The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Paulina

Postby Paulina » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:41 pm

Hello!

Well... I think I should have to do this when I began to post here, but I didn’t know if this site would be how I know that is now. Is really really nice, so I feel bad because I have not posted in this topic...

I’m Paulina, from Chile, I’m 16 and I don’t know English very well...

Kisses XD
DrShort

Postby DrShort » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:35 pm

hi.i am Dr. Short.i am relatively new.i can only post on saturdays since my dad won't get internet...i use my aunts on sat......so,....my first poll ever got locked....acording to the locker "there's too many polls like that" and it was in the wrong spot.....well excuse me! sorry if i'm new......now i'll never know how my poll would've turned out.....*hides under bed and cries*j/k.lol. any way, i am a huge south park fan. i have the 4 seasons that are currently out on dvd...and i'll be getting the 5th when it comes out....i think feb. um....i forget....the dates listed on this site,anyway. so,just thought i'd introduce myself.....see ya. 8)
~mischief~

Postby ~mischief~ » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:35 am

Hi all, I'm a newbie. :)
Quick_Nick

Postby Quick_Nick » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:39 am

Welcome, your royal newbieness.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:50 pm

hi i am missy and i am an alcoholic .

j/k welcome all the new posters . :)
esp ltd kid 5

Postby esp ltd kid 5 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:21 am

hey everyone i'm a noob.
Check This Band Out......

http://www.purevolume.com/manntis
Iyadakalmik

Postby Iyadakalmik » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:28 am

:P Hello all! I am not new to South Park I have been watching it since day one, but I am new to this forum. Not much you need to know other then the fact that my mind works in mysterious ways and I like the show.
I am orginal not strange
Mr. Money and Killer

Postby Mr. Money and Killer » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:27 pm

Hello my name is Nadja and im Mr. Money and Killer wich is a character i've invented its like my alter ego..

Im 21 yo and im from russia.
There was duck's brain all over it
Diet Doctor Dysentery

Postby Diet Doctor Dysentery » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am

Hello,
I'm new here...

That was probably going to be the most generic and worthless introduction ever, so we're not going to do that. I was born in some little conservative (though i am democrat myself) white trash community some where in the midwest, which means almost anywhere practically.

I have a band, but we're not big at all or very good for that matter.

That's about it.
ethelatree

Postby ethelatree » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:26 am

Hey, im from upstate NY-I signed on a couple of weeks ago. Been addicted to South Park since Season 1's "Starvin'Marvin". :cartmanlaugh: Beside SP, I like Family Guy, The Oblongs, horror stories and movies, loud music (punk, hard & classic rock), Monty Python and FrankZappa (thats where my name is from). Also I have 5 cats and I'm an insomniac, so I'm mostly here at night. It's nice to know there are others awake too - thankx!! :shock:
"Anything can be funny." - George Carlin
foo_fighter

Postby foo_fighter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:17 pm

Hi

Im from Glenfield, which is in Sydney Australia...

I love listening to any kind of Rock music that ranges from John Mayer up to Slipknot, going out with friends and going to concerts... I love South Park, but wished i hadnt been banned from watching it from Seasons 3 up to 6, and got back into it wen my mate let me burn his DVDs from Seasons 1-4... And ive watched seasons 6-8 recently, well majority of the episodes... Other shows i like are MASH, Beavis and Butthead, Friends, Simpsons and Family Guy... And like the guy above me, Monty Python... Anyways thats my welcome note...

Foo
jack_skellington07

Postby jack_skellington07 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:02 am

I'm Meg. I've been a South Park fan since........well..... I can't exactly remember when. I live in Wisconsin, but I absolutely hate it here. I like playing the drums, singing in my band, skateboarding, snowboarding, and listening to music. Some of my favorite bands are Linkin Park *my ultimate fave.*, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Green Day *new and old*, Sum 41, Slipknot, The Used, Taking Back Sunday....... and a lot more that I can't think of right now. Make fun of my music tastes all you want, as I could care less.
Carlylia

The introduction

Postby Carlylia » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:03 am

Hi my name is Carlylia,
I'm currently going to a Liberal Art's College in Upstate New York
Umm...my major is Art with concentrations in drawing and vis com. I first became interested in South Park after watch Cannibal the Musical, which is one of my favorite movies. Well everything sort of went from there, and now....here I am *poses* Ta Da!
Teenage_Delinquint

Postby Teenage_Delinquint » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:45 am

HI, I'm new here too. I'll shamelessly admit that I've been watching South Park since it first came out (I was 8 at the time) and have managed to see every episode since then. I spend way too much time on the internet and I also play the guitar and paint. Nice to meet everyone :D
EvilCartmen's Father

Postby EvilCartmen's Father » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:29 pm

[quote="No_substitute_for_you"][quote="lovingbuttersandkyle"][color=white]ONG!!!11 LYKE PNG!!!11!!!one I LOVE KYLE AND BUTTERS!!!!!![/color]

[color=violet][center]hi[/center][/color][/quote]
PLEASE tell me you were kidding. That can't be for real.

I'm NSFU. I'm a chick and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.

I have been a South Park fan since early this year. I found this board in September-ish, and never really thought about leaving...yet.

That's basically all you'll care about...[/quote]

:cartmansopissedrightnow:
You can suck my balls for all I care. I need no intro. I am evil Cartmen. The Kenny Army will Die. And about Kyle and Butters, they are both gay joos.
AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh.......f*ck you hippie!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”