'bow chica wow wow'.
Where was I?
Oh yeah, Catholics.
i never got it, the whole kneel, sit stand roll over play dead thing was fun for a while, but being seriously A.D.D. doesn't work in a catholic environment. They put me through the whole shibang, but I can attest to the fact that never once did I study for those damn prayers we had to memorize, rather learned them in the car on the way to church and by the time I got to Amen, it was time to indulge my peers at that bi-weekly penguin party .
So the moral of the story is, if you don't want to end up like me, a tragic spinster, tell the nuns to suck on your inhaler while you and the first available alter boy go get jiggy in one of your parents parked cars, oh and play with the rotc boy's guns during lunch once you've ended your virgin mary, full of grace, blah blah yada blah blah, A-men.
I come from a land down unda
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:37 pm

Hello ~elle~, hello Munski and hello jacksonANDbroad. Welcome on the bbs, you'll find snacks in the corner. I feel very stupid for posting this, because it's very likely that you will never post here again.
jacksonANDbroad

thanks for the welcome!

Postby jacksonANDbroad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:27 pm

and thanks for the snacks! Peace darlings...Lisa Marie
I come from a land down unda
kickbaby2005

Take a hike and let the bears mate with you. ;)

Postby kickbaby2005 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:43 pm

Mwuahahahaha I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of Destruction and all that is Evil! <insert evil music here> ......actually no i'm not lol I just like to do that as a un noobish welcome. Anyways hello nice to meet everyone here. I come from the land of the flappy heads in south park known as Canada where Terrance and Phillip live. F**k celine dion stupid cow. LONG LIVE CARTMAN! dun dun dunnn! dunnnnnnn! Sorry i'm like really really really really really hyper. But anyways I'll try to be on this site as much as I can but I have school and all and a life with some friends. Mmmmmmmmm beeeeerrrrr :lol: Any who I'm a huge fan of the simpsons and south park. I can list all my favourite characters and random characters from the show and here is a few.

Stan

Kenny

Cartman

Kyle

Shelly ( Stan's Sister )

Mr Garrison

Chef

Principal Victoria

Timmy

Jimmy

Butters

Professor Chaos (aka Butters)

Token

Craig (sp )

Jimbo

well see ya for now.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:17 pm

^ Well, who's your favorites and who are the random characters? And why isn't Tweek on there?

Anyways, kickbaby2005, welcome to the BBS. As for your 'unnoobish welcome', it was actually kinda noobish. :P
I *Heart* You.
EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:41 pm

Hi! My name is Sondre, and I joined in March or something.. :lol: I come from Norway and I love, Kiss, play bass guitar/El-Guitar, Music, South Park, Star Wars and films.

That's all I can say about me! :D
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”