Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Russia Demystified

Postby JamesPup » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 am

John Walker, Spy For Soviet Union, Dies in North Carolina Prison at age 77.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joh ... on-n192311

(mod edit: spies aren't supposed to be celebrities. That's why I moved the original posts from the celebrity thread to this one)
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2014.

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm

JamesPup wrote:John Walker, Spy For Soviet Union, Dies in North Carolina Prison at age 77.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joh ... on-n192311

What a pity :( . Usually, celebrities not interested for me, but since he was a Soviet spy, I pay him a tribute of respect, thanks to such people the world has not yet turned into one big colony of the United States.
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2014.

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:33 pm

agent-FSS wrote:
JamesPup wrote:John Walker, Spy For Soviet Union, Dies in North Carolina Prison at age 77.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joh ... on-n192311

What a pity :( . Usually, celebrities not interested for me, but since he was a Soviet spy, I pay him a tribute of respect, thanks to such people the world has not yet turned into one big colony of the United States.


I don't know why but I would like the whole or maybe half the world to be a US colony. Maybe when the US gets to half the world Russia will launch their nukes and annihilate the US. Hopefully it will be mutual and Russia will suffer the same fate.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2014.

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 am

JamesPup wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:
JamesPup wrote:John Walker, Spy For Soviet Union, Dies in North Carolina Prison at age 77.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joh ... on-n192311

What a pity :( . Usually, celebrities not interested for me, but since he was a Soviet spy, I pay him a tribute of respect, thanks to such people the world has not yet turned into one big colony of the United States.


I don't know why but I would like the whole or maybe half the world to be a US colony. Maybe when the US gets to half the world Russia will launch their nukes and annihilate the US. Hopefully it will be mutual and Russia will suffer the same fate.

You know, half of the world de facto your colony, Europe for sure.
Your government already very long time tested our patience by his behaviour, but as you see - nuclear missiles yet do not destroyed the USA. Russia never go to do it, if only the USA do not attack the first. This topic not suitable for such conversation, but if there is a desire - we can continue in other place, if is no - simply remember and compare how many military bases have abroad the USA and how many we have, and on the territory how many countries the United States fought for the last 20 years and the peace come there after that?
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2014.

Postby JamesPup » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:36 am

You know, half of the world de facto your colony, Europe for sure.
Your government already very long time tested our patience by his behaviour, but as you see - nuclear missiles yet do not destroyed the USA. Russia never go to do it, if only the USA do not attack the first. This topic not suitable for such conversation, but if there is a desire - we can continue in other place, if is no - simply remember and compare how many military bases have abroad the USA and how many we have, and on the territory how many countries the United States fought for the last 20 years and the peace come there after that?[/quote]

I concede to your duel Agent sir but know this that Russia will fold under circumstances of surrender because of the magical word “sanctions” and these sanctions will bring about death and destruction to all for the Obamanation will have the last laugh and Europe will not be pushed around any further. Russian’s Naziology will not work anymore for the world as a whole will have become richer and stronger than Russia and Russia will be unable to control its own people. Revolution will become promise and Pussy Riot will rule Russia 4 LIFE.

You win on knowledge of military bases and the US has fought a lot but they are not broke yet. We may be an indebted country but we are still kicking. Who cares about peace when the peoples of these countries we fought respect us and thank us for our sacrifice. Countries the US fought in have made considerable advances because of US presence and so now they are a better place. At least these places are learning about multiculturalism and that there is another world out there then a mud huts and grass tents. The US is bringing these countries into the twenty-first century. Peace will come to these countries when they have evolved into a place for all people and only then. Rate now many of the places the US finds itself fighting in are places that are religiously racist and ethnically racist. Until they become a society of equality of all people they will be places of war and of no peace. It is not the US’s fault it is their own for not growing as the rest of the world had and accepting all people regardless of who they are. The US means to help those in Iraq because some are facing genocide. Certain people of the Middle East have not yet learned to treat all people the same. It is a just cause to fight for those who are unable to fight and they will look fondly upon us later for our actions and repay us.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Duel? Mkay...

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:05 pm

JamesPup Nothing personal. I'm sure you're a good guy. Just try to express own point of view.

I concede to your duel Agent sir but know this that Russia will fold under circumstances of surrender because of the magical word “sanctions” and these sanctions will bring about death and destruction to all for the Obamanation will have the last laugh and Europe will not be pushed around any further. Russian’s Naziology will not work anymore for the world as a whole will have become richer and stronger than Russia and Russia will be unable to control its own people. Revolution will become promise and Pussy Riot will rule Russia 4 LIFE.

You win on knowledge of military bases and the US has fought a lot but they are not broke yet. We may be an indebted country but we are still kicking. Who cares about peace when the peoples of these countries we fought respect us and thank us for our sacrifice. Countries the US fought in have made considerable advances because of US presence and so now they are a better place. At least these places are learning about multiculturalism and that there is another world out there then a mud huts and grass tents. The US is bringing these countries into the twenty-first century. Peace will come to these countries when they have evolved into a place for all people and only then. Rate now many of the places the US finds itself fighting in are places that are religiously racist and ethnically racist. Until they become a society of equality of all people they will be places of war and of no peace. It is not the US’s fault it is their own for not growing as the rest of the world had and accepting all people regardless of who they are. The US means to help those in Iraq because some are facing genocide. Certain people of the Middle East have not yet learned to treat all people the same. It is a just cause to fight for those who are unable to fight and they will look fondly upon us later for our actions and repay us.

Here what happens if watch CNN instead of RT. You said sanctions? Wow, Russia soooo scared... Sanctions are not able to change the political system, even in North Korea or Iran. We are not Nazis, real the Nazis, now in western Ukraine. When Obama said about the exclusivity of the American nation that's natsiologiya because he put his nation above others, thus justifying any methods to achieve the objectives. We do not need the whole world, or part of it, but we need a real peace in the world and full equality for all, even the smallest nationalities.
If the United States will not pry into Russian life, and to teach us "democracy", we can continue quietly lived in peace, and such as Pussy Riot will continue to sit in jail for their disgusting and outrageous behavior. The revolution will not happens in our country, because they was too much and anything except bad they did not bring every time. We trusted one time Americans "friends" , and Russia go through a complete disruption in the 90s, and recovered only now.
Yugoslavia was not destroyed? Iraq has not collapsed? Libya has not collapsed? Actions of the US and its allies called - intervention. Nobody gave any right to your government to bomb other's countries and overthrow the governments there. People from there wrote appeals to the international community with shouts - help, save us!? For what people are there to thank the United States, for anarchy? Rather, the United States will burn the whole world in the 21st century by starting a world war to get rid of debt than would lead to prosperity. It's shown sanctions that are imposed not fairly and under a false pretext, but in fact this is just a blatant attempt to get rid of a competitor, try subjugate the entire world and then to plunder with impunity. The American type of democracy never get accustomed to the Middle East, there a completely different mentality and culture. We - understand that. Your incompetent experts - no, although rather they simply do not want to understand this, and far from real assistance.
In Iraq, the genocide would not have happened if the United States did not send weapons to terrorists and there not deposed Saddam Hussein. Bad peace is better than a good war.
If the state is always blatantly lying, falsifying facts (chemical weapons found in Iraq, eh?), uses terrorists to achieve their goals, teaches us multiculturalism and tolerance, but uses the National Guard to break up a peaceful demonstration in Ferguson, but if this happens in countries leading independent policy it's considers outrageous fact - such country can not fight for a just cause.
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby Mamont » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 am

You say Russians just want to live peacefully and not intervene in other countries internal affairs. Is that why you decided to police Ukraine when their dictator of a president was overthroned? And your excuse for taking Crimea is?

If the United States will not pry into Russian life, and to teach us "democracy", we can continue quietly lived in peace, and such as Pussy Riot will continue to sit in jail for their disgusting and outrageous behavior.

So, you don't need others to teach you democracy, but it's okay for someone to go to jail for insulting царица Путин?

We trusted one time Americans "friends" , and Russia go through a complete disruption in the 90s, and recovered only now.
Yugoslavia was not destroyed? Iraq has not collapsed? Libya has not collapsed? Actions of the US and its allies called - intervention.

You're blaming US for collapse of USSR, Yugoslavia and Libya? Wow!
Quick history lesson. All those countries collapsed because they were held together by a strong leader (dictator). When the leader was removed, country fell apart because of internal conflicts between different nations within. When you have a lot of different nationalities that hate each other in one country, sooner or later they're gonna start killing each other.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18734
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 am

Let's see what Ukraine would say about this... something like... "If Russia will not pry into Ukrainian life, and will instead leave Crimea and other parts of Ukraine, we can continue quietly lived in peace."

Yeah...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:12 am

I looked up RT and it was a news site that looked bad. I am a CNN and MSN fan. Look I don’t really care about Russia and the US as long as there is no war. When there is I will be afraid because California is within range of Russia’s nukes. Thanks Mamont for standing up for me. I really don’t know to much about Russia’s history and I really only started watching the news religiously in the last 4 years. So I don’t know many things that have happened. I don’t know what will happen with Russia but I expect things to go peacefully. I have to ask, agent-FSS are you even Russian or are you someone’s alt account having fun? It would make sense with the funny broken English you type or should I say speak? I think Russia is in the wrong with Ukraine. Maybe I supported the initial protesters who were pro-western but they haven’t been mentioned once since Russian intervention. I would agree that some of the pro-western protesters were like pro-Nazi but that is in past. There was the flag of one group of pro-westerners that was like the Nazi swastika. I will never forget Hillary Clinton saying Russia is like the Nazis though. That helped me in an argument in a paper I wrote for English class. I got an A. The US did intervene in other countries but because it was going to get gains from doing so with the winners of the conflict. What better then to be the new friends of a countries leaders. Still the US was helping people get a freer society at the time. Iraq may have been a bad decision, Yugoslavia I don’t know about. Libya I agree with what the US did. Iraq was invaded because of weapons of mass destruction which were never there. I am in favor of the US sending ground troops in Iraq at the moment because of ISIS. I have been saying that since like day one of the invasion of ISIS. I feel the US has some guilt to what is happening in Iraq and it can not all be blamed on the current Shia government not including Sunni Muslims in politics. I feel the US should be there in Iraq and force out ISIS and then stay until the Syrian civil war is over and then take out ISIS in Syria. I am not in favor of joining the Syrian civil war but if genocide is committed in Syria then the US could do air strikes. The US should not be working with Assad and his regime. I hope the next round of Russian sanctions target the whole of the Russian people and not just the rich which it has been targeting. That will teach them not to invade European countries. I think over time all parts of the world will get accustomed to all types of governments to live under. Getting rid of Saddam Hussein kind of was a bad decision but he was a bad guy and kill thousands of his own people. I agree with the police in Ferguson and because Brown had committed strong armed robbery that day and was resisting arrest and was fighting with an officer. Rioters and looters had twice destroyed and robbed businesses in Ferguson before the National Guard was called. I was happy that privately owned businesses were finally being protected. It was ridiculous what was happening to businesses in this time of age. There is the NATO rapid-response force that I have read about recently. There will be like 4,000 troops to be sent within 48 hours to fight with such things as Russian invasions. I think that 40,000 troops should be used to match what troops people thought Russian had amassed on the Ukrainian boarder. Anyway Russia is starting to look like they will not be able to invade a European country without a military to fight them back.

Yeah don’t mess with Mamont he is really smart and knowledgeable about things. Thanks Mamont I was bored with this talk but you helped me write something new to say.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18734
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 am

What thread did this start in, anyway?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Mamont wrote:You say Russians just want to live peacefully and not intervene in other countries internal affairs. Is that why you decided to police Ukraine when their dictator of a president was overthroned? And your excuse for taking Crimea is?

If the United States will not pry into Russian life, and to teach us "democracy", we can continue quietly lived in peace, and such as Pussy Riot will continue to sit in jail for their disgusting and outrageous behavior.

So, you don't need others to teach you democracy, but it's okay for someone to go to jail for insulting царица Путин?

We trusted one time Americans "friends" , and Russia go through a complete disruption in the 90s, and recovered only now.
Yugoslavia was not destroyed? Iraq has not collapsed? Libya has not collapsed? Actions of the US and its allies called - intervention.

You're blaming US for collapse of USSR, Yugoslavia and Libya? Wow!
Quick history lesson. All those countries collapsed because they were held together by a strong leader (dictator). When the leader was removed, country fell apart because of internal conflicts between different nations within. When you have a lot of different nationalities that hate each other in one country, sooner or later they're gonna start killing each other.


You are obviously one of those who believe in all nonsense what writes and to tells the Europeans and Americans mass media. I did not hear for a long time more prejudiced and disgusting illumination of events. Yanukovych never was a dictator, do not lie, he simply thief, the idiot and a spineless slug who brought his country of chaos by own actions, and all because he has decided to try sitting on two chairs
and to receive at the same time money both from Russia and from the European Union. From his as from the president just were required some actions to cope with crisis, namely: to disperse all protesting to hell and to arrest the most active instigators, movement lured by foreign politicians regularly visiting the Maidan at least causes suspicion that it is organised not by simply dissatisfied fellow citizens, then at last start fight against corruption and to pay attention to needs of the population. In that case crisis would end
even in the winter.

The Crimea always was the Russian territory historically and now discussion is ended. Khrushchev gave it to the Soviet Ukraine, you all not told now about it. At the beginning of the 90s the similar referendum about return to the Russia with almost similar results there was already held, but then Yeltsin has decided to leave it Ukraine to support the friendly republic. When after overthrow Yanukovych, inhabitants of the Crimea (ethnic Russians there 75 %) saw
that people who came to the authority hate Russians, and chanted - "Russians on the knifes" and "москаляку на гиляку" and called such rare bastard as Stepan Bander the Ukrainian hero and the patriot, their patience came to an end... The further result to you is perfectly known. And how our country in such situation should react? Quietly sit and wait as the Ukrainian fascists came and burned all who
not consent as in Odessa? Or will stage the same wild massacre as in the east of Ukraine? Or can be uncomplaining allow NATO to place the fleet and military bases directly with us near by in the cities of Russian military glory? You at least know WHAT they matter for us? The donut hole for all rusophobs. The Crimea forever will be now Russian because the population of Crimea so has wanted, and even if rusophobs crapped in their pants threatening us sanctions or even nuclear war, we never back-off it, and our friends and compatriots we not give to offence.

Hands off our Putin! He is not czar, not dictator. This is the best president of my country for the last 100 years. This is the real patriot who tries to make something for our country and we will not tolerate if in his threw mud: any owners of a Nobel Prize of the world with the puppet European governments of Uncle Sam or rusophobs like
mister McCain. In Russia not throw in the jail for insults of the president we can say all what we think. Certainly we have many problems which should be solved, on that we spend time , maybe 20 years, can more, but we need stability in the country, of which us try to deprive today.

The USSR has failed because of treachery by its government of interests of the country. Our peoples have betrayed and have sold, at all without having taken an interest in their opinion, rather than do, say, reforms how in the China. But US the did not get world hegemony. In Libya and Iraq not would be revelry chaos and terrorism even under condition of a multinationality if there not starts a war if in the Muslim countries war begins, will stop it very difficult, such there mentality. With Yugoslavia really difficult case. Croatia
as far as I remember was a part of its , nationalities who lived there really so hated each other, if preferred to live separately?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Big-Will wrote:Let's see what Ukraine would say about this... something like... "If Russia will not pry into Ukrainian life, and will instead leave Crimea and other parts of Ukraine, we can continue quietly lived in peace."

Yeah...

Do you know why our country is giving discounts on gas to Ukraine or buy their products, why do we allow inhabitants Ukraine to work in our country? To maintain the simple people, whom we believe they our brothers, so that people there could somehow provide for their families. We had hoped that there to the authorities eventually come
normal president and hover in order there, but alas, something happened that we now see.
And we are tired of saying that Russia has no relation to the events in Ukraine. If not, please provide proof, my friend, normal irrefutable evidence. Do you know why they do not exist until now? Yeah?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:15 pm

JamesPup wrote:I looked up RT and it was a news site that looked bad. I am a CNN and MSN fan. Look I don’t really care about Russia and the US as long as there is no war. When there is I will be afraid because California is within range of Russia’s nukes. Thanks Mamont for standing up for me. I really don’t know to much about Russia’s history and I really only started watching the news religiously in the last 4 years. So I don’t know many things that have happened. I don’t know what will happen with Russia but I expect things to go peacefully. I have to ask, agent-FSS are you even Russian or are you someone’s alt account having fun? It would make sense with the funny broken English you type or should I say speak? I think Russia is in the wrong with Ukraine. Maybe I supported the initial protesters who were pro-western but they haven’t been mentioned once since Russian intervention. I would agree that some of the pro-western protesters were like pro-Nazi but that is in past. There was the flag of one group of pro-westerners that was like the Nazi swastika. I will never forget Hillary Clinton saying Russia is like the Nazis though. That helped me in an argument in a paper I wrote for English class. I got an A. The US did intervene in other countries but because it was going to get gains from doing so with the winners of the conflict. What better then to be the new friends of a countries leaders. Still the US was helping people get a freer society at the time. Iraq may have been a bad decision, Yugoslavia I don’t know about. Libya I agree with what the US did. Iraq was invaded because of weapons of mass destruction which were never there. I am in favor of the US sending ground troops in Iraq at the moment because of ISIS. I have been saying that since like day one of the invasion of ISIS. I feel the US has some guilt to what is happening in Iraq and it can not all be blamed on the current Shia government not including Sunni Muslims in politics. I feel the US should be there in Iraq and force out ISIS and then stay until the Syrian civil war is over and then take out ISIS in Syria. I am not in favor of joining the Syrian civil war but if genocide is committed in Syria then the US could do air strikes. The US should not be working with Assad and his regime. I hope the next round of Russian sanctions target the whole of the Russian people and not just the rich which it has been targeting. That will teach them not to invade European countries. I think over time all parts of the world will get accustomed to all types of governments to live under. Getting rid of Saddam Hussein kind of was a bad decision but he was a bad guy and kill thousands of his own people. I agree with the police in Ferguson and because Brown had committed strong armed robbery that day and was resisting arrest and was fighting with an officer. Rioters and looters had twice destroyed and robbed businesses in Ferguson before the National Guard was called. I was happy that privately owned businesses were finally being protected. It was ridiculous what was happening to businesses in this time of age. There is the NATO rapid-response force that I have read about recently. There will be like 4,000 troops to be sent within 48 hours to fight with such things as Russian invasions. I think that 40,000 troops should be used to match what troops people thought Russian had amassed on the Ukrainian boarder. Anyway Russia is starting to look like they will not be able to invade a European country without a military to fight them back.

Yeah don’t mess with Mamont he is really smart and knowledgeable about things. Thanks Mamont I was bored with this talk but you helped me write something new to say.

Everyone looks that likes. I hope that no war and all differences can be solved by means of diplomacy. US and Russia should be friends and work together to address the world's problems. In America study of world history in school? I would be interested to hear what you write about us in your textbooks.
Yes, I from Russia. Alas my marks in English language even in my country was D sometimes F. I know that writing is not right, I'm sorry again. I guess it's look very funny, but me really embarrassed, needed to respect the language. And what did you study a foreign language?
I would be so happy if the United States allowed us to help. ISIS become a real threat to the world. I completely agree that Hussein was a bad guy and finally got what he deserved, but I think he had to be removed from power in a different way. Who is responsible in Ferguson will show the investigation, premature to make accusations. The expansion of NATO to our borders is a big mistake, and the placement of troops rapid-response ... Do you think our army would be scared if there put some 4,000 soldiers, if we wanted to grab a piece of Europe? Or even 40,000. The win in skill, and not a number. But we are really afraid that NATO would attack us, you know how many countries have attacked us in our history?
Therefore, we must now conduct regular exercises, near the village where I live there is an air base and military aircrafts conduct training flights very often, almost every day.
Sorry, I did not knew what you do not like politics and you're bored, otherwise not would have started this a conversation.
But I so dreamed to talk with an American and try to explain the point of view and of their compatriots :) .
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby Mamont » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:32 pm

agent-FSS wrote:You are obviously one of those who believe in all nonsense what writes and to tells the Europeans and Americans mass media. I did not hear for a long time more prejudiced and disgusting illumination of events.

And you're obviously under the influence of Russian media, and hold the position that Russia completely innocent at everything.

agent-FSS wrote:Yanukovych never was a dictator, do not lie, he simply thief, the idiot and a spineless slug who brought his country of chaos by own actions, and all because he has decided to try sitting on two chairs
and to receive at the same time money both from Russia and from the European Union. From his as from the president just were required some actions to cope with crisis, namely: to disperse all protesting to hell and to arrest the most active instigators, movement lured by foreign politicians regularly visiting the Maidan at least causes suspicion that it is organised not by simply dissatisfied fellow citizens, then at last start fight against corruption and to pay attention to needs of the population. In that case crisis would end
even in the winter.

I was in Ukraine last summer, few months before protests started. I've heard from people what kind of ruler he was. Horror stories about cops with basically infinite power, able to kill practically anyone who gets in their way. Ukraine in his time was a police state.
And when people started to rebel against him he restricted their rights. How is that not a dictatorship?

agent-FSS wrote:The Crimea always was the Russian territory historically and now discussion is ended.

You can't play the history card. Historically, Russia was one third of todays size or less.

And you seem to be forgetting that Russia send their troops before the referendum was held. That's occupation of another sovereign country.

agent-FSS wrote:The Crimea forever will be now Russian because the population of Crimea so has wanted, and even if rusophobs crapped in their pants threatening us sanctions or even nuclear war, we never back-off it, and our friends and compatriots we not give to offence.

In the end annexation of Crimea was a bad idea. It will cost you billions of dollars. =P
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/annexing- ... nance.html

agent-FSS wrote:Hands off our Putin! He is not czar, not dictator. This is the best president of my country for the last 100 years.

Yeah, only because you had nothing but terrible presidents. Some of the worst the mankind has ever seen.

agent-FSS wrote:In Russia not throw in the jail for insults of the president we can say all what we think.

Except if it's against the president or the ortodox church. Oh, and you're not allowed to be gay.

agent-FSS wrote:Certainly we have many problems which should be solved, on that we spend time , maybe 20 years, can more, but we need stability in the country,

Not with this corrupt leadership.

agent-FSS wrote:of which us try to deprive today.

So, you're blaming everything on US? Why? How is US to blame for your bad decisions?

agent-FSS wrote:The USSR has failed because of treachery by its government of interests of the country. Our peoples have betrayed and have sold, at all without having taken an interest in their opinion, rather than do, say, reforms how in the China.

Ask people in Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia how they feel about the USSR and then ask yourself how would a country like that be able to exist in todays world.
USSR was a bad idea. And your idea of communism was a really bad idea.

agent-FSS wrote: But US the did not get world hegemony. In Libya and Iraq not would be revelry chaos and terrorism

Libya and Iraq are two very different situations. Libya was more similar to Yugoslavia. One dictator holding different nationalities with different agendas together in peace. Once there was nothing holding them back, they started killing each other.
Us invasion of Iraq was (like the Soviet Union) a bad idea.

agent-FSS wrote:With Yugoslavia really difficult case. Croatia
as far as I remember was a part of its , nationalities who lived there really so hated each other, if preferred to live separately?

Basically, first Slovenia left then Croatia. Yugoslavia (basically just Serbia) didn't want to hear about it and attacked. Then all hell broke loose and the war started between Croatia and Serbia, and it spread to Bosnia. And then Kososvo... All in all a great big shitstorm.

JamesPup wrote:Yeah don’t mess with Mamont he is really smart and knowledgeable about things.

Awww, thanks!
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Mamont wrote:And you're obviously under the influence of Russian media, and hold the position that Russia completely innocent at everything.

No, I am influenced by common sense. I support the truth. Russia innocent and we will prove it, because the way it is. Adequate people have long understood who really is to blame, if the others like to listen that nonsense, go on, but if Russia will cease to exist as an independent state, then do not be surprised that waking up one morning you realized that the all world has turned into hell.



Mamont wrote:I was in Ukraine last summer, few months before protests started. I've heard from people what kind of ruler he was. Horror stories about cops with basically infinite power, able to kill practically anyone who gets in their way. Ukraine in his time was a police state.
And when people started to rebel against him he restricted their rights. How is that not a dictatorship?

You have been in Ukraine? And it was before the protests? This is suspicious. Would like to ask what you were doing there? On the other hand I have no reason not to trust you, with the law in this country always were the problems, but it does not say that it was all over the place. But Ukraine is now living just awesome - on the streets in Kiev to walk real gangsters with guns, wearing masks, proudly call themselves the National Guard. Rampages, organized riots, robberies, murders, abductions to extort money, raiders attacking business, but it's okay, because it is done democratic bandits and Nazis, and therefore they can do whatever they want, .. ordinary people completely impoverished, and the government raises taxes, receives a loan from the IMF and immediately put money in own pockets, ie, paid for the anti-terrorist operation. Called it's the event a civil war is impossible, The IMF not give more money. Overthrew oligarch and then chosen another, well, it is cool! you will agree? Thank God that the new Ukrainian government can't to keep his mouth shut, and they immediately told everyone about the plans of the new structure of the country, it is not surprising that after that the country sank in the chaos. If you called the former regime in Ukraine a police state, how to called this one, which destroyed almost the entire south-east of the country? Jesus Christ! Yanukovych this is dictator! He ordered police to stand by and watch when in them throw molotov cocktails, homemade grenades, stones and other debris, a peaceful protesters always carry it with them, along with firearms and machetes. Remind you what police do with such protests in such non-police democratic countries like the US and the EU? Should be politely persuades, and especially obedient gives flowers. But for the new non-police and very honest Ukrainian government is perfectly normal to shoot in the residential quarters of the MLRS, to shoot in the schools and hospitals, to bomb the citys, use white phosphorus and ballistic missiles against civilians and only because they were outraged and feared for their rights and freedoms.

Mamont wrote:You can't play the history card. Historically, Russia was one third of todays size or less. Yeah, only because you had nothing but terrible presidents. Some of the worst the mankind has ever seen. And you seem to be forgetting that Russia send their troops before the referendum was held. That's occupation of another sovereign country.
In the end annexation of Crimea was a bad idea. It will cost you billions of dollars. =P

In IX-XIII century, the territory of present central and eastern Ukraine it was Russia, then these lands annexed Poles, but judging by your words in this case, it the area historically, too, must belong to us. Well, I advise you remember Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, must be great were historic times for Croatia. Our presidents this our presidents, and their were only 3, and at least they were better than a bunch of idiots in neighboring Ukraine, better pay attention to their own presidents. And you seem to forgot that we did not need to be introduce to the Crimea troops, they have always been there since 1991, in our naval bases. If captured territory, not need a referendum, why is it needed if the territory is already yours.
Again these stupid words about occupation and annexation... The United States occupied Hawaii in the late 19th century, and later annexed, but that all have long forgotten. For example else may to remember actions of Nazi Germany too. And I advise you go to the Crimea and to ask the locals as it was in reality. Thanks for the link, it was interesting to read, especially I liked a couple of excerpts "... As part of Ukraine, about 40 percent of Crimea's annual budget of roughly $ 500 million was propped up by subsidies from Kiev ..." $ 750 million is the remaining 60 % of budget revenues Peninsula, Crimean Prime Minister said in an interview, that Kiev has always consumes 90% of the income of the Crimea, it means that the total revenue of $ 7.5 billion, and it is called a subsidized region? "... About 70 percent of tourists in recent years have been Ukrainians ..." agree, and the remaining 30% were Russian tourists, which gave 75% of the profits of the peninsula in the tourism sector. Crimea will give us billions of profits in the future.

Mamont wrote:Except if it's against the president or the ortodox church. Oh, and you're not allowed to be gay.Ask people in Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia how they feel about the USSR and then ask yourself how would a country like that be able to exist in todays world.

A resident of the Catholic Croatia to speak about offending the Orthodox Church? Well if for you are the norm such behavior in temples like Pussy Riot, why do not you invite them to Zagreb? Let arrange striptease in the Catholic church or anything similar. Again gays ... Oh, my God, why are you all clung to us with these gay? In Russia, to they are treated neutral, us just annoying gays lobby that screams that being gay is fashionable and cool. I remember the words of girl student from Russia, she is studied at the Spanish University and complained that she could not find a guy because all students in the Faculty were the gays. It's gorgeous, do you agree? And if you are so concerned about gay rights, then I suggest you pay attention to Saudi Arabia, where at the legislative level for gays introduce the death penalty, but in this country the full order of human rights, because the Saudi Arabia is one of the main allies of the United States in the Middle East and also exporters of oil, and thus the monarch there can do anything you want, when Big Brother allows.
I bring to your attention that in the Soviet Union, the Georgians could engage in private trade, and they gladly did it, and I guess they lived much better than the simple Russians. Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia? How they dare say that we would be occupiers? In the USSR, they were allowed a little more than others, it helped to keep the European style of culture. But the Baltic countries really hated us, just hided it. Then why are they get independence continued to trade with Russia and buy our gas? By the way the most disenfranchised people in the Soviet Union were Russian, because the always tried to please for the union republics. Good thing you remembered the Baltic States, because the European Union is very attentive to human rights and protect them always. Can then explain it to me as a European, why in Estonia all Russians have passports of non-citizens? How is it in a democratic European Union is called? Ethnic discrimination? Why to Russians always treated as second-class citizens? Why in these mentioned countries in the streets parades SS veterans?

Mamont wrote:So, you're blaming everything on US? Why? How is US to blame for your bad decisions?

Why? As the United States to blame? Because it advisers from the United States helped us to write the constitution and gave advise on the device of the economy. But the bulk of the blame lies with our government and its bad decisions.

Mamont wrote:Libya and Iraq are two very different situations. Libya was more similar to Yugoslavia. One dictator holding different nationalities with different agendas together in peace. Once there was nothing holding them back, they started killing each other. USSR was a bad idea. And your idea of communism was a really bad idea.
Us invasion of Iraq was (like the Soviet Union) a bad idea.

USSR was not ideal, there were problems, but he was not a bad idea. Bad idea was the ideology that prevented develop properly. I am not a supporter of communism, people in today's society for it is not ready, also summed up the implementation of the idea. Peoples different nationalities do not start killing each other even if they to hate each other, ordinary people never want war, but if you do not want to live in one state, you can simply to separate the country, solve the problem through diplomacy. Ethnic conflicts start when the leaders of different nationalities want to get the power in one country, and fueled the nationalist idea, and the result will be a war and perhaps collapse of the state, if any of the parties can't won, or new dictator not suppress the excitement by force.
In terms of Iraq, I absolutely agree with you.

Mamont wrote:Basically, first Slovenia left then Croatia. Yugoslavia (basically just Serbia) didn't want to hear about it and attacked. Then all hell broke loose and the war started between Croatia and Serbia, and it spread to Bosnia. And then Kososvo... All in all a great big shitstorm.

Serbs should never have been loving Croats. If we consider that in your country in 1941 was pro-Nazi government, committed genocide of Serbs and Jews. Republic of Yugoslavia was formed after, but whether was necessary to include your country in its composition? I think it was a big mistake. Kosovo ... In this case, Europe and America should shut up and do not remembered the Crimea. Russia warned then, but us did not listen. Why to hate Orthodox Christians in the Balkans? Especially Serbs? Yes, you had a real hell, especially after the NATO intervention.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest