The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

TowelieRG400

Postby TowelieRG400 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:59 am

All right, finally I found the Intro thread.
Ahem. Hi, everyone. I don't like giving my real name on the internet, and since I'm not using my usual screenname, I guess you can just call me anything you want.
Anyhoo...I've been practically a cultist for South Park for about three years now. (The first one I ever saw was Bin Laden has Farty Pants.) Before that I was a religious, goodie-twoshoes who never would have imagined she'd ever watch something like this. Just remembering that makes me cringe. But now I've seen almost all the episodes a thousand times, got the DVDs, all that typical fan stuff. Originally, my account here was just gonna be so I could play the South Park trivia game and get a cumulative score, but I ended up deciding to talk on the forum, too, for love of the topic. (This is only the third forum I've ever joined; generally I don't like them because they burst into flames so much...figuratively speaking.)
And, I guess that's plenty of information about me. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Say, is there anyone here that's also a member of Kenny's_Goddess's site, "The Whole Kit n' Kaboodle?" Or was?
FlippedTheTurd

Postby FlippedTheTurd » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:41 pm

hi i'm flip. i'm 18 and from austria
Save the Princess quick
Because she wants a dick
And if you let her free
You get the pussy
maxthegreat11

Postby maxthegreat11 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:09 pm

greetings, name's max, in case you couldnt tell
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:13 pm

I'm puderdocka...i'm 13(probably the youngest here 8) )
...and no,i'm not german and i don't live in fjollträsk!!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
JenC

Postby JenC » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:44 am

Hi everyone, my name is Jen (duh!) and I'm 24. I'm from Toronto, Canada and have been watching SP since '98... My favourite character is probably Kyle, though I like them all really. Um, I like horror movies and Metallica (new AND old!)... and I like to paint and write in my spare time. Oh! And I'm here quite often too! :D
I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
- Jack Handey
monkey333

ME!

Postby monkey333 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:59 am

I go by ____. im a religious south park fan and also like family guy late nit w/ conan o'brien and etc.(not quite as much as south park though). i like wakeboarding, skim boarding, soccer, vid games, air hockey(im the master), and punk rock music, many of my friends say im obsessed with south park which isnt tru; im totally obsessed!
Gen. Cartman Lee

Postby Gen. Cartman Lee » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:58 pm

I am General Cartman Lee. I led the Re-enactment Confederate army against the Norhtern Bastards powered by SmoresSchnapps and the promise of log-flum rides. I'm a Virgo who enjoys walks on the beach, poetry, Cheesy Poofs, Obscure 80's songs, Polka Dancing, and Boy Bands. Cross me and I'll have your parents killed and then make you eat them!
Capital H

Postby Capital H » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:48 pm

Hello, my name is Aaron. I have been coming to the southpark studios website for a while, but just now seen that there was a message board. I like the new design.
djz

Postby djz » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:17 pm

Yo! djz here!! :twisted:
Voodoo Child

Postby Voodoo Child » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:38 pm

I'm 17. My name is Jim and I'm from the Netherlands
jimbojimbojimbo3

Postby jimbojimbojimbo3 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:57 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
i am jimbo (aka: jjj3)

i am friends wit ILKM23 from school

she is the one who introdused me to southpark :lol:

we will both kick ze world's ass!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
lol!! :o

we shall talk all ze time!!!hahahahahaahahahahaha :tp:

ta ta! :wink:
wanna get high?!
Sausage roll

Postby Sausage roll » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:25 pm

Hi team! Yes, I'm new here. I did already post an introduction on another forum before I found this thread. Silly me.

I live in a tiny village in Lancashire, England and thanks to the marvel that is modern technology I've been a South Park fan since half way through season one. It's one of the few things I watch on TV - the rest is total sh*t apart from football (the English version!).

I enjoy listening to music and my favourite band is Radiohead. I play guitar in my spare time....badly.

This is a special time for me to become part of these wonderful forums and I can only look forward to helping make a differenceand meeting all you beautiful people. Thank you. Thank you very much. (see, the Oscars are coming soon, so I'd thought I'd get the whole over-the-top emotion ball rolling)

I'm off now for a cup o' tea and some English crumpets. See you soon, playmates
I feel.....unusual, I must go outside...
D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:51 pm

I guess I should have done this a long time ago, but naw I don't fell like it.
Gasp, Oh My GOD!!! WHAT IS THAT?!? Image Its coming right for us!!!
mazoku137

Postby mazoku137 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:56 pm

Hello there everyone! I've been visiting this site and the BBS a lot and after a while, I decided to join. I'm looking forward to having a fun time here and I'll definitely enjoy my stay. :D

My favorite characters are the four boys (especially Cartman :D), Butters, Tweek, Ike, and of course, Terrence and Phillip! And Mr. Garrison, too. Some of the stuff he says is absolutely hilarious.

That's all I'm going to say for now. I'm going to look at a bunch of the topics now. :D
Hennifer Hlopez

Postby Hennifer Hlopez » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:03 pm

Hola,Bitcholas!!

My name is Hennifer Hlopez.I eat tacos and burritos.
My favorite SP episode is "Fat Butt and Pancake Head"
where I get to eat lots of tacos,record new songs
and scream at everyone who isn't important. :D :D

No,wait;i'm really Mitch Conner. :shock: :shock:

I'm a fugitive who's been on the lamb most of my life.
I ruin love lifes and singing careers. :D :D :D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”